Philosophy of Partying

What kind of parties do you enjoy?
Big balls, or private affairs?
Masked or naked?
Dinner or dance?

Do you usually gravitate to the periphery or the center?
Are you the first to arrive or the last?
Are you the first to leave or the last?

What parties will you attends this Christmas?

Party talk.
Let’s get down and party.
Aren’t we all wearing our masks?

This is a subject you might do well in. Stay with this one for a while.

This one was for you.
I don’t like parties.

You are a hedonist…not I.

You mad at me?
Pezer and Stan Mears taught me this method.
Why you angry?

Where da girls at?
Or is it too early for them?

It ain’t a party without girls.
Effete males are not my thing.
Womanly spirits like Iamcastrated are just annoying.

“Why you angry?”

The gentleman has committed what is known as ‘the complex question fallacy’.

The gentleman invites me to answer the question (to provide a reason), but under the presupposition that, in fact, ‘i am angry’ (in the first place). This is a form of entrapment… similar to asking ‘does your mother know you are gay?’

Well? Does she?

Not yet…we’ll need a context, of course.
And a definition.
gay = happy.

So no.

_
Lining em up, but don’t always attend… except where I’m expected to i.e. obligations…

It’s not so much the size of the party but where it’s at, and if I feel I should be there…

And parking.

The only party I will definitely attend is my Irish Wake.
Already have the cash set aside, and it’s in my will.

Parking what and where?

An Irish Satyr… as opposed to the Greek one,
that we all came to know, but not necessarily love. :open_mouth:

I’ll leave you to ‘the girls’ ; ) wherever they are hiding.

A party with no easily accessible parking not for me.

How will I get back when I’m drunk?

um get an uber

You drive, drunk? :astonished: reckless… yet nawty ; )

So your pals have a party but no parking… so you don’t go? out at the first hurdle, huh!

I have parking but no party… the reverse dilemma of your’s.

I always have parking and no party.

But yeah…I need to bring my car back with me.
Sometimes I try to get someone to drive me…but what am I saying…haven’t been to a party in years.
Too much of what I dislike…people.

But I did lose my licence 20 years ago due to a DUI…for a year.
Had to retake the test.

I don’t Uber, I Bolt… they don’t try and give you dodgy (spiked) water, like Uber do…

Any gathering is a party, to me… drinks in a pub, a gathering at a private residence, a soirée chez moi, dinner n drinks at a venue, cocktails n canapés in a bar, music festivals in a field… they all end in merriment and sophisticated glee… though I’ve only seen the inside of pubs, bars, and restaurants, since 2018.

I say… cab it there and back if you know that you’re planning to drink… unless One sobers-up enough before driving off.

To party, One needs to be in a partying spirit, otherwise then it’s just having drinks whilst out. :laughing:

never heard of bolt. uber is great here.

Bolt, formerly known as Taxify, is an Estonian transport network company that operates more or less on the same principle as Uber.

Dude, an Uber driver offered me dodgy water once… a few years back, and we all know what their intentions are… once unsuspecting victims have drank said water… but I was neither unsuspecting nor a victim, but I have reported it.

__
Is Bolt safe in London?

Bolt wins over Uber when it comes to safety thanks to its in-app SOS feature and 24/7 support for all other issues.

__
Bolt – A New Player on London’s Ridesharing Scene

Bolt has made its entry on London’s on-demand transport scene in June 2019, after an unsuccessful attempt to enter the market in September 2017. In just a few months, the network expanded from 0 to over 30,000 drivers, now standing only slightly behind Uber in terms of popularity among drivers.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8r-tXRLazs[/youtube]