For Ecmandu

Finally, an intellectual. You are like the philosopher, Rodney Dangerfield. <–Excuse my humour. I have two gifts for you. (Serious things… not just humour).

#1. I will tell you the meaning of life, in an allegory. --The allegory of the eggplant. It will be a light for you, too. A solution for all of your riddles.

Have you ever eaten an eggplant, Ecmandu? …It is a bulbous and grotesque purple banana. But the eating of it was once thought to cure insanity. In myth and symbology, the eggplant has been a symbol of prosperity and success. More recently, in emoji culture, it usually means…a dick.

But nevermind about that. Taste matters, not other people’s wrong ideas.

The eggplant is bland. Sometimes a tad bitter or astringent, but mostly bland. Nutritionally low in content. --Boring in itself. But! But! Eggplant is a spongy and absorbent food. Cook it with forethought and care in the recipe, and it will develop a rich and complex flavour that gives substance to what it cooks with.

Eggplants are misunderstood.

To master the cooking of an eggplant, you must treat it like the vegetable that it is not, rather than the berry that it is. Behold the moral of this story, and life.

And do you know what “the world” is to me? Shall I show it to you in my mirror? This world is an eggplant. And you yourselves are also this eggplant, and nothing besides! (Except for a few things. The metaphor only goes so far on this one).

#2. I will sing this song to you:

"Conquistador your stallion stands,
In need of company.
And like some angel’s haloed brow
You reek of purity.
I see your armour-plated breast
Has long since lost its sheen
And in your death mask face
There are no signs which can be seen.

Though I hoped for something to find
I could see no maze to unwind.

Conquistador there is no time
I must pay my respect
And though I came to jeer at you
I leave now with regret
And as the gloom begins to fall
I see there is no, only all
And though you came with sword held high
You did not conquer, only die."

youtube.com/watch?v=cT0loK0UEBQ

I am a river to my people.

I’m not into nightshades!

It’s sad to me that even though people don’t experience hell, that they will.

Even my own fucking mother who I love more than anyone in the world.

So, I sit and contemplate these things deeply.

ilovephilosophy.com/viewtop … 9#p2772419

It’s a good thing that I have such a great mother … because I see her hell and won’t accept it … which makes me think about all of you as well.

My love for my mother is actually helping the cosmos.

Strange as it may sound.

It’s not strange, young Jedi.

I saw you just call me a wanker in another thread because I didn’t respond to you with the sophistication you thought your post warranted (I should laugh about it! - your post was inane).

If ‘we’re all eggplants’ then I hate myself, which I don’t. I hate eggplants!

You think I’m younger in the mind than you. Jedis carry light sabers, I carry the light of spirit. I’m not out to kill my enemies. Disempower them? Sure, of course! Kill them? No.

Your metaphors are dying.

You read wrong. I’m not British, I don’t call people wankers. Magsj does, and to me not you. Read more carefully what other people say.

Shut up.

Ahh… are we playing the god gratitude game here.

I have no gifts if anyone’s consent is being violated.

You just don’t see clearly.

Of course you do… the allegory and the song above.

So all you basically stated is that the world is pretty fucking bland by itself, but pretty fucking awesome when mixed with other ingredients, but fear not because instead of making a perfect cosmos where everyone will live forever in paradise I’m going to shut you up by killing you forever. And then the cycle, instead of being fixed, will forever continue. “Me’s” will always be born from the god of iniquity, and they’ll always be eternally destroyed when they become another me, someone who sees the emperor with no clothes.

Somehow, you think this is supposed to soothe my spirit.

Also, vonRivers… here’s the quote in question!

“Speaking of literal wankers…

Was the point to explain what an eggplant was? Or was it metaphor with intentional humour.”

I thought you only used the eggplant joke in this thread alone… I thought you were calling me and only me a wanker for not appreciating it. Actually, you even spell the word “humor” like the British.

Oh well, whatever.

It was my art.

Just like anything, it’s helpful to know your audience.

I’ve actually been to hell. I spend my entire life, my entire spirit to make sure nobody else has to go through what I went through.

I do get irritated when someone suggests that someone else will have to endure what I endured.

That’s why my earthly life force is so strong.

Know you’re audience. True of all artists.

For 12 years you set about to prove that “everything is as bad as you think it is”. I wrote the eggplant world for you. I know my audience, fuckhead.

Like it or don’t, but don’t diss my art. You ought to be done with your proofs by now, chef.

What the fuck are you saying? My thread… I’m your number 1 audience! I’m telling you, it wasn’t for me.

Don’t get offended that you couldn’t string words together well for your “audience”

It took me 20 hard years to string words together like I can! I’m sure a lot of people think my words are shit as I make new messages.

I appreciated your compliment, but I’m not going to nod at everything you do just because of it.

You and I as posters hardly know each other.

Nice post, Vin Rivers