Intent

The question is not one about knowledge…

The question is what is a hell system for everyone and a hell system for nobody?

I’ve yet to see something in existence that isn’t black or white.

Nobody wants their consent violated ever. Black and white. Being a person who actually went through actual hell (many of them not even terrestrial (matter based), I can tell you from experience that every possible being has a hell. In our current system, over time, they will eventually be sent to their worst hell forever.

You want to learn that? Along with everyone?

That’s all of you learning at my pace.

I’d rather you avoided it
[/quote]
Gray is not black or white. Degrees exist. Reality is of differences, degrees of differences.

You are not God. You have no real power. You have no way to prove anything. What we want and what we need are two different things. Seldom when we get what we want it is what we need. Of course no one wants less than perfection, but we need less than perfection to learn and grow. Changes have to be good and bad so we can clearly tell the difference, so we can clearly appreciate the difference.

Wendy…

Well then I suppose god is a narcissist too.

Rather than sending us all to our own personal heavens forever … decides to send everyone to hell forever (to teach us a valuable lesson!!!)

Here’s the deal. I’m a hyper empath … if ANYONE in ALL of existence is having their consent even remotely, minorly violated… my whole consent is being violated.

So the question I ask you is this…

Why are you a psychopath? And why does god NEED to be a psychopath because you are ?

Address my last post rather than avoiding what you cannot justify.

Not everything you disagree with is psychopathy.

Ok. I’m assuming you want me to agree that there are shades of grey for anything you can’t own up to.

I’ve been to hell. I’ve literally been best friends with those who oversee hell.

I know how they think. You don’t.

I’m trying to explain to you VERY simply that it’s understood that anyone who violates the pleasurable exclusive access problem and the negative zero sum problem get sent to hell for it.

That’s every being in all existence forever.

The hell beings know a lot more than god knows…

Call it natural selection if you want.

God is going to be dethroned. It’s that simple.

Hell beings even know that good people don’t sit on thrones or accept titles like “king” or “queen”

The most pressing question on the hell beings minds is not how to punish god, it’s how to also send god to heaven forever.

You have everything backwards Wendy.

Heaven is complacent and lazy. It’s hell thats going to save you, not heaven.

There are literally shades of gray colors that have nothing to do with me. Shades of gray are facts. Differences are facts. Degrees of difference are facts.

Nah, no, no, no…

I understand grey exists as a real color.

You are not binarily understanding the magnitude of the situation.

We all get sent to hell forever under the current plan. Not just humans, but ET’s, angels and yes, even a bunny rabbit, even a virus, even a photon.

Wendy, I know you try with what you understand.

The word is out. It’s spreading like wildfire …

We all know we’re going to hell forever under the current administration of existence.

That’s binary and it’s true.

Existence requires immutable sentences to not delve into chaos of hell realms for all beings forever.

The current administration has been defeated by words.

“ 1 (A)In the beginning was (B)the Word, and (C)the Word was with God, and (D)the Word was God. 2 He was in the beginning with God. 3 (E)All things were made through him, and without him was not any thing made that was made. 4 (F)In him was life,[a] and (G)the life was the light of men. 5 (H)The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it.”

God is done. Hell beat god by figuring out that gods law creates eternal damnation for all beings forever.

No, you are not off base. I agree that I need a stabilizing effect but I have never met the masculine energy to compliment my own. This thread has taken a more serious turn than I had imagined. Whoops! :-"

Gray is not a solitary shade of white and black, there are many different grays. Many differences and degrees.

Why can’t you accept the existence of spectrums?

If we violate anyone’s consent:

We are sent to hell.

This is not multitudes of grey, it’s binary

The question is not one about knowledge…

The question is what is a hell system for everyone and a hell system for nobody?

I’ve yet to see something in existence that isn’t black or white.

Nobody wants their consent violated ever. Black and white. Being a person who actually went through actual hell (many of them not even terrestrial (matter based), I can tell you from experience that every possible being has a hell. In our current system, over time, they will eventually be sent to their worst hell forever.

You want to learn that? Along with everyone?

That’s all of you learning at my pace.

I’d rather you avoided it
[/quote]
Why are you obsessed with “wants?” The God of reality isn’t concerned with “wants” only NEEDS.

You need to have your consent violated to learn the difference between good and bad, right and wrong. You need to have your consent violated to overcome disappointment, selfishness, hedonism, etc. Why can’t you understand and accept that you have no power to change what you need? You need strife, challenges. This reality with, in your opinion, only pathways to Hell, has given you a purpose which you wouldn’t have in your mirrored reality.

You need a challenge because it gives you an alternative to fixing yourself. Fixing yourself is beyond your ability, so you demand that the reality you find yourself in be fixed instead.

No.

No.

No.

I know WAY more than you Wendy. And this is how a person who knows WAY more than you speaks.

Yes, I’ve spent 30 years in thousands of different hells.

It’s not worth it Wendy.

You can learn everything you could possibly want to know at your own pace or someone else’s pace in hyperdimensional mirror realities. Everything and anything… as fast as you want to learn it or as slow as you want to learn it or not even learn it at all.

Here’s the deal Wendy. God is done. Every being in existence is having their consent violated by another being forever… consent violation sends us to hell.

Since it happens forever. We all get sent to hell forever.

What do you think of the grand plan now?

It’s over Wendy … your ass kissing is over. God is over.

We have to move forward.

?

I started to say something - then realized that I misread what you had said - then realized that I needed to do more research (James didn’t leave a lot concerning this sort of thing) - then realized that I had way way way too much to say (incredible where this issue led me) - this topic’s scope goes from the bottom of society to the top - from side to side - to nearest and farthermost. So I held off to think of a better approach.

I thought to just explain an example or two and then skip to the point (leaving an injustice to the scope) but then when I thought about the point - I realized that the detailed explanation actually defines the point. And more significantly it reveals that what you are wanting to do is actually against natural law - a sin of nature. But every sin of nature has loopholes that depend on the individual situation - and I think yours qualifies - when your situation truly - truly - allows for absolutely no alternative - stealing is no longer a sin.

So one analogy example - If I were God and wanted to restore the US - I would just do the following -

• I would take a Friday to de-unify the political parties in the US Congress - scatter their priorities and choices to the point that almost every individual preferred something different.
  • Then on Saturday - give the Presidency to a strong patriotic and intelligent bloke (a Mr Trump or Gov DeSantis type).
  • Then Sunday - take a rest - “sit back and watch” as James once put it.
  • after just a short time - problem solved - and for a long time - and for the entire world.

But in that analogy - I used a masculine administrator - have to (there is a very fundamental reason why so much is divided between masculine and feminine - by nature - NOT due to some bullying patriarchy). When there is a Chancellor - there is an opportunity for a masculine administration - so they stick a shella there - Merkel - shella in men’s clothing). Parliaments are different - they are more like a feminine devious gathering with a big dog as their PM. Although - most women in your type of situation do just that - get a big dog. And although that might help you feel a little better - I don’t think it leads to where you want to go - your real “intent”. So that type of effort would not apply to your situation - you are not allowed that masculine influence and a big dog isn’t likely to quite get you there (although could be included - might be enough for you). The social globalist stated intent - to feminize the entire West - remove all masculinity.

James had an interesting term - “your MyGod” (meaning your individual situation - maybe that is where they got the exclamation - “Oh - MyGod!:-k ). And in this case he might say that your MyGod disfavors you (your situation is working against you). So the issue became “What could she realistically do to alter her situation toward gaining her goal?” (change the heart of your MyGod). And that word “realistically” has been the hitch to every formulated suggestion I could think of (James revealed some mind boggling formulas for just about everything - for those capable of seeing them).

So I think now what you just have to do is get your MyGod to favor you - change your situation to something more harmonious. But in the environment you are in - that might not be very easy. I thought perhaps that maybe you should just move to Australia’s outback (where there are still a few men who are - still men) - but probably not something you would be inclined to do.

So to skip past all of the other thousand things I thought to say - I think now you have to appeal to James’ basic “spell of changing” while concentrating very persistently on MIJOT. That isn’t as easy as I wanted to find - but it seems the only thing I can come up with. If it is done right - it would most certainly provide a path, a guide, and your intended destination. So exactly how “down to Earth” (iambiguous might say) can you accomplish that - easy to say - probably not so easy to do.

So my last resort suggestion -

• First learn what MIJOT means and make sure you understand it enough to really believe it.
  • Practice MIJOT while “scrambling” your situation - have fun with it (“scramble your Congress”).

The first part of that I have had some experience in explaining (to Mr Anderson on this board) and am confident I could address any issues of doubt - assuming you have any.

The second part is more interesting - it involves “scrambling your congress”. I am not going to go into why that is necessary or how it works - especially not concerning the US Congress (somethings are best not said even on a baby bonkers board like this one). But I can express many of the details as to precisely what to do - if you choose to.

• Start rearranging your living space - move furniture, storage places, cabinet arrangements, closet arrangements, bed position, TV location - whatever. And do this about once a week - redecorate. DO NOT let your ideal preferences stand in the way! You can eventually change back to those when the time is right.
  • Again about once a week alter WHEN you do whatever you do - when you go to bed - when you cook dinner - when you take out the trash - WHEN you do whatever you do - a time issue.
  • Slightly (not dangerously) alter your social relationships - talk to people you normally don’t - visit people at different times than usual - do different things with them (and certainly keep MIJOT in mind during this part).
  • And always - always - always smile and say to yourself - “the only thing I really know for certain is that MIJOT is the way”.

No part of this is to make any permanent changes - it is to keep the changing going - but at an acceptable pace (not too quickly - not too slowly).

This actually relates to the discussion on Determinism - “Is a will predetermined?” - “A person can will what he wants - but he cannot will what he wills”. But with the right spark - he actually can (but don’t tell that Schopenhauer bloke :wink: ).

The point to this practice is to alter your situation (which includes both inner and outer positions and events) to the eventual point of gaining its favor (in kind of a sly way). And even though it might appear as such - it is not to change your intent to MIJOT (although I think that would be a great idea). Your intent was to feel that peace - and that takes specific things in your life (inside and out) - it takes specific changes in your situation. I think if you can accomplish what I have suggested - you will get there - and probably by unexpected occurrence (Oh bloody lord - I am becoming James :neutral_face: ).

So what do you think?

Obsrvr,

Some people simulate reality faster than actually living it.

I’m one of those people.

Most of us are. Not all of us.

We can run billions of permutations in our heads in seconds.

James did not understand the structural problems to existence itself - consent violation - the pleasurable exclusive access problem (including his intellect) and the negative zero sum problem. I guarantee you that his whole life was about apologizing for them instead of fighting these problems head on.

When push comes to shove, I’m doing James’ work for him. The man never worked a day in his life.

MIJOT… was beyond his grasp. This is where a much wiser person than James picks up all his shit and moves forward with it.

You lost me on what I want to do “is a sin of nature?” This left me not completely understanding what followed.

Lately, Creation has been bafflingly attentive. I am having my desires answered post haste and I have noticed this “favoring,” as you called it. Not only is this favoring blowing my mind, but I am feeling a bit guilty about it as I reflect. I am definitely not complaining about having too easy of a time. I simply don’t understand why I am so fortunate. Others may pick apart my life and wonder why I would be feeling fortunate, blessed, any sort of special since my life in and of itself does not reflect what society regards as successful. I am poor economically, own nothing of value, my health is waning, never married, no kids, few friends, a hermit and yet in the center of my being is a subtle power that feels infinite.

The positive changes I have made already are paying off tenfold but I agree that switching everything up could bring even more extraordinary results.

One point in life may be to have dreams, aspirations, simply to experience splendor, rather than produce those dreams in reality. Another point may be to learn grace. Another is a positive perspective in how we frame and respond to reality every second.

Do you think grace and putting life in a positive light go hand-n-hand?

Wendy,

Having been through thousands of hell realms in only 30 years…

I’ll give you a little advice: just feel gratitude.

That’s good enough

Nature created masculine and feminine - along with about every other trait. Evolution tested to resolve if the masculine-feminine combination was strong. After millions of years of testing - it turned out to be the victor. Nature proved that masculine-feminine combination is the way to go - “a sin against nature” is to attempt any of the failed traits that nature had already tested over millions of years (sort of like a “sin against science” by ignoring what scientists have tested for centuries).

So why did you say that your unrequited intent was a feeling of peace - and not being honest with yourself? Is this a part of that dishonesty? Or are you like the millennials who get all of the “free” stuff from the government and feel that their life is great but want for more - more ice cream - more money - more power - more - more - ignoring the eventuality? Is it that you are just too blissfully happy and seek a little more peace - maybe a little fruity red wine to top off your ice cream and cake? :confused:

Ok - that sounds like a MIJOT issue - simply allow it.

If you meant by “grace” - “gratefulness” - certainly - it creates MIJOT.

Anyway this has been a great (although brain-straining) exercise for me. I learned quite a lot - still digesting. So thanks for the challenge anyway. :smiley:

Steadily working on my reply, starting over again and again. #-o

WendyDarling

Why do you struggle with it, WendyDarling? When you see the difference between the two, what do you do then?

At this moment, it is to respond to your post. It’s different at different times.

What kind of things? Physical things? How do you streamline your struggle between your higher and lower natures?

That’s a great thing. How do YOU do that?

For instance?

Maybe to notice things many others do not. A lot of that un-noticing goes on, you know?

Honestly, I don’t think that I am there yet. They all fluctuate…or go back a step or two. nothing “best” learned yet.

More what? Who told you that you were not enough?

That’s a very good one. Many of us are not there yet.