What should have been communicated

Say we both want the same thing… but resources are limited…

… What if … before we want what is limited … we first, & above all, want what (legit) has no limit. Not some made up bull**** like crapital (sandcastle for the tide), but something legit. Something eternal.

Something just like the Kingdom, if you will. Like… it’s so like the Kingdom, that, like, it IS the Kingdom.

I’d be down for that. And up. I’d be… all in. I’d go all out for that, man. I’d be beside myself. You get the picture?

The picture I get is that you or anyone else can feel perfect bliss if anyone is suffering.

The picture I get is that you think like a primitive:

• Kingdoms have castles.

• Kingdoms have kings.

• Rulers will always be men.

• There must be an eternal ruler.

You’re malfunctioning.

Limited resources? In an infinite universe?

Personally I’m sorry the Bible was ever written.

Again, it wasted everyone’s time.

I didn’t know you were misandristic, Ec. Ya know… that’s prolly the actual #1 problem. Folks are seriously confused.

If there can be only one maximally great being then … well … yeah. Do the math, dude. Math makes my head hurt. I no do math.

It’s not that I’m misandristic… the person with the best idea should be heard.

People have bad ideas. Men and women alike.

I’ve had lots of bad ideas myself.

When I look back on my life; it’d been so much easier if I’d have had a being like me raise me as a child.

So you can understand why I don’t cherish the minds that came before.

I don’t consider myself the top dog, I just think I should be listened to more than others. Until the transmission gets to people.

So what I’m hearing you say (ingeniously, I …do… add… only when I have to) …

• We all want the best idea.

• The best idea already belongs to everyone, but we must first think/choose it — and not just think/choose it — affirm/choose it, and live/choose it, and celebrate/choose its choice fruits, which are unlimited & free (more than worth the cost) for everyone forever. People only win/choose what they want, so - they can’t lose.

How’d I do?

I live what I teach. I don’t date people and I don’t do sexual things. I don’t flirt with people even. I avoid competition like the plague.

Could you imagine anyone debating me on national television? I mean we do it here right?

The consciousness level of this species would soar.

And then I could fade into obscurity. Blend in.

I’m not gonna lie. I’d pay to see you versus no biggie.

I’ve already beat iambiguous at 4 debates.

Iambiguous even conceded one on these boards.

I beat iambiguous fair and square on the abortion debate.

I now tell iambiguous that he’s a person who can’t pass a Turing test.

If I twisted his wrist on one debate, his foundation is the bottom of a house of cards. The whole thing comes crashing down.

Now you just need screen time. In the same shot.

I’m not going to say that someone can’t stump me for a day… although that’d be very hard to do, because my understanding is rote memory.

But after a day, I’ll crush them.

That is some higher level sh** right there. I’ll give you that one.

Cuz I have hw.

Until you take an Orphan into your home, raise him/her well, and save a life, then you have done Nothing, and your “saving anything” will account for nothing, Ecmandu.

I’m not the Universal Hypocrite here. I’m not the one claiming to be “good” or saving people from “Hell”. The only thing you’ve accomplished is demonstrating your own Madness.

I don’t know why you have a fetish about orphans.

There are plenty of people who have loving parents living in worse squalor than orphans.

I declare myself handicapped, as you nicely advised.

Now. About that insurance policy. Does it cover fire?

What if I like fire? I’m handicapped.

Consent violation is the only problem.

Most people on earth say the bad weather is gone when there’s no cold or rain or clouds.

That’s insulting.

I love that shit…

But not too much.

If someone’s consent is violated by rain, snow, cold but they want lush forests.

We have to solve that for them.

Mutually exclusive consents being resolved.

Nobody has lived until they start discussing consent.

Nobody has lived yet.

Let’s say everyone wants to see everyone naked they want to see naked, and there are people who want nobody to see them naked.

Let’s say someone thinks homes are the worst thing, and others think the homeless are the worst thing.

In the mean time…. Appropriate boundaries and acknowledgement of everyone’s uniqueness.

Ok. The folks who want to do stuff other folks don’t want to do should not try to do that stuff with the non-consenters. Look for consenters by asking appropriately (following self=other) and giving them an opportunity to (refuse) consent.

Those who disagree about what the worst thing is should agree to disagree about that thing (unless it violates self=other) and focus on what they do agree on that doesn’t violate self=other.

So. This is living, eh? :slight_smile: I could get used to this.

ilovephilosophy.com/viewtopic.p … 0#p2903180

Disempower abusers. Institutionalize them.

I replied there. Be careful … you implied Tate is an abuser without evidence.

ichthus you should take some time and submerge yourself in andrew tate’s social media/podcast and see for yourself who he is. most everyone with any sense of right and wrong thinks the same thing about him and its that he is terrible

link me to an example