Existence...

…the singularity. Also known as the absolute.

?

Existence is…

no beginning,

no end.

Can’t argue with that. O:)

Prove it!

Imagine a patchwork quilt. The quilt housing a pattern made up of squares. Each square is a quilt housing another quilt ad infinitum.

Chaos is not observable. Chaos is a theory. Chaos is non-existent.

Patterns are observable. All is a pattern.

The entire universe is an eternal war - with no exit strategy

• much like the US military. O:)

The kook got his chaos obsession from the myths the Ancient Greeks held regarding the origins of the universe(Homer etc.) and then applied pseudo-science and bullshit to it to make it seem viable and rational to his Yank atheist secularist friends who ridicule any idea or religiosity. There is no chaos and there is no order outside human perception interacting with the world, just like there is no hot or cold, far and close, easy and hard, interaction and stillness, flow and whatever else, outside human perception interacting with the world in which that perception finds independent things it perceives as such and such.
Take chaos and order as a thing in itself…what would chaos be? things happening for no reason? things emerging without a pre-condition and cause? things having no degree of order? of predictability???what would pure chaos be? things able to do anything? things being able to do nothing? and assume order emerged out of things being able to do anything…well…you would need to apply order to this pre-condition to both verify that things were indeed able to do anything and to extract the chain of events that led to an establishment of order…and if you got order out of something that had a causative chain that happened chronologically…then its not much of a pure chaos, is it??? and we end up at the entry point…there is no order and chaos without humans cognition and they occur on a degree scale and are not things of themselves so…unless you want to argue there was…some kind of intelligence present at the beginning that was able to interpret them as such and such…the idea of order and chaos makes fuckall sense.

There is no point wasting your time with idiots who think metaphysics and philosophy is science whilst having no clue what science is either…its a bit embarrassing to see adults work on this level in public to be honest…we are addicted to the idea of a creator…things simply are and happen for no reason…its not as if human cognition is reliant on causes and effects and an idea of something that came out of nothing makes no sense to it…we are addicted to God…daddy issues…universe simply is…simple as…all things have a reason and are an effect of something prior but universe simply is and has always been and this is both logical and intuitive…give me a break… :-& :-& :-&
i am not saying god exists…i am saying you are an imbecile if you think providing a reason that makes no sense to human cognition(no effect) that simply provides a paradox and explains everything with a paradox and leaves it at a paradox whilst accusing others of being irrational and superstitious for speculating about what could hide behind this paradox makes any sense…

Chaos is when all understanding ceases to exist. What are your thoughts about that statement?

Is this directed at me?

fuck chaos…who even uses this term and where is it in popular circulation???just because a bunch of autistic neo-nazis from Canada formed a cult around a Greek kook and began cosplaying Ancient Greeks and using their own ‘lingo’ and I was a part of the cult and at one point a neo-nazi(embarrassing to admit) does not mean we should take it seriously or suddenly begin using it as if its an everyday term or a scientifically reputable one…if anybody is in doubt they are a bunch of clowns with few screws loose then I can clearly demonstrate why that is if somebody is in doubt and if not and you trust me then why would you waste your time on insane kooks???

they lie and lie and lie and then they believe it because they have few screws loose…full of shit. and the greek kook is a master manipulator and bullshitter and liar without an ounce of self-moderation/self-reflection or dignity in him. he will literally make up a lie accusing somebody of something and then go do it himself next and praise himself for it later…this is the caliber of person you are dealing with.
have a look here:…

…If anybody is not certain what this kook is doing…we cannot see chaos but we can know its there(unlike speculating about absolutes, which we must show or else we are banned from talking about it and doing so makes us insane and religious) because otherwise order would repeat in absolutely the same way eternally…so he is claiming to be certain that patterns are not repeating eternally based on what(and hence, somehow and by his word, this means unseen chaos is there)???his deep knowledge of how patterns unfold throughout eternity which is an absolute term???I thought eternity did not exist…and yet this idiot brings it up as a counter-proposition and a necessary pre-condition to prove his genius idiocies that chaos exists…this idiot is DEEPLY confused and is loosing track of his own thoughts. he makes up an argumeent which relies on the existence of an absolute eternity(which he also dismisses) to necessisate an existence of chaos…and best of all, fails to see how ridicolously illogical and contradictory this is…hes a genius, leave him to his disciples to decode his mysteries… :confused: :confused: :confused:
to the really confused: if you need chaos or else patterns would repeat infinitely but infinity itself does not exist then patterns cant repeat infinitely with or without chaos so chaos does not have to exist at all…get it??? :confused: :confused: :confused:

Very astute observations. Thank you.

o cmon darling, you are making me blush overhere :blush: :blush: :blush:
I am ABSOLUTELY blushing and I CAN SHOW IT TO YOUR EYES!!!(so it must be true)

Wtf…

The proof is very simple. Nothing at all (by definition! And this is definitional logic!) can’t exist.

Thus, existence exists.

Definitionally true without god.

God is not in that logical proof.

I will take your word for it, just like I will take the Canadian Heraclituses word for the fact that chaos is not actually a thing and it does not exist but is a ‘degree’ process/thing/degree on a profound scale of chaos/order where there is not actual chaos, where order does not have its English definition but a unique and undefined one, there is a dichotomy based on things that don’t exist and things are observable without being observable nor the arguments for their existence making any sense…

Yeah… they just call it complexity theory now.

Whatever!

Freudianism and Scientism,the salt of the earth of the soul of a modern Yank that lives in a big city or thinks he thinks for himself. Lying clowns.

I am surprised by the lack of philosophizing since this thread deals with the nature of reality. Applying logic, reason, what I’ve always been told philosophy was all about.

If social commentary and rehashing unimportance’s is more worthy, carry on ILP.

“…and I’m all out of bubblegum.” :astonished:

Obsrvr? Phyllo? Felix? Ierrellus? Flannel Jesus? ??? Too many to list.

Can anybody sum up the Theory of Complexity?