What should have been communicated

I don’t have heroes.

Sometimes I get a big head about myself, but then it goes away when I realize that my problems with existence haven’t been fixed.

I’ve spread this throughout multiple messages, but want to compile them into one message.

1.) The goal of life to to give everyone forever, everything they want at the expense of not one single being in existence.

2.) There are three structural problems with existence:

a.) the pleasurable exclusive access problem: meaning, while you’re having a decent time, you’re invariably stomping, shattering and crushing another’s heart

b.) the negative zero sum problem: meaning… for every winner there is more than one loser

c.) consent violation: meaning, “I don’t want this”, maybe we should solve that problem for all beings!!

——

Now… there are massive amounts of people who don’t know we live forever, and that behavior, thought and speech has consequences. I can prove that with reason. That’s not really the point though. Lots of people cannot understand a simple argument that if they’re destroyed, they cannot possibly exist right now.

So. I let it go. From my perspective people are not only mentally handicapped, but they use all their energy in trial to avoid worse hell. They trip over their lines, they can’t say things rationally.

This is why I have no heroes.

Had this been spoken by anyone with an audience over the last 10,000 years…

We’d have had the most brilliant minds dedicated to it for 10,000 years. I feel like I’m holding all that weight myself. In a time that should never have existed with this massive level of ignorance.

All your gods are false.

Here’s the kicker. I’m just some dude. I’m not god.

If I had been god; I’d never have withheld this knowledge. Not under any circumstance.

What does any philosopher, poet, world leader, god, angel, demigod, author, extra terrestrial…?

How do they compare to this short message?

The things I actually said, are the easiest things in the world to say.

Who said it? Nobody except me.

When I didn’t know these things, I had no value for my life or others lives. I was suicidal instead of homicidal though…

Now I see value. The value that we were taught wrong creates an understanding.

I mentioned your 3 things reminded me of John Rawls’ prioritizing of liberties, opportunities, and resources.

Elsewhere you posted this video where you say instead of possessing spirits, you possess bodies. Still violates consent. youtu.be/ewxfN_i7d04

It violates consent even if you only think/feel/do/say stuff that body would not object to as anything other than cognitive distortion or indigestion.

If you really cared about someone getting everything they want, you’d stop trying to find a way around the consent problem.

So count it all joy and do the best you can with what you got. Let it grow you. What you learn and become will be worth the struggle.

Good stuff doesn’t come easy, so you have to deal with some hard if you want to keep the good. You apply that to yourself … don’t put the burden on others. But also don’t rush to rescue a chick emerging from its egg, or a butterfly from its cocoon.

“What man actually needs is not a tensionless state but rather the striving and struggling for some goal worthy of him. What he needs is not the discharge of tension at any cost, but the call of a potential meaning waiting to be fulfilled by him.”

Victor Frankl

The video you posted was a mistake of mine.

I should take it down. It runs into the tv series “westworld” problem.

Anyways. No heroes yet.

I never saw Westworld. Anyway.

So we were taught wrong. Let’s start over.

1.) The goal of life to to give everyone forever, everything they want at the expense of not one single being in existence.

So everyone wants, at bottom, truth, goodness, and beauty, all of which are completely free (even of inclination or compulsion). And everyone who seeks, finds. Boom. Solved. No micromanaging required.

2.) There are three structural problems with existence:

a.) the pleasurable exclusive access problem: meaning, while you’re having a decent time, you’re invariably stomping, shattering and crushing another’s heart

Not if their heart is busy seeking after that first stuff. Boom. Solved.

b.) the negative zero sum problem: meaning… for every winner there is more than one loser

Not if everyone is seeking after that first stuff. All who seek, win. Boom. Solved.

c.) consent violation: meaning, “I don’t want this”, maybe we should solve that problem for all beings!!

Everybody wants the first stuff. Boom. Solved.

You didn’t solve shit. You’re the one micromanaging here. Every heaven is different for everyone. There are no two alike. You’re in the business of making clones. I’m in the business of sending each being to their individual heaven forever.

I’ll finally throw this back at you.

“I’m glad you’re not god.”

There’s only one reality, but we all perceive it in our own unique way. We are all at our own stage of our own journey, but we all share this journey/reality. We all have the same basic needs/wants, and we each individually work out how they’ll get met. I mean there’s a unifying word you use throughout all of your posts. That word is heaven. What if we don’t all want heaven? Are you forcing that on us? I’m agreeing with you. The evidence that we all want heaven is transcultural. Over and over and over you find it in every culture in history. And the three things in common you always find is a hunger for understanding reality, knowing how to relate with other people, and an appreciation for beauty. We all tweak it a little bit and do our own thing with it but we’re all doing the same basic thing. We’re all cultivating heaven on earth in our own unique ways, individually and culturally. Together. It’s the same thing you’ve been saying this whole time. We made this together.

There is not one reality. The question is whether it suits us perfectly or not. Some people prefer a reality like this… NOT VERY MANY!!

You need to think about more than yourself when you think of life.

Imagine waking from a dream…

If you throw a cigarette butt into a gutter, the whole world gets saved and lots of people are trying to stop you. It makes PERFECT sense in the dream.

Then you wake up and you’re like, “what the fuck? that made no sense.”

The cosmos is bigger than you imagine it.

One persons heaven is another persons hell. That’s true for everyone. There might be ever so slight overlap … but it’s unacceptable when talking about infinity.

There is a perfect being who loves us. Some folks resist that reality. It’s hell for them. They need more. They’re like an orphan who refuses to believe their birth mom loves them — because they refuse to believe she exists — because they believe if she existed, she would have never let them go. It’s understandable that a loving birth mother is inconceivable (hell to even consider) to them when that’s as far as they’ve gotten in their thought process—considering the depth of their very real hunger to be loved and accepted by her. It’s like…show me. Why give my love to a phantom and break my own heart? I get it.

No. You don’t get it at all. You’re a child to me.

Some people’s heaven is being stabbed in the heart forever on a repeat loop.

Another persons heaven is never having a scratch.

You’re trying to make everyone the same with YOUR idea of heaven.

You’re no better than an ignorant Nazi.

Some people’s heaven is all their wildest dreams coming true. None of their wildest dreams even come close.

Everyone will have a lot to learn about who God really is & enjoy him forever. It ain’t all gonna be sunshine & roses. & rainbows.

& puppies & kitties

& limitless fishing (spirit fishes… spirit hooks)

No one knows what is good. You only know what’s good for you. It’s all part of your own past. The past is always active. If the past ends, you end. That is the reason why you will never allow that, no matter how hard you try.

The past is everywhere in you. Every cell in your body is permeated by it. Every nerve is involved in it. The past has this body so much under control that it will not let it go. The past will not come to an end through any effort you make or whatever will power you effect. The more effort you put into it, the more willpower you use, the stronger it becomes.

You come across many insights in this process, but every insight reinforces the past. It does not in any way help to understand anything and to thus free yourself from whatever. Every insight that you obtain with your investigations only strengthens and solidifies that.

Thus… what should you try to do in such a situation? Nothing, nothing at all. No power in the world can help you, period. Thus, as long as you remain dependent on any authority outside of you, you remain hopeless. Once you understand this clearly, there is no more helplessness, your helplessness no longer exists. Then you actually don’t know what to do.

This is the situation where you have to arrive, no longer knowing what to do. And, if you expect that something will happen from what you then call your ‘clarity of thinking’, or your ‘meditation’ or something similar, then you are lost forever. Because that is not the true clarity.

I know what’s good. Whatever you or anyone thinks is good.

Imagine the fetish in your spirit is to be stabbed in the heart forever on an infinite loop.

And nobody in existence wants to even stab you once.

Then you do my job.

That’s not my fetish btw.

But I don’t rule it out for someone else.

I solve it when nobody else wants to do it.

And Ichthus,

If you want to praise god for infinity…

I’ll give you that reality too.

Are any of you starting to get the picture?

You keep tripping over simple Contradictions and Fallacies, everytime you ‘try’ to impose your Psychosis.

You should admit to yourself that many people in the world, define their “Good” as harming and torturing other people.

Psychopathy is a very real phenomenon.

So you just contradicted yourself, AGAIN. Now you must say that everything is “good” except the “good” felt by the psychopaths who violate others’ consent.

Or just cut to the point…there is no such thing as ‘Good’ that does not come at the Cost/Harm/Violation of another.

The air you breathe, is air you deprive from me.

You cannot Square this; you cannot “solve” it. So, go ahead and try all you like!

I already did solve it. Now I just wait. If anyone disagrees with me… I’ll send them to hell for 2 minutes (without a scratch on them) and ask them, “do you want that forever?”

You are over your head.

I can use the tools of the current plan to defeat it.

How many orphans have you feed today, Ecmandu???

Tell me honestly.

Curious for your feedback on how I explained things here (not just my first reply)… using the very simple language of the author of the original post:
ilovephilosophy.com/viewtopic.p … 1#p2861551

This is where you fail to understand.

I fight off demonic possessions. Now. What am I going to do? Possess everyone on earth to feed everyone?

That’s some really arrogant shit.

What else can I do? Possess everyone to stop all violence?

What else am I going to do?

Possess everyone to be perfect in my image?

I’m not only working to hopefully tame demons, but to change reality itself.

And without the full support of everyone, it’d just be my arrogance. My dictatorship.

I can’t afford to feed orphans.

The US (our taxpayer dollars) have tried to feed the world twice over. Problem with that. Dictators have stolen the air dropped food and destroy it.

You have a big idea in your head of the benevolent dictator. I’ve known this about you for a while.

What the world really needs is debate, and lots of it.

Look at our past. Almost no debate.

Instead we watch game shows by the millions.

What matters in this regard is the interest of people, and people tune out when the topic is truth in its barest form. Maybe it’s the elites who don’t want truth to become a culture.

So you haven’t actually helped or improved anybody’s life, right??

You should think about that a bit…

You’re saying I haven’t improved your life?

I don’t think you realize I can remote control the entire earth.

I found that power intoxicating.

Then as I grew older and wiser, I realized that’s not what power is.