gotcha!

As noted on my morality thread…

What philosophy imbecile…all you do is negate.
You have no philosophy…you are anti-philosohy.
You offer no alternative to anything…all you do is undermine, poke holes, frustrate others with infinite words games and then declare yourself victor when they lose patience with your womanly methods.

All you do is critique…destroy…negate…nullify…
Easy.
You have no mind to create anything of any value.

Gotcha!!!
[size=50]being your own fulminating fanatic self again[/size]

The offer still stands.

What offer, morn…this is a forum.
What do you want a private lesson?

You have never presented any philosophy…you’ve only doubted, destroyed, undermined…negated…
That’s all you do.
Never have you ever offered an alternative to what you critique.

The offer still stands. But we’re running out of time in this festive holiday season.

Right, Wendy?

You think I’m trapped here with you…when it is you who is trapped in here with me.
Muhahahaha
Aaaaand scene!!!

No private dates, imbecile. I will not make the mistake of wasting my time on garbage like these people do.
You can post like everyone else.
I’m not going to make it seem like your worth more than these fucks.
You are why this forum is the way it is…and that is why you are not in mine.

You are a garbage dump…a recycler of garbage.
A woman. You belong here.

Not one philosophical position other than a negation of philosophy.
That’s why Brian luvs you…he’s also one of the last men. The end of history, philosophy.
I’ve watched you perform with others…all you do is ignore and repeat the same poem…as if it was a “argument”. You never respond to what the other is saying.
All you do is undermine…you want to pull everyone into your hole before you die…and this is you trying to save face, for when I leave.

Note to others:

If you don’t mind, I’ll just let him go on and on and on and on and on spewing out declamatory bile of this sort. He’ll bitch and bitch about ILP at KT not having any real philosophers. Then he comes here once a year and pummels us with this puerile crap.

And all I can do is point out that if this sort of “philosophy” doesn’t utterly embarrass him, it sure as hell ought to!!!

Anyway, given what’s left of our festive holiday season, the offer still stands.

I didn’t come here for philosophy, moron…there is none, as shit-Stain and others admit. There hasn’t been philosophy here for years. Way before they banned me, and others.
I came here for fun…for the masked ball, the party - the word play.
It’s Christmas!!!

You ain’t a philosopher…you are an anti-philosopher.
Calling you a philosopher would be like calling you an artist. You are a critique of art.
And your critiques are shallow and easy. they don’t require that you understand what you negate.

Undermine…nag…prance…poke…declare victory…undermine…negate…deny…nullify…reject…refuse…

You worship nil.
I wrote on it on KTS.
The power of nil.

This may well actually be as close as it is possible for him to come to exposing himself.

My guess?

Yep, a “condition”.

Note to Dr. Ecmandu:

Your own diagnosis please.
Nothing too technical please.

My diagnosis is being sane.

How could you not know that?

In this world, those people are the worst.

Of course, I concur. But how sane could someone possibly be and think of himself as a goat man?

Half goat and half Hannibal Lector.

That can’t be but a rather ominous “condition”. :-k

This is an interest exchange.

A time traveller and a garbage peddler.
One incel and a womanly soul trapped in a male skull.
An alliance is brewing.

Let’s watch from a distance so as to not disturb these urban dwellers from their unnatural behaviours.

Wonderful specimens of incel consentatores and blabbering idiotis.

Note to self
Must take a sample of their droppings when they wander off.

There’s only one genuine satyr at this forum… and we all know who he is. ahem

You were my inspiration.

But hush…you’ve scared them away with your loudness.
Now I’ll have to wait for another opportunity. They barely left any philosophical fecal matter behind.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mzrPs-hLKmM[/youtube]

Note to Dr. Ecmandu:

About what you expected, right? More Hannibal Lector than goat. So at least there’s some hope of a recovery. Provided he doesn’t eat you.

One crazy and another crazy…talking about the nature of sanity.

Was this a failed “gotcha” moment?

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1JT0npVuJQ[/youtube]