The 'Third Stage' of Capitalism.

Okay, I’ll erase this post. You’re apparently very far from capable of dealing with reality.

Oh sure, let’s drop the inconvenient issue of your racism and your tradition of genocide. And get back to your ‘actual points’.

Fucking a nazi girl is not an affiliation.

I might fuck her again soon.

You don’t have to.

But, like, it is what was being discussed before you started going on about what race I am and why it’s inferior, or nation, or whatever made up dumb Gothic thing you were referring to.

There you go.

This is what you are.

Anyway, she is just confused, like you are. I am a Catholic, I blame the sin, not the sinner.

And, like you, she had no actual hand in any of this shit. Like you, she is simply brainwashed into thinking any of this shit is acceptable.

But she does have a fine ass.

Damn. What a fucking naive dude I was to ever think you ever had a grain of self-respect.

I would agree that you are naive.

Now, communism.

These are the most ghoulishly low standards Ive probably ever encountered.

I don’t know, I kind of get a kick out of it.

I berate her about the importance of Israel, and then I fuck her later.

It feels like fucking the enemy’s daughters.

_
Lololol!

Is the third stage of Capitalism, acquiring fine ass?

Yes.

I wanna say too, you know, because of certain events, I do believe in love. Which I don’t like, but it is what I now believe.

Sex with someone you love is far superior. I would guess, I’ve never had sex with someone I love. But I would sooner chase that. I don’t want people thinking, you know, that life is all about hunting pussy or whatever. Woman is the most powerful being alive.

But, sometimes…

Anyway, I was baited into this whole conversation, I just wanted to talk about communism.

Which is the disapproval of capitalism.

This is obvious.

_
Sorry for asking… :neutral_face:

Yeah go fuck yourself.

_
…and you dared spake of love.

It wasn’t ill-intentioned. I meant it humorously. Because obviously, this whole little thing I went into was a betrayal of love, for the sake of schooling some commie.