Scottish common sense is horrible

The moronic width of Scottish thought, popular in American souls, is purely hideous. And likely the result of a country under the yoke of Empire (Scotland of the 18th and 19th centuries = Fergusun) with no serious aspirations or eyes reaching beyond one pace away. Americans, belonging to world commercial culture, dance boobishly in this fake cover for the aims of money that know no limits of country. Ergo, the American is deprived of the ability to think philosophically since the commercial thought is not known as philosophy to the pragmatic simpletons.

Maybe pick up a hobby to do with painting, crayons?

So much feelings confuse you. Words aren’t the best things for you right now.

Yeah I don’t know what his beef is with the Scots. Far as i know, Hume pwned everyone all the way back to thales.

Yeah, it was short of a miracle he could.

The Scots prosecuted a man for training his dog to do a nazi salute.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xa5CNf7pMAM[/youtube]

I’m disinclined to purchase their scotch as a result of their authoritarian heavy hand and will be exploring Japanese varieties until the Scots pull their pious heads from their skirts.

I have to agree.

From what I can gather about the guy, if you take a hysterical opinion and sacrifice its syntax for semantics (the former deeply and the latter only superficially) that’s passable as philosophy.

Crayons seem to be the ultimate form of this sacrifice, so let’s hope his philosophy evolves as quickly as possible.

Point/counterpoint- the crayon. as a descriptive. semantic metaphor is similar, yet unidentifiably different. from its synctaxtical structure therefore the level of depth is. immeasurable…

Hideously stupid replies.

Your mom.

Guide is so dumb, he got locked in a mattress factory overnight and slept on the floor.

Ohhhhhhhhhh

Burn.