Satyr, Ecmandu and iambiguous

Satyr has created a new thread at KT: Time.

In it [so far] he pummels us with the usual general description intellectual contraptions – the blah blah blah – regarding what he construes to be time and two “psychotics” here at ILP.

1] Ecmandu
2] iambiguous

I’ll let Ecmamdu address Satyr’s assessment of him as he wishes. Or, perhaps, as he chooses not to.

As for iambiguous, let me first note this…

He creates this thread at KT. He is able to level all of these charges and accusations against me being a psychotic, but…

…but even though I am listed as a member at the KT community – knowthyself.forumotion.net/memberlist – whenever I go there I am greeted with this in the agora:

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Then of course…

Now, again, as I have made abundantly clear to him, I am interested in exploring accusations such as this given my own main interest in philosophy: the self at the existential intersection of identity, value judgments and political economy.

In other words, “I”, interacting with others given a world awash in conflicting [moral and political] goods.

Given particular sets of circumstances.

Now, let’s see if he addresses this over at KT. Or, sure, if he has the intellectual integrity to come to ILP [as lorikeet] and address them here.

to be honest, I almost never go on KT, even though I am a member…

the last time I was there was about a year ago… and it left me cold…
the engagement with polemics they have there leaves me to believe
that philosophy is far less important then an engagement with scoring points,

My own personal engagement with philosophy is a search for
what it means to be a human being, whereas at KT, they seem to be interested
in sounding more “intelligent” then the other guy…who can “look”
more philosophical… a whole lot of pretensions over there…and so I
avoid it…that is my take on KT…not that it matters what I think,
but I just wanted it made known…

Kropotkin

I’ve also visited the place, but confusion reigns there for a moment under the impression that Satyr is also known as Phenutria, a kind of spider woman, but of an exalting intelligence.

Other times he is described as a Greek wunder-kind, and no one seems to take a liking to him

I don’t give a shit about KT.

About 5 years ago I followed one link from ILP and read a long ass magnum opus by satyr, and realized not one sentence of it was true … and I’m an objectivist!

Every since then, I couldn’t be bothered with it.

Phenutria? Do you mean phoneutria? She is just another of his sock puppets here? Like Lyssa?

Hell, for all I know most of the “members” there are him.

Including me?!!! :open_mouth:

why would they let a psychotic person post?

Good point. :laughing:

So, how does he respond on the Time thread to my points above?

I shit you not. :sunglasses:

ive always thought of them as the kinds of guys who are really limited in their ability to comprehend the world around them. they’ve been running into the same walls, and dealing with the same frustrations for years over there. they just do their whole mean guy/superior person/inferior person bit over and over again and they tend to shut out anything that makes them feel a need to expand the lens through which they see the world. there isn’t a lot of actual meat to what it is that they’re doing, and they try and cover for that with a lot of flowery language and poetic type horseshit. always going on about power and nobility and degenerates and all that, trying to evoke emotion to cover the holes in their understanding. it’s super, super lame, and really kind of sad. for all the shit that they talk about how one ought live a life and all that…look at how they really live their lives. hard not to feel a little sorry for them.

that being said you are kind of a psycho and you’ve got a real problem with needing to feel like you’re better than other people, and you kinda do the same thing with regard to refusing to acknowledge anything that doesn’t fit into the formula that you’re already using so i mean i guess it makes sense that you all like to play with each other so much.

but if it were up to me id let both of you on any forum and just ignore all the reports you’d send about each other

Mr R,

Let me be very straight forward with you.

People who have sex in a reality construct of the pleasurable exclusive access problem are the ones who are self absorbed.

I’m not going to threaten hell to you personally …

But you have to understand… there are an infinite number of beings chomping at the bit to make your life a living masterpiece of hell.

People like me. Prevent it.

You know … it’s almost laughable that you call me psychotic.

If I do my job right, you won’t have to know a fraction of what I know.

You’re not in the drivers seat here.

i mean…i see your post there and i would welcome any person in the world to take a look at it for themselves and decide on their own what to think about it.

You don’t know what you don’t know.

neither do you

That’s an interesting retort…

It’s not related to meta knowledge.

I have no clue what ‘Julia’s‘ pussy looks like…

You do.

You will be sent to hell. I won’t.

That’s a lot more important than what you know.

Knowledge is scaled… ranked.

i dont know who julia even is

That’s why I put it as a hypothetical in non-scare quotes.

But you know what I’m eluding to.

i dont though

MrR,

Do whatever the fuck you want. If I can’t redeem you, you’ll know.

But don’t think you work.