Philosophy of History.

This thread is an addition to my previous thread: “Time and Change”.

What’s the additional material?

Hello again, Wendy.

My thought was that the thread “Time and Change” should be more about the interpretation of what time actually is, that it means “change”, “to be as to become”, “to be to death” (in creatures) and in conclusion “development”, “history” (whether natural or cultural).

The added thread should not be so much about time itself, but about what is changed by time in space and subsequently told, written down, made music, painted, photographed, filmed, kept in brains, libraries, museums and elsewhere, that is, what we call “history”.

Do you also refer to any patterns of history?

Yes, I also refer to any patterns of history.

I see patterns of history reflected in nature, i.e. in what we perceive as changes in nature, e.g. the sprouting, the first blossoms, the withering and disappearance of plants, the dependence of all creatures (perhaps apart from some microorganisms) on the seasons. This up and down, this appearance and disappearance is also evident in history.

4_J.jpg

Our culture in Europe has first and foremost to do with the people who belong to it, who have formed it, but also with the landscape, the weather, the climate.

The first history of human society started in Greece China and Egypt afterwards the conquering of the Romans of Egypt and Greece that paved the way for the establishment of the Roman Empire in Europe

The Chinese invented money paper books barter and human civilization some believe that the Chinese were also the ones to civilize the European continent in the movie Mulan so for Disney Attila the Hun wanted to invade China however prevented by the Great Wall of China and lost to the soldiers of the Chinese Dynasty

Greece and Egypt were conquered by Rome such as the marriage of the Egyptian princess Cleopatra and the formation of Greco Roman society

The beginnings of human societies and civilizations are not confined to Greece, China, and Egypt alone. Human societies emerged independently in various regions of the world at different times. While Greece, China, and Egypt are indeed ancient civilizations with rich histories, it’s important to recognize that other cultures and civilizations also played significant roles in the development of human society.

Mesopotamia, located in the region between the Tigris and Euphrates rivers (modern-day Iraq), is often considered one of the cradles of civilization. The Sumerian civilization, for example, dates back to around 4500 BCE and is among the earliest known complex societies.

In the Indian subcontinent, the Indus Valley Civilization (circa 3300–1300 BCE) in present-day Pakistan and northwest India was another early and sophisticated society.

In the Americas, civilizations such as the Olmec, Maya, and Aztec in Mesoamerica, as well as the Inca in South America, developed independently of Old World civilizations.

The point is that human societies emerged in different parts of the world, and the development of civilizations was a complex and multifaceted process. It’s inaccurate to attribute the beginning of human society solely to Greece, China, or Egypt, as there were diverse and parallel developments in various regions of the world.