The Harmonic Triads

HA!!!

Simpletons…time is existence…it measure change…and existence is continuos interactive, fluctuating…

Like saying dimensions are not subject to existence…the “origins” crap is all ion your superstitious minds.

Time and space is how conscious minds experience existence - a priori.
Space = possibilities - matter/energy = probabilities…even fi chaotic energies are part of it.
Time is nothing more than the relationship between the conscious brains processing - perceptual - speeds and existential flux.
It measures change.
There is no time independent form life.
Time is how living being experience change.
Man uses a variety of standard to measure it…like crystal vibrations or his own metabolism, or solar cycles etc.

In all these methods there’s the juxtaposition of sel, to a measuring phenomenon - something with consistency beyond that of a human lifetime - and the experienced world.

that which consists

is over

that which exists

correct?

playing with triads today

We’ll C how it goes.

closer

Another way to see it.

I think “accept” is what fills in the blank.

Or maybe concept.

F1355B45-DF69-4C96-AB9B-F4D157E23660.jpeg

not exhaustive of what’s missing

but anyway… another one not pictured is good (blue) reasons/whys (red) stay (yellow)
inspired by: open.spotify.com/track/7dZ1Odmx … DZhMPCDQ_w

70169051-04F1-4A51-B3FF-DD6BE5DAF92B.jpeg

It’s an ice breaker involving a “speaking stone” that imbues its holder with speech power according to rules created, understood, and agreed upon by all players.
7D1C2162-4E5B-4325-A0B0-E8A5BEB1614F.jpeg

keep/preserve

(where red says keep, should say multiply or grow)

If you’re happy & you know it… do all three :wink:

ICYMI ilovephilosophy.com/viewtopic.p … 1#p2894651

What is happening here.

What is a harmonic triad?

Here’s s’more:
ilovephilosophy.com/viewtopic.p … 5#p2910415

A harmonic triad involves irreducibly interlocking altertheses & keeps/preserves everything and loses nothing.

:-k

youtu.be/tRaq4aYPzCc p-adics

& youtu.be/HeQX2HjkcNo Hilbert 3 thingy

something to chew on
ilovephilosophy.com/viewtopic.p … 1#p2910611

Despite the progression from the various math interpretations, most persons who dealt with AI were embedded intuitionists, even Pierce’s anti Kantian Turned later in his life by redefining terms used to rehabilitate it albeit vaguely and I distinctly.

Backward simplicity of logical models can not change to conform the structural basis of evolutionary goals.

I have too much to learn, but the way nature does trees etc. fractally combined with the golden number ratio… I’m pretty sure is consistent with the logarithmic stuff of information theory and entropy. Source/sink & stuff…

Divergence & Curl
youtu.be/rB83DpBJQsE

Fluid flow example
fsl.orst.edu/geowater/FX3/h … States.htm

Bell is prolly relevant but I can’t remember right now, but just in case…
youtu.be/zcqZHYo7ONs

Isn’t it funny how we think the wilderness is nature, when in reality the wilderness is the least natural thing in all of nature? It’s a beautiful thing.

Depending how you define nature, of course.