lorikeet and iambiguous discuss abortio

My got, girl, did you use “I’m rubber your glue”.
How old are you?
You know shit about anything, and that is why you come to ILP. Even here in this den of dimwits, you are inconsequential.

So you have to tell me what hurts you, since you’ve used that attack so often with many members…you are telling us you are hurting.
Why?
Is it because you are lonely? The life you thought was going to be fulfilling failed to measure up to expectations?

Why do you think you are so unhappy, when you should be happy?

The angle of attack exposes the soft spot.
A pointer.

Yes, up until the age of 10. Even now I have a nervous bladder.

have you ever seen a therapist?

but i am happy

I know buddy.
I know.
It’s obvious.

do you feel like over the course of your life that some relationships that you’ve had might have suffered because you felt like you couldn’t express yourself?

Yes…ask me more.

i just want to try and understand where all your frustration has come from. and try and see if i can help you to know yourself better, so that you can stop spending your time trying to paint up simple arguments as complex things, which i think is a way that you deprive yourself of real living, as a result of trying to cope with your fear of losing control. you’re like the kind of person who feels better online than in real life. like you need an audience of people dumber than you in order to feel secure in yourself.

Iamretarded…I’m waiting for answers to my questions.
Chickenshit.

Context:
Abortion…
1-In a no god world why ought I pay for Mary’s bad subjective judgements and wrong, in my estimation, choices? Why ought I pay for anything Mary says or does?
2- In a amoral world why am I obliged to step in and absorb the negative consequences of Mary’s poor judgements and bad choices?

I’m not saying morality is universal or god sent, or absolute.
I’m not saying Mary should be forced to abide by my judgements and imitate my choices.

What do you say, chickenshit?

lol

Ha!

I’m here for the challenger, and he’s run off…like a headless chicken.
I’m here to be taught a lesson, to be put in my place, to be thumped, to be reduced to that…

But, woe is me…I am disappointed, once more.
Predictable?
Very.
All is about patterns.

he’s just gonna do the same thing he’s always done. in his head there’s a list of people who has defeated with his little thing he does. he just made this thread to try and get you on the list. he wanted it all nice and neat. these threads are probably pasted to his walls all around him.

bleep blorp conflicting goods bleep blorp there is no meaning bleep blorp morality is fake bleep blorp sky hooks chickenshits emojis bleep blorp abortion and stock market bleep blorp i aM tHe WinNEr!

Yawn…

And me thunkin’ was the hapless humor Esq- just so happy being the self admitted vampiristic idiot, hop’ in every one will someday forget to remember.

But then a’gain my pain is unbearably light with being, borned up that way.

Note to others (and a warning) just cause everyone is thinkin’ bout you don’ t mean the’re not.*

*clever and insightful.

my worst critic and best friend suggestion

Fuck man-child…pretending to be deep ain’t gonna hack it with me.

I’ve also watched you…ain’t nothing there.
A flailing for substance in the void, wanting to never touch anything solid, anything hard, or harsh, desiring to remain flaky, airy, translucent, concluding that this is wisdom.
Oh Meno…why do you flea, not flee?
What makes you return to simpletons and shallow liars digging deep ditches to trap you in, like iamretarded, waiting for Godot?
Are you also waiting?

that was so mean. why are you like this?

I know…like what…eeeeveeeer…

Back to abortion.

Every act must refer to an objective.
What is the Mary, the slut’s, objective?
This will determine if her choice to abort the foetus is good or bad.

There is no universal rule, you sick fuck iamretarded. Pathetic garbage heap.
There is no universal morality prohibiting rape, incest, pedophilia, shit for brains.

This doesn’t mean there are no natural prohibitions which men attempt to overcome for their own reasons.

So I ask again…
I accept that Mary has the right afforded to her by her will, and can remain a whore, a slut, easy, she can continue her lifestyle and be careless and carefree, or as gullible as she wants.
Why should I pay for it?
Why should I help her continue being a whore, and a slut, and a moron?

If I save all the deer and sheep from slaughter…what will happen?
Paradise?

Contraceptives, abortion clinics, police forces…all give Mary the impression that there are no costs to her actions, that she is strong and invincible. There’s no reason for her to change, to learn, to adapt…because choice is possible and she sees no bad choices because there are no severe costs, or are there?
There are.

If there is no free-will and choice is an illusion, and some power, agency, authority determines everything and allows it to seem like the individual has a choice, then what does it matter what I think or what a moron, like you thinks, or what Mary the slut thinks or does?
God…order, the universe, fate, will settle it.

If, on the other hand there is choice and it is real, we aren’t being fooled…man is not a stone, helpless, a victim of a omnipotent being…then what would helping Mary correct her continuous errors in judgment, her bad choices, do for Mary?
Perhaps protect her in the short term, but in the long term…will she grow…improv, become better, smarter?
Do you people understand what natural selection is and how it works, and what the consequences are when we shelter and over-porotect?