Zombie Apocalypse

Difference in gender.
Masculine versus feminine motives in using language and art.
Feminine psychologies use semiotics to seduce, painting pretty worlds, offering promises they do not mean to keep.
Masculine psychologies use semiotics to gain an advantage to “think outside the box” which in this case is the domain of the feminine, i.e., the social, the conventional, the popular.

Females undermine authority, while pretending to submit to it.
Males challenge it wanting to replace it.

So, nihilism always comes across as pretty, inspiring, full of hope, offering profound insights, promising great powers…reserved only for those who prove themselves worthy of such rewards.
Hook…line…and sinker…
It is how the dis-ease, the mental virus, hopes to go through the organism’s autoimmune systems…undetected…to find tis way to the mind where it will gestate…and then be reborn as something monstrous.

What does the proverbial virus do to normal people?
It converts them to mindless, consuming, automatons. Your most intimate friends, your own family become strangers willing to attack and consume you, or give you the dis-ease, convert you to one of them…
Mindless hunger…disconnected from reality. No identity. Individual and yet behaving in unison, when triggered.
They are not who they appear to be. The infection has taken hold of them, from the inside.
Esotericism is where the dis-ease lurks.
In the concealed; the eternal internal.

What is a Zombie?
An organism that has split in two - mind/body schisms…schizoid.
Mind detached from body, from the physical, the tangible, from it’s own DNA memories. A mind that has forgotten who and what it is.
Incorporeal mind…a living ghost. All it has is its hunger for experiences, its boredom…its insatiable desires.

Degeneration.
All it has is the meme urging it to spread to another host, a new mind/body, via language.
All it has now is an insatiable urge to consume other bodies and to infest other minds.
Something inside it is in control …as if a different will has taken over.
It no longer has a free-will it is possessed by a foreign agency.
It needs to fragment and fracture as many others as possible.

A perfect host for a parasite to exploit.

Zombie - organic cyborg.
An individual emptied of personality, void of personae, becoming entirely a social caricature, completely a performance.

Zombie linguistics.

Disconnected from reality the infected ones use language to connect inward…to those occult realm of emptiness.
No corporeality, flesh rots and drops off in pieces…leaving only bones.
Esoteric vacuousness seeking relief in occult worlds. Unnecessarily convoluted imagery strives to pretend it is still among the living - a parasite taking it over from the inside, as if possessed by some divine spirit, an intangible idea one can only feel, never see; imagine, never be.
Infested, as they are, they feel sanctified, as belonging to a chosen few who will experience the ecstasy of belonging to the living brain-dead.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lcUvDsp3pi4[/youtube]

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmYw_0dESKg[/youtube]

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmYw_0dESKg[/youtube]

Yes, this seems to occur fairly often, at least to a degree.

Then there is the more serious issue of 1P36 gene deletions… which are seriously increasing due to mRNA jabs.

Maybe Amazon and the CDC are right, zombie apocalypse is going to be a real thing.

_
What is gene 1p36?

1p36 deletion syndrome is a disorder that typically causes severe intellectual disability. Most affected individuals do not speak, or speak only a few words. They may have temper tantrums, bite themselves, or exhibit other behavior problems.1 Jan 2014
_
Why is it called 1p36 deletion syndrome?

The condition is caused by a genetic deletion (loss of a segment of DNA) on the outermost band on the short arm (p) of chromosome 1. It is one of the most common deletion syndromes.

__
That does not sound conducive, to having an optimal life.

…and who thought that CRISPR was a good idea, and would never be used counterproductive to humanity.

Yep. And then don’t bother looking up what the mRNA nanotech jabs are doing to people…

_
I think that most are aware of what it’s been doing to people… many are wishing that they had never had it, but it is obviously too late for that, once got… taking people quicker to their death.

…modern illnesses, people dropping dead on the spot without reason, chronic allergies and intolerances, chronic heart issues, chronic blood clots, lost limbs, etc. etc. etc.

Yes and no one listened to me. Even though I did all the learning about it back in early 2021, and tried to warn people. But literally everyone I know IRL got the shot. So yeah, whatever. I have very little sympathy for such blindly conformist stupidity. I even compiled over 50 medical doctors saying in their own words how it was a very bad idea, but no one listened, no one cared. Truly amazing. I must live in Retardville or something. Then again libtards gonna libtard.

i think lorikeet’s entire mental existence is a result of his mom dressing him up as a little girl when he was a kid

And you know this how?

i think it

Based :sunglasses:

In Zombie land…you can shit on Christinaity, you can even worship and idolize one who shits on Christianity…but you can never, ever, say anything bad about Judaism.
That’s racism…
Even if Judaism is not a racial category.

Not all Jews are Semites; not all Semites are Jews.
Most Semites are Muslim.
So, critique of Islam is frowned upon as “islamophobia.”
But, again, you can crap on Christianity from dusk to dawn.
That’s not ‘racism’ nor is it Christianophobia, nor is it anti-Hellenism, or anti-Italian, or anti-Russian.

What did Voltaire say about “those who rule you”?

People don’t publicly criticize jews because they’re scared of the consequences. Same as why whites don’t publicly criticize blacks, or terroristic Muslims. They are afraid what those groups will do to them.

Meme-parasites uses the nihilistic virus to conceal itself within a host.
It converts it to a zombie, repeating its ideals, even though they contradicts its own inherited genetic impulses.

Genes/Memes