Moral realism

To condense and articulate everything I’ve learned in life:

Someone once said to me, “not everything is as bad as you think it is”

After a journey of 12 years. I proved him wrong.

Consent violation is the only bad - minor consent violations should be considered major consent violations - because if a minor one occurs, a major one will eventually occur.

Meaning: everything is as bad as I think it is.

People try to be clever and state that birth is a consent violation. This is like saying the leading cause of death is birth and all mothers are murderers. Birth is also the leading cause of life! Birth is neutral consent. The consent structure develops later.

Also, there is an enormous exception to the law of consent violation, you can always speak to and take action to disempower abuse and abusers.

To stay in a lesser hell (every being in existence is in hell if you haven’t figured that out yet), violate consent as little as possible and regret all of your memories (except this specific work) until nobody has their consent violated ever again.

I believe that in the after life there is hells.
Then there is super good places to be as well.
Earth is a hell realm where everyone has to kill to live.
I worry that you focus too much on the hell aspect.
Maybe i focus on hell too little?

I’ve been to hell. It’s not like getting cancer, being a neglected POW or being in a concentration camp — it’s much, much worse.

If every being who’s been to hell does their job correctly, you won’t have to worry about hell at all.