Natural Selection

Shhhhh this is about free-will…idiot.

If Brian has no free-will neither does the prosecutor.
If Brian had no choice, to not do what he did, then neither did the prosecutor, you moron.

Stop following me like a dog.
I will not fuck you. All I can do is drop you a bone, from time to time.
Now go off and listen to cRap.

more loser talk.

you call this philosophy? sitting around jacking off with your confused fantasies about how free will/determinism works?

See…you fucked up,.
You thought it was an opportunity to feel superior…but you failed to realize it wasn’t about the particulars of US law…you imbecilic moron, but about universal laws.

And now you are upset. And I’m all out of dog biscuits.

you’ll have to settle for a pat. :teasing-slap:

the prosecutors in the US follow US law. are you taking some kind of pills or something?

Tell that to B…

Natural selection of genetic combinations is replaced by social selection of memetic combinations.

If you don’t have the right stuff, the correct ideological synthesis, you’ll be left out of the future.
Female agency. They control the ovum, they exploit male thoughts and actions.
Paternalism tried to make their ovum state property - sexual Marxism - distributing them evenly among males…making them communal investors.
Sexual proletarians.
But that’s falling apart and we’re returning to the wilds - male competition, only this time with the added factor of technological interventions.
Male competition is being forced to adopt feminine seduction methods - masculine energy is toxic and criminalized, feminine energy is good and ideal.
Women are now selecting from a pool of lesbians with larger than usual clitorii…is that then plural for clitoris?
Never had to deal with more than one at a time.

But women feel something is wrong. It don’t feel right.
They conclude that it must be men’s fault. They fail to be “real men”.

It is not replaced.
Natural Selection still operates whether you like it or not.

NS only required the production of viable progeny to operate.
Memes do not necessite pregnancies.
Nor do social media “likes” give you babies.

There is a nice incel group you can join to separate yourself from humanity if you like!!

Haha
Yes you are infected with a diseased meme “idiots marxism”. You haven’t got a fucking clue what Marxism is and you are a fail when it comes to natural selection.

Spoken like a true BOT.

Blah,blah,blah Verbal diorreah

Just keep wanking. Happily your seed will not get into the gene pool

hahaha
A real man like you??
:laughing: :laughing:

I love it…and yes, imbecile it hasn’t negated natural selection only usurped it.

You are pregnant with ideas that fertilized your tiny mind, using words, instead of semen.
You’ve been mind-fucked, and gestated the baby into what you call “your perspective” and “your opinions”.

Can I join your Incel club?

A typical reply…“you don’t understand”…not like I do…seen it a hundred times. I’ll see it a million more.

Ladies and gentlemen I give you evidence of what I’ve identified as ILP genius.

I’m a fat incel, eating Doritos in my mother’s basement…jerking off.
I’ve never been loved.
I have no friends.
I’m a virgin. Never had a girl in my life.
I’m ugly, inside out.

I’m a pop-cultural stereotype helping morons, like you, understand human beings.
South Park is your advisor into human nature.
Family guy is your affirmation of South Park’s insights.

I’m a goat, moron. The GOAT.

Keep laughing.
Eventually you’ll find out.

Natural selection, for morons.
Nature produces many mutations. the fit noes survive and reproduce.
The unfit noes perish.
When man intervenes to protect the unfit from suffering the consequences these mutations propagate and compound, creating all sorts of monstrosities.
The point is “human intervention” based on a nihilistic ideology.
Once this intervention becomes weak or evaporates - collapses - guess what happens to all those mutants.

It’s the same with a hypothetical naïve or sluttish girl named Mary Land.
What happens if human intervention stops supporting her naiveté or idiocy or her promiscuous lifestyle?

Natural selection through the interventions of social selection, produces…?
Natural selection is usurped…by ideological, dogmatic selection.

the very foundation of Evolution theory, natural selection, is incomprehensible to modern morons.
They know the words…they don’t get what this means in practice.
Nature’s brutality is incomprehensible to these naïve, snowflake buffoons.

What is selected?
How?
Why?
They have no clue.

All they know is that it is unjust, or that there is some magical power, some consciousness, doing the selecting.

Lorikeet,

You’re not the greatest until everyone is the greatest, so shut the fuck up about that.

The retard has spoken.

Declarations …statements…insanity…
ILP’s greatest.

No dude. You don’t get it. Not only are you projecting, you don’t understand that we all live forever and that a lesser person is deadweight forever.

So you don’t even try.

It’s something called ignorance and you have a shit-ton of it.

Don’t worry. I don’t know your middle name.

There’s all kinds of shit I don’t know.

But here’s the deal dude. You’re not trying.

That means I have to scoop baby food into your mouth for you.

Is an adult greater than a child?

No.

You are a child and I’m an adult.

Female choice is a filtering mechanism.
Both for memes and genes…in species where females have control over who copulates with them…because this is not an option to females of many species.
Control over who copulates with them, and who fertilizes their ovum…determined by her fertile cycle and her orgasm.
Probabilistically.

This was the issue with paternalism…for females.
It took away their sexual power, and placed it in the hands of males who used it to integrate as many males into the system as possible.

Still, females found a way to circumvent male control, adultery was one, orgasm another…knowing when they are most fertile is a third.

You don’t get it at all man. All sex in this world is a form of rape. Adults don’t have sex.

Is that what your mother told you?
For shame… #-o

My mother disagrees with me. She can’t see that part yet. We actually don’t talk shop very much because I don’t want my weight on her.

But you strolling in here calling yourself GOAT is insane on multiple levels.

My mother would never call herself GOAT.

Become great. Work on making everyone GOD.

It’s hard work. I do more work in a half day smoking a few cigarettes than you’ve done your whole life.

Because you’re still a baby.

You can’t do work.

I’m not mad at you for that.

Woman is nature’s agency of selection. Natural selection made conscious, willful. intentional, even if intuitive, unaware of the reasons.

Seduction has already occurred when a female is in proximity to a male – pheromones, fitness markers perceived, evaluated as sufficient or insufficient.
Two sources of memory and so two sources of judgement one preceding the other, one making itself aware to the other, after-the-fact, one announcing its judgements and preference to the other: body & mind. This gives the impression, to the lucid part of the self, the ego, that something other than itself is in charge, creating friction as the ego feels like it is not in control, that something, or someone else is imposing its will upon it. It reacts wanting to push back and impose itself on this mysterious will, which is nothing other than the body.
This is where the male still has hope because though he’s been judged and may have been judged to be inadequate, the mind can still be seduced and made to usurp the woman’s intuitive, unconscious judgement and choice. Appealing to a woman’s ego, her lucid mind, he pleads his case, cœrcing or bribing, reasoning with her pragmatism, he makes of himself useful, necessary, an alternative to be settled for.
Physical symmetry/proportionality presents itself to the senses visually – at a distance – or chemically – in spatial proximity – but mental symmetry/proportionality remains inconspicuous, and this is where the rejected male, the male that must work to be acknowledged, attempts to present his case, exhibit his inner wealth, his hidden beauty of mind and balance of behaviour; his creativity and his persistence, displaying elegance of spirit and endurance.

What does woman choose exactly?

Except thoughts she accepts in her mind?

And ingestion she accepts in her body?

It is what woman desires to consume, that dictates the future of her and society’s heritage.

Art as extension of Sex and Sexuality:

Man produces Art, and by its success and allure, attracts the attention of mass Consumption.

Women judge the product by its popularity. Women need not take a risk until everybody else has already approved.