Genes to Memes

Now I come to my final exposé, before I return to the “hell hole” or “shithole” I crawled out of.
Many cannot wait for me to end my dominion over this tiny part of the world.

This is the most complex part of my opining, and so it requires more explaining to become clear. Alas, I can only give a framework of my thoughts and urge those who ‘give a shit’ to seek elsewhere more details.

It is clear that much tribal mixing and race mixing has occurred over the centuries, so a return to a state of racial purification is impossible. Many simply use “white” or “black” to indicate a dominant heritage from a general geographical area, currently called Europe, or Africa, or Asia.
But these terms can be misleading, because many are dark skinned but not of African heritage, and many have white pigmentation but are not of European heritage.

I will return to the ancient-Greeks, who associated Hellenism with paideia, i.e., training, language. Those who spoke Greek and were trained in how to think Greek, were Greeks. This does not mean they did not recognize races but only that it’s limitations could be overcome with proper mental and physical training. They divided the world into Hellenes and Barbarians, because of the sound other languages made in their ears.
Yet, by today’s standards the Greeks - and the Spartans, the Dorians, in particular - would put Hitler’s Nazism to shame. They lacked the technologies to produce the kind of destruction the Nazis did, but were far more brutal and racist.
Jews would be less than animals to them, but there were no Jews then, only Semites - Phoenicians.
To understand this difference one must understand the relationship of genes to memes.
Memes emerge from genes, but in Nihilism memes attempt to produce genes - its called social engineering. Nihilism is an inversion. Culture does not emerge from a genetic population as an indication of a relationship with reality, but memes cultivate genetic traits; cultivating them according to the memetic ideal, to manufacture a genetic type.
This is how Jews can use their own identity as a form of obscurantism, just as they do with language. Their narrative of ‘being chosen’ by a god that was rejected by all other tribes, alludes to nihilism. The nihilistic one-god was rejected, and they embraced and integrated it into their survival strategy (parasitism).
Like I said, nobody invented nihilism, because it is a natural by-product of emerging self-consciousness seeking relief in abstractions. But nihilism has been given form, given a spiritual or political framework, to exploit and manipulate it in the masses. It has become political and marketing.
Much, much, more can be said about this topic…it is interesting and intricate, but easily understood by an honest mind.
I will end this part here.

I return now to the issue of miscegenation and how language is our last resort to save our heritage from total obliteration.
Maj said it…a union of the like-minded.
But language has also been corrupted after 2,000 of infestation by an Afro-Asiatic spirituality and an alien world-view.
Moderns Europeans are no longer thinking as Europeans, but as Afro-Asiatic. Their language corrupted over the centuries of Christian and then Marxist influence.
How they understand the term ‘god’ is indicative of this corruption. Their victimhood, their abuse and misuse of word like ‘love’, ‘morality’, ‘value’, ‘race’, ‘self’, ‘sex’ and on and on, are examples of their memetic corruption.
They can no longer relate to reality, which once was the source of their identity and spirituality.
This corruption is reaching a level where even the concepts of male/female are becoming meaningless.

This misuse of language spans all areas of human development. From spirituality to philosophy. Our “philosophies” are currently meaningless exchanges of obscurantist occultist jargon. Prose, poetics and metaphors used to hide nonsense within impressive displays of linguistic meaninglessness. you saw it in practice on ILP.
This is a form of mind-control.
Minds are being disconnected from reality itself, and they enjoy it, because most cannot stand a world that is indifferent and threatening to their well-being, and their self-interests.
Nihilism is seductive because ti is comforting, inverting the noumenon/phenomenon relationship, encasing man in a linguistic cocoon - an echo chamber.
It seduces lost, desperate hopeless minds seeking guidance, purpose, a sense of self.

For a clear and real world example of miscegenation, see Brazil.
What has this nation produced in the areas of human advancement?
Diluting genes in a melting pot, reduces the superior to mediocrity. The fate of the Anglo-Saxon, ex British Empire. This is the proposed Future of Americanism, i.e., Globalization, Liberalism, code named Democracy, Liberty.
Some say that Spain never became a world player after it integrated the races it came in contact with into tis own gene pool. Same for the Portuguese.
Those tribes lost their genetic edge and became mediocre when they mixed with native tribes.

Why are the modern day Greeks in the state they are in today?
Because their fair-haired, fair-skinned, Doric, Ionian Achaean, past has been mongrelized.
The only think left of them is a brilliant language that still maintains their creativity and that ancient spirit…much reduced in potency.

If they destroy this language, as they are, what will be left of them?
Nothing.

Language is essential in maintaining the ancient spirit, because it is an extension of those genes.
How does one maintain a language?
By returning it to its original utility.
Words had meaning then, because they referred to observable phenomena, not to ambiguous, theoretical abstractions.
This does not mean abstractions do not have a place, but only that physis must precede metaphysis, and ideology.
Metaphysics must be disciplined and restricted by empiricism, by natural order, and not usurp it and negate it with meaningless gibberish, that refers to more words, in texts or in other minds, creating a inter-subjective solipsistic circularity.
Nature, reality, must mitigate and put an end to mental creativity and fantasies, no matter how pleasing it is to imagine and to escape into fantasies.

Ideologies must be anchored on and in physis (nature); and metaphysics must support, without contradicting.
Like a house.
Metaphysics is the foundation; the structure is physis, aligned with environment, in harmony with it; ideology is the projection upward towards the heavens, without losing this contact with the earth.
This is proper philosophy.

Some perhaps. I on the other hand never grow tired of exposing the intellectual contraptions of rabid objectivists who almost never bring their extremist political prejudices down out of the ideological clouds.

Note to others:

Read what’s below. Now if you agree with it cite particular examples from your life that will substantiate the text. Note the accumulating interactions that you are a part of that would enable you to demonstrate that his points are [substantively] correct.

We’ll need an actual context here of course. One in which conflicts are derived from differing assessments of the roles that genes and memes play when any particular individual chooses one set of behaviors rather than another.

You know the components of my own narrative here:

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=176529
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=185296
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=194382

Aegean wrote:

"
To understand this difference one must understand the relationship of genes to memes.
Memes emerge from genes, but in Nihilism memes attempt to produce genes - its called social engineering. Nihilism is an inversion. Culture does not emerge from a genetic population as an indication of a relationship with reality, but memes cultivate genetic traits; cultivating them according to the memetic ideal, to manufacture a genetic type.
This is how Jews can use their own identity as a form of obscurantism, just as they do with language. Their narrative of ‘being chosen’ by a god that was rejected by all other tribes, alludes to nihilism. The nihilistic one-god was rejected, and they embraced and integrated it into their survival strategy (parasitism).
Like I said, nobody invented nihilism, because it is a natural by-product of emerging self-consciousness seeking relief in abstractions. But nihilism has been given form, given a spiritual or political framework, to exploit and manipulate it in the masses. It has become political and marketing.
Much, much, more can be said about this topic…it is interesting and intricate, but easily understood by an honest mind."

{* this is propositional, in a sense of.an anti-derivitive. The assemblage of acquired characteristics is not a nominal process, and it is contradictory in the beginning of each reducible epoch.

It means it never really begins, or ends, propositionally or retroactively.

To say one is as.valid as the other , is to imply a third, nihilism. But the great.crisis in thought dis not occur until the 16th century, in the days coming out of.darkness. That darkness.aligned with the original epoch of the cave, and hence it’s trajectory was well defined among the scholastics. Even the crucifixion was a midterm in defining it’s projective and objective paradigm.

To misidentifie a previous effected state, having no obvious connection of a classic one, is to try to identify and distinguish the pre classical , pre Socratic elements from it’s modern counterparts.

There are no prophetic notions of separatibility from oracles that can draw but a direct line toward an objective synthesis of elements.

It’s concern is most revealing in hermeticism, and surrealism, like it or not.

It is merely as opinionated as it pretends not to be. That is the failure of the eye.}*

The eye, prehistorically differentiated between species inter-alia, and hence, it could not project or object to construction or equally to deconstruction, in spite, of memetic considerations .

How come? If the ideal type should predicate and conquer reality, then the Oracle , of there was.one, would conquer in an absolute sense
That it did not, does not either assert nor negate the linguistic primary indication of procedural over formal adjudication.

However , there is balance and shifts which change the position the fulcrum shift, and that becomes strictly non arguable within that epoche.

The power to will does consume the slaves, but that power also is enslaved by the higher types of genetic endowment, regardless of it’s lineage. The unexpected mutation undermines the possibility of engagement rhetorically , and all matters of discourse advocating otherwise point to the naive reassembledge.}

Indicates personal views

Quick and as brief as possible…

What is common in genes and memes?
Memory. Memory is what DNA is – using a four code system (biochemical algorithm) – and memory is what experience is – using a less sophisticated binary system: 1/0, good/bad, positive/negative, based on systole/diastole, inhale/exhale; the meaning of ‘spirit’ is breathing; sequence of inhaling (systole), exhaling (diastole).
This is why the body’s pool of memory, its judgment, is superior to that of the mind’s dualistic code, which is only faster, more immediate but 50% less sophisticated.
Rejecting the body is an attempt to erase its DNA memory, and compensate with the mind’s experienced stored memories – a downgrade, sacrificing memory to gain flexibility, control over intent.
Forgetfulness implies a loss of memory, ergo the Greeks used aletheia and not truth – ‘a’, negation of what follows; ‘Lethe’, river of forgetfulness in the Underworld (Styx).
When man dies, he loses his memories – DNA and experienced – half of which may have been passed on, if he had children.

The term ‘self’ refers to this memory, and cannot be used in relation to non-living unities, because only living unities have memory, and this memory informs their subsequent interactions, their behaviours.
Non-Living unities, such as particles, simply interact, and with every interaction they gain or lose energy. This gain/loss is a rudimentary form of memory but, a preamble, but it is not memory if we understand the term properly and use it appropriately.
A stone, a cloud can be referred to as ‘itself’, because the observing organism projects tis own memory of it into it – implying intent, which is not present.
Intent is a product of memory.
Accumulated memory is where understanding takes place – the organism finding patterns in its stored experiences. Understanding refers to these patterns of interactivity that can be used as an advantage.
With no memory there is no unbroken continuum, and there is no ‘self’. Self implies memory.
Non-living unities simply flow along the path-of-least-resistance, and the resistance is determined by its aggregate energy – a power relationship.
Living unities, such as those we call organisms, can move towards paths-of-more-resistance, because they have an intent based no precedent – stored memory.
An organism gains an advantage over its competitors, over other, by the degree of resistance it can intentionally overcome.

What’s the difference between genes and memes?
One is their level of sophistication. Genes (body) using a more complex algorithm of four codes (ACGU); the mind using the binary (1/0, positive/negative), based on cellular rhythms of systole/diastole - inhaling/exhaling.
Another is the medium. Genes use biochemical sequences, memes uses semiotics, or symbolic sequences.
Memes are an externalization of genetics, via a medium, i.e. atmosphere, (vocalizations), light (expressions, gestures, written language - art). Memes are art, ro forms of technology - techniques of sharing internal states and abstractions (ideas/ideals).
Art can be used to represent reality or to represent the organisms reaction to reality.
This is why Nihilism is linguistic - a defensive reaction to reality, using noumena, represented by symbols/words, creating an alternate esoteric reality with minimal, or no, references to the external.
It warps language to invert it. Instead of acting as mediators between mind and reality, symbols act as points of inversion - returning the mind back into itself - sometimes via a proxy, i.e., another mind, ro a collective of minds, or via a text, representing a collective of minds. A way of evading reality.
We see this in schools of art.

Genes use DNA codes. Memes use semiotic codes - languages.
By using a medium, such as stone, paper and ink, the meme is externalized, acquiring a distinction from the source - as if it were divine, or an alien otherness.
The art no longer belongs to the artist once it is created.

Nihilism = a codification of a defensive reaction to emerging self-awareness.
Self-consciousness exposes the individual to itself, via another - how it compares to other. This produces a sense of insecurity and vulnerability which is then exploited by nihilism.
Nihilism inverts the relation of self/other, of ideal/real, so as to produce a language-based antithesis - a defensive semiotic wall, between self and existence.
Noumena usurps phenomena. Mind usurps body.
Mind is sanctified and projected as divine - absolute.
Nihilism is psychology. It sacrifices empiricism (reality) and replaces it with ideology (abstraction represented by language).
It is political and marketing, because both depend on manipulating and exploiting psychology.
It is useless outside the minds that can be affected by semiotics, and have been primed to react in specific ways when confronted with specific symbols/words.
Nihilism is a meme that is used to manipulate the mases.
It is seductive and appealing because it proposes an often positive alternative to the real world. The individual feels relieved by the detachment from existence and tis immersion in fantasy; in abstraction, in theory, contracted with words that refer to more words, creating a noetic buffer, a linguistic cocoon - a womb.

You seem to be just another person who believes the best and most successful are picked by evolution and/or memetics.

I call people like you “evolutionary religionists”

Occultism is where the contradictory seek harmony in obscurantism.
Mysticism is how what lacks evidence and reason compensates for this absence.

Two, or more, incompatible, contradictory, positions could simultaneously be held as ‘true’ in the same mind only with compartmentalization - a form of psychological schizophrenia; obscurantism and occultism is its spiritual name.
In the insinuating vagueness of tis prose, and rhetoric, it implies harmony where only dissonance is present.

This is clear in the Christian method of explaining how an absolute ‘good’ all-creating one-god, can create and tolerate evil - a self-contradicting thesis.
The answer is simple.
Through mystification, and obscurantism and occultism.

Complexity is how a hidden order is justified and called order; occult is how a hidden truth is justified and validated, and given any name.

Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence”. Power of the nil.

youtube.com/watch?v=tD0K5DqEjmA

Degenerates did not foresee that in the battle between ideas and ideals, their own were feeble and weak.
When they realized it they panicked and then they began censoring.
Implosion.
Russia is the white man’s last hope.

Those who deny race, will face the coming decline as innocent victims; explaining it by finding scapegoats. They will never doubt their original ideology, that declares sex and race a social construct.
When miscegenation begins producing tangible effects, they will never abandon their romantic idealism that claims that mixing is good, and that it produces better forms.

Hedonism is the last resort.
Through complexity and an absence, the individual can, at least, understand one thing - most intimate and immediate - he/she can understand and be certain of her/his needs, and how to gratify them.

But does he understand, or does he simply feel, surrendering to that most primal form of understanding?
Back to simplicity…

Aegean,

The more you post the more obvious that you are becoming unhinged.

The more I post, the more obvious I’m becoming more centered.

How do you know that Ancient Greeks were fair-haired?

K: that is the most interesting part of Aegean post… the vast amount
of assumptions made…the post are very poor in themselves
but the assumptions made, wow…that is what is amazing…

Kropotkin

From their own texts.

Wait a minute…you guys think it’s controversial to claim that the ancient-Greeks were fair-haired and fair-skinned?

Watching too many movies, aren’t you?
Maybe you think they were black. Some do.

Reding the original texts will offer examples of the ancients describing their own appearance.

Yes, I watch a lot of movies. Brad Pitt and Colin Farrel are my favorite black actors.

I never liked those two because they copy other white actors… especially Morgan Freeman and Samuel L. Jackson.