Philosophy of Partying

My philosophy of parties is: everyone looks equally stupid when they dance. Dancing is the great human equalizer. Even if you don’t have the moves, dance. It’s the only way to really be yourself. And by that I mean really whoop it up. Honestly, just whoop it up. Just because. What’s a party without dancing?- Just a bunch of people sitting around doing nothing, I say. It’s just ‘hanging out’. Just do it. Go nuts. Get out of your shell. Stop worrying what everyone else thinks and just do it. Just move to the music. Or, if you don’t know the music, just dance anyway. And when I dance, I mean really move. I like to dance. I like to dance, dance, dance. And not the boring kind, like the kind where you’re in your pajamas and you’re dancing around the living room or to the radio. No, I like dancing the dance where you move your body as fast as you can. Like the kind where the music is really loud and the dance floor is crowded and everyone is moving. That’s what I like. The kind where you dance until the music ends and you leave the dance floor with your soul on fire.

A party is also the best of all possible places for a break-up. What’s she gonna do, start a big fight in the middle of all the commotion of the party and make a complete fool of themselves in front of everyone?

Dancing is ridiculous.
I can only dance after my mind has been adequately intoxicated.
A sexual display…modern dances are.
Dancing is also like sex because it expunges accumulated libidinal energies. It calms the mind after it’s done.

Traditional dances are more structured, more military, more boring.

Were we not?

Regardless, I wanted to tell you that I’m impressed you stuck it out on these forums whereas others lost patience and cowered away long ago.

I hope you’ve learned something worthwhile since then. :dancing-banana:

I prefer small parties…house parties…symposiums.

Large parties are for those looking for something, and they don’t know what it is. Hoping they’ll know it when they see it.

Look at what happens when ass-hats participate in a party.
Insanity.

The lowest-common-denominator reduces the group to tis level.

_
I danced a little over the weekend, at night… nothing too intense, nor vigorous.
…just swirling around to some music …drink in hand. I was definitely lost in that music, this weekend.

That’s kind of you to say so… you’ve stuck around too… well done. :slight_smile:

This year has been more educational for me, than all the previous years since I’ve been on here, put together.

You’re more talkative lately… what happened? :smiley:

Call it inspiration, Christmas festivities, ILP family reunion,
As I’ve always claimed, strife and discord brings out the best in people,
Not the worst. Battle makes the heart beat. Aries is a Noble God, one of many.

He represents the strength of the Warrior,
and the fire of passion that needs to be harnessed for a great purpose.
I think that some of the anger that some people feel over politics, and other stuff like that,
is because they are feeling insecure, they want to feel powerful.
and by having someone fight against them,
they feel powerful. Even if they lose and they have to deal with it,
they feel stronger.

I am not an Aries. I do not seek to rule others or subjugate them under my thumb. I have my own problems, my own demons. I don’t have to beat the demons down in people I care about to feel whole. I don’t have to conquer the world to find peace. I don’t need to win, because I don’t want to win. But I do want to share this world with people who are worthy of sharing in it.

No, you’re wrong, AI.

When Americans have their businesses smashed, cities burned, community members assaulted, statues torn down, families split by MSM, because of BLM, Antifa, Democrat corruption, the Rage builds until the people fight back.

Their hatred is justified. But this is for another thread… Let the intoxication continue, in this one.

Maybe hormones are dictating that circumstance,
and created a fixation… but on one rather than the many,
reflective of an inherent monogamous nature.

You aren’t missing out on the feeling, of the dictat.

I’ve seen it in practice.
First it’s white hot…then…cooler…and colder…until all that passion dissipates and love becomes hate.
In some rare times eros becomes agape…and a lifelong friendship develops…until death do them part.

Oooh, I like a happy ending… there are many like that in my family, amongst a few divorces. 8-[

No party vibes tonight… maybe later in the week, but probably socially-distanced again.
…waiting for Boris to make his evening announcement… a Cabinet divided… not a good look, for any Party.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZyLmn2moMM[/youtube]

or do you prefer…to just dance…

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7SmIduR36bs[/youtube]

_
I’m not averse to a song, when I dance… not always, but sometimes.

You lose yourself in the music.
Your body’s rhythms synchronizing with the beat, your mind swept away by the melody.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJQP7kiw5Fk[/youtube]

Greek parody…
ΘΕΣ Παστιτσιο = want Pastitsio? - Greek Lasagna.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8EmFn3KXNA[/youtube]

I just watched this fully, properly, to the end… she’s propositioning him… with her experience?

I’m not surprised the young man is nervous, seeing that he is now made aware of his fate, if he does not comply… she does have a cracking figure though, I’ll give her that.

Not exactly a party though is it… or maybe it’s your kinda party, or your idea of a party. 8-[

…a party fit for a Lorikeet, and his flock of chicas.

I guess you’ll just have to watch more then :stuck_out_tongue:

youtu.be/TvPV2ZtcQk8 - she goes off to party, after sampling the local cuisine? :-s

Tho this guy seems quite happy about it.