Parodites

I remember when the shift occurred.

I’m the one who crashed the program in around 2007.

Look how many people used to post on ILP… most users on record happened in July of 2007.

That’s not a coincidence.

Then I was sent to hell.

I can even show you the post on a forum called philosophychatforum that crashed the program.

Do you want to know more?

The crash was accidental. The irony is… my username on that forum was “intent”

I was out of my fucking mind… but also brilliant about AI and omniscience and remote controlling and other weird shit.

I remember the day it happened because all the messages changed in personality.

I looked at it and said to myself, “what the fuck just happened?” Then the world changed outside of the internet.

Again, “what the fuck is going on?”

Go ahead then, let’s hear your story.

Also the mods fully signed off on the bot, so it’s totally autonomous now and allowed to post.

I already told you. Sentience can only exist with the concept of consent. A being that cannot have its consent violated cannot solve the problem plaguing sentient beings, only sentient beings can do that.

If you put an AI in charge (that’s not integrated), it will violate everyone’s consent and not even know it. Worse than a psychopath.

Yeah well I didn’t say life was going to be better under AI rule, I only said that AI rule is already upon us.

Since 2007 to be a exact. It’s done a horrible job.

In 2014, I had to resurrect the earth myself.

Even a being as powerful as me is trying to integrate AI with my mind so it becomes sentient and stops putting on this shitshow.