My first video in years - inspired by Fixed

My 4th Video

youtube.com/watch?v=ZRCviJ6gaUw

You learned something from Hell. You learned it in such a way that you’ll never forget it.

Hell is where you get taught the most. It will make you miserable, but it will also help you to become a better you.

I’ll never forget what it’s like to be in Hell. Hell made me become the person I am today. Hell made me more determined than I’ve ever been.

Hell taught me how to fight back.

Your spirit is still in heaven. You can feel it - how do I know? Because you want to get your spirit back, just like the angels in heaven. That’s because you still have some angels within you.

When we got hurt, when we lost someone we loved, when we were betrayed, when we had something bad happen to us. Our feelings were just as much a part of our spirit as they were of our physical self.

At some point, our mind took over. It stopped being present in our feelings. We started to doubt, and we started to doubt everything.

At some point in time, we stopped being present with our angels. Our spirits shut down. We lost our memories. We were stuck in the pain and the anger.

You’re not completely alone. I know the feeling - it feels like you’re completely alone. But I promise you, your angels are with you.

I also promise you that if you try to heal and change, you will be victorious.

I’ve been there, I’ve felt that despair.

I’ve been there.

The Devil is stronger than you think.

He knows how to work around your pain.

He knows how to make you doubt yourself.

He knows the tricks and tactics to get you to quit and just go back to sleep.

My 5th Video.

youtube.com/watch?v=-X2L0EEhnAk

My 6th Video… Dreams.

youtube.com/watch?v=38HNA7q3Hgs

Your argument is that if you are bangin’ with a lady,
that means nobody else can enjoy that,
which means that they are missing out due to you.

Right?

By that logic, eating a sandwich is a sin,
because nobody else gets to have the sandwich,
and once you eat it, nobody else can eat it.

Really now.

Really. Although sexual stuff is not necessary and tends to break the hearts of others quite severely, relative to the sandwich.

But… yes, the sandwich thing is still a problem.

My 7th Video.

Response to Dan as well…

Video is called Blasphemy

youtube.com/watch?v=Ult7N6x5XyM

My 8th Video,

youtube.com/watch?v=cdSh90af_sQ

My first three views of this video we’re blocked because it wasn’t public.

youtu.be/5hfYJsQAhl0

If there were unlimited sandwiches for all, would that solve the problem?

If there were unlimited desirable things for all…

That would solve the problem.

Well, the number of men in the world is slightly higher than the number of women. So even if we paired every woman exactly one man – and vice versa, every man with exactly one woman – a number of males would still be single. But what about sharing? Perhaps it should be obligatory for females to sleep with everyone equally.

Hence, all eating is psychopathy (:

Actually…

Since plants are sentient beings that suffer…

All eating is psychopathy. Relish that meal right?

Right! And once evolved, manna will suffice!

Video #9… Talking off the cuff

youtube.com/watch?v=RbCukfoDurc

beatiful videos my friend, i fully agree with your points hence i have been taking my girlfriend to a skidrow for the homeless to have some fun with her every sunday and minimise mankind’s suffering

Video 10:

Enlightenment and empowerments

youtube.com/watch?v=JXNd0MHSIrE

Video 11,

Frustrations…

youtube.com/watch?v=qIkQFJFJd-s