Where is the Angle to Philosophy?

Philosophy: to be involved or not to be involved
Parodites chooses not to be involved. This has led him “astray” from where I stand; I am not a Buddha, I do not renounce what is not only mine to experience.
We are tied in this web by - what the invisible strings of our values.
Indirectly we are tied to one another, as agents moving toward the same values.

Reason contradicts this.

Philosophy can not abandon reason, obviously - but it must contradict its accomplishments. Not as a beginning tactic - that would be foolish - but as its own accomplishment; it must add to reason from the Outside -
and not, as Parodites and Ollie seem to presume, from the inside.
The Being is the inside of itself, but the being is not sufficient to philosophy.
Like the mafia, philosophy is a transgenerational syndicate.
The most secret of syndicates, as it is the most well-cyphered.

But I digress.

Value.

Oh no dont stop reading.

Isnt it?

So how can you make the knowledge that philosophy is about value into a value, into something valuable, powerful?

Thats what Im coming to terms with. Valuing as such as the primordial involvement.

Involvement in the Matrix.

Primordial involvement, Ill say that again.

K:I was interested until you mentioned the Matrix… then you lost me…
talk about the Matrix is just babble about nothing… it means and says nothing…

you could and should just say, gobblegook and be done with it…

Kropotkin

I am no Buddhist. Ive been there, in the Zen, in the great majestic Void of pure ecstatic open focused sublimacy and Ill never abandon that technique. Following your own thoughts back to the origin by observing their consecution, like traveling back in time into the Medulla and the brainstem where, when observant consciousness meets this point of dark mind and crosses that abyss by sheer patience of concentrated focus on the back end of each consecutive thought-shred or discerned feeling, the consciousness explodes into pure being. I like all that. But there is no reason in it why one should renounce the world. The world is an excellent vehicle for an alert mind, a mind that has superseded itself and is using itself as a tool to bring enlightenment around it.

K: more babbling… say something that actually has some value to someone…
not gobblegook… what does this say to the average person? or even one who is
philosophically inclined… this means nothing… give it some context…

Kropotkin

There is no disengaging from life.

Thoughts cause and effect existence.

What you think, believe, feel, at any moment, affects others. You cannot wiggle your way out of engaging with life, whether you want to or not.

In a nutshell.
We see above what it means to be entangled against ones will. Slave mentality.
Master mentality is being involved on ones own terms, at least sufficiently so as to experience the world as light, to be free.

You provided a bridge. Thank you for this.

You are welcome. Thanks for letting me know.

Your insulting me and calling me a communist and then refusing to apologize is what distanced us, not a philosophical disagreement.

But if you wish to pretend that’s what it is about, go ahead. Life intercedes, so do rationalizations. And this supposed disagreement has to do with the extent to which a philosopher should be concerned about involving themselves with life, and the world. Which world? The world of today? Or the world of tomorrow? Or the world 1,000 years from now? It is true, I have disengaged from one of those worlds.

I’m not a Buddha; rather, a Bodhisattva, if I had to refer to myself with terms from that part of the world. I could entirely disconnect from the universe and re-enter Paradise if I chose to, at any time. I just don’t.

I’m just Jason.

Throw your labels at me and I’ll just shake them off like a bad case of fleas (to borrow from George Carlin)

Well a stranger can throw labels at me all day long and I won’t care; Fixed was a friend, not a stranger.

Yeah Im actually very sorry for how Ive treated you. I don’t know precisely what happened, after election night something came over me that wasn’t natural.

Sorry.

Happy to see you still posting. I do agree you’re what is called a Bodhisattva.

Also deeply regret that I deleted that discord channel.