phoneutria and iambiguous don't contend

just do me one last favour…ask the guys on KTS how many children they have…and if they plan to have many more!!!
i seriously would not bother with those asperg loonies…trust me…they are the biggest bunch of dishonest bullshitters there is…now the cunt satyr is implying being rude to him was a ‘deep sign of weakness’…forgettign the countless times he was a rude cunt to others…bunch of insane dim-wits…a club of angry virgin bums stroking eachother off as they complement themselves by attacking everything that is not an angry virgin bum around them…haha,WTF!!

seriously,please…just write something like that…by the way guys…polishyouth is ridiculing your lack of offspring given your heathenism…see what they justify it with…the autistic cunt kvasir will write a word salad about DEEPER drive and then Satyr will accuse Judaism of being obscurant and mystic…HAHAHA WTF!!!

Sure, I’ll post it… in the Desperate Degenerates thread :wink:
Just kidding… I’ll post it, somewhere.

I thought you were IP banned? but you now claim to be able to see the forum…

haha i use proxy to spy on these airheads… dont ask me why…its embarrassing i know!!! but maybe once a week or two weeks now max, still these dishonest cunts make my blood boil whenever i hear them pontificating and talking down on other people whilst they are the biggest bunch of fuck-ups there is themsevles!!! satyr is l ike a guru for them, only one to actually have offspring or maybe even touch a female, only one without autism…the dick of the crew…all is allowed as long as you do not mess with the daddy too much…then the autistic crew will jump to defend their daddy like a pack of hens!!!

the cunt satyr will say less is more…its better to have no children than to have children…paGAYn as fuuuuck!!!

_
This place can be too much sometimes, so I like posting over There, tho I still post here… as everyone can obviously see. lol

Sounds like you miss posting there… what did you say that caused your ban?

i dont miss it…a bit annoyed the hurt cunt Satyr deleted my dungeon…I obviously won the debate…hence why these idiots will pick at anybody but not me and why the idiot Satyr came around here sniffing my asshole looking for a fight… they have nothing…and I gain no satisfaction from it since they are ACTUALLY insane, for example they have a Mexican mestizo who is a hardcore nazi…or they proclaim virility to be a high virtue and have no children, or they never actually debate anything but simply pontificate at eachother like they are talking to a wall, or they want to eradicate inferior people and yet almost everybody there has autism, or they claim autism is a superiority not a mental disability…and so on…do i need to say any more???or you get it???

Rejection is one of life’s most painful experiences.

But then again, so is winning at the expense of another.

Once you understand both those things…

You are an awakened being.

You’re still angry at the rejection because you’re still angry at winning at the expense of another…

You are not awake yet.

save your psychoanalysis bullshit for yourself…i dont know what anybody definately feels and thinks…take a cunt like Satyr…when did I ever claim to definitely know what he feels or thinks???or said he is definitely this or that???he acts like a cunt i call him a cunt, he lies i call him a liar…he talks incoherent paranoid bullshit…but thats commenting on the apparent, not getting psychoanalytical. you get it???

Yeah, I get the picture… Is the Mexican Erik?

I was surprised that there wasn’t much interaction between you and Lorikeet.
But there was between he and Gloominary… the only time I’ve seen Gloom aggy.

Satyr might have read this by now… you never know.

Lol… the ILP Comedy Store… we’d make a mint, with all our combined comedic efforts.
Near every poster has got good wit these days… even Gloom, Urwrong, and Sil. :open_mouth:

Satyr DEFINATELY reads this forum…when i say he is mental i mean it, he has a paranoid personality disorder and is attracted to me by hatred to me. most of his obscurant bullshit psychoanalysis posts refer to me and are him convincing himself he is right and i am wrong about him…the guy is mental, as i already noted, he will accuse you of something he is doing himself whilst accusing you of it…but you attention is cheap…you give it to me, to him, to anybody…which means you will abandon it as quickly which means it means nothing for you…so this is my last post to you.

Cool…

not cool at all…sad…you will die lonely in an old peoples home(just like the looney cunt Satyr and his autistic friends), this is coming your way, its too late for you now to change the course of your life, especially given that you have grown comfortable into it, like a recluse in his sad loneliness, and are not only rapidly running out of means to change this state of affairs but also exhibit no will to do so in the first place. i will ask for prayers of those who believe in god almighty so that he might soothe that which is coming after you, as i do not believe myself. take care of yourself.

Thanks…

what are you thanking me for foolish woman???do something to change it…will your internet idiot friends come around when you are bedbound??? or whatever??? i said what i see as likely but i am not a magician pastor and i have no power to cast curses and spells onto peoples lives to make them turn the way I want, not that I dont want anything but best for you and everybody else…if its too late for children for you or you are unable to bear…i am sorry…but there are other avenues to form real relationships…of non erotic nature…if that is also unavailable contact charities for mental health support…if you are really lonely and suffering I might meet you also before I leave London…
take it easy there…

autistic internet friends are animals…no empathy no loyalty no love…all ME ME ME plus an insufferable mentality of a 15 year old boy with few hairs on his balls…you need to step out of your comfort zone and find a way to find real friends.

Dawkins is on the right.
So is Dennet too.

Thanks for enlightening me with your exhaustive elaboration.

everyone is dying as soon as they are born