The 'Third Stage' of Capitalism.

And, like you, she had no actual hand in any of this shit. Like you, she is simply brainwashed into thinking any of this shit is acceptable.

But she does have a fine ass.

Damn. What a fucking naive dude I was to ever think you ever had a grain of self-respect.

I would agree that you are naive.

Now, communism.

These are the most ghoulishly low standards Ive probably ever encountered.

I don’t know, I kind of get a kick out of it.

I berate her about the importance of Israel, and then I fuck her later.

It feels like fucking the enemy’s daughters.

_
Lololol!

Is the third stage of Capitalism, acquiring fine ass?

Yes.

I wanna say too, you know, because of certain events, I do believe in love. Which I don’t like, but it is what I now believe.

Sex with someone you love is far superior. I would guess, I’ve never had sex with someone I love. But I would sooner chase that. I don’t want people thinking, you know, that life is all about hunting pussy or whatever. Woman is the most powerful being alive.

But, sometimes…

Anyway, I was baited into this whole conversation, I just wanted to talk about communism.

Which is the disapproval of capitalism.

This is obvious.

_
Sorry for asking… :neutral_face:

Yeah go fuck yourself.

_
…and you dared spake of love.

It wasn’t ill-intentioned. I meant it humorously. Because obviously, this whole little thing I went into was a betrayal of love, for the sake of schooling some commie.

It’s all true, and I will see her soon, but that’s none of you alls’s problem.

But now it’s done, I have for the first time bragged about a girl, and I am about to find out what that does to the psyche, specially when you follow through with it.

And you can’t tell me about love, I now what I have felt. I may be a piece of shit, but I know what I felt.

Life is just strange that way.

_
I weren’t judging… never was… relax bruddah!

I’m relaxed now.

I think if you had boasted from the start none of this would have been a problem

Fuck nazis and fuck nazi guilt. They actually managed to blemish the Sun.

It is a difficult task to reconstruct the Sun wheel without casting this shadow; it is even a question of monstrous masks; science itself is a dehumanizing thing, which is why I have brought it under control.

I am a Communist as I am Parodites. I am that I am.

Shalom.