Devalue all constructs. Except...

Meno.

You’re trolling now.

You tried in your own trolling way to say Ichthus has lots of work to do.

It takes no work to say that 100% of people having their consent violated are delusional. Over and over again. It’s actually evil. Ichthus is an evil dictator with her “salted through fire” teaching…

I don’t give a fuck what you believe just as long as it doesn’t hurt you, me or another being.

In order to accomplish that goal…

Existence needs to be structurally changed to give everyone their distinct universe heaven forever with no possible beings to hurt in it… reflected spirits instead of actual spirits.

Once sympathico always so in my book

But to return here as not to show an intentional cut and refrained, pasted over the memory cutted-gutted, no show; no money to show 1 four the money 2 four ( tetra megattron) the show( takes deep bow- 1 or 2 hearty claop followed by 1 boo the some off laughter muted

Cut cut cut he is leaving theatre hurriedly remembering granddaughters’ grad. Day celebration.

"GOD(PLEASE DONT USE IT IN VAIN!) I MAY HAVE MISSED IT!

FORgod’s sakes, and leaves last pitcher shew as he spits out a large wad of chewin’ tobac and hurries over there limpin’ for a bad foot.

Cut

Than something excruciating come up.

Got to grand girl’s place found granddaughter in lurch and she let’s it out;

I’ve sees you in internet menomenomwno!

Now what he thinks didn’t know where that cane from.or where it’s tryin’ to gobut it ain’t to impress for shoe, it is the truth but why should she sneak up and search where she ain’t got no business?

But then the Last Manthe man lasting until the end that never dies in order to make that stand credible at least to himself start worryin’ bout invasions of privacy.There is no guarded relationship existing as a client privilege among thus related so why the bother, WHT all the fuss?

So he thinks it all over, and decide to stand up fir his rights of disclosin’ all that a hobby horse, after completing his duties, to stand up fir.

Tetramegattronic foursomes are a thing of the past, not carin’ no more who sees him, who thinks he is on , staged or not, in character or would have been one or not, because he is in a family alas that can see him that that 2nd level was hard enough of a hoist not to speak of the 5 th or even the eight way past the green Buddha…

As long as nuttiness gets past the security which sent a gust of mus ec ins pired perspire anxiety into and above those whom he felt responsibility.

He left standing in the last picture show as a cut up semblance to a character in toy story 4got the names but a kind of frontier sheriff whatsoever.

No b way Jose shall loose over this pathetic picture show nostalgia ridden pathetico filmed dub a rub looking antique simulated cry tear begotten variances…so as to go into a nother snubbing bathis of not being believed.

So the last nab standing determinedly remains in a shadowed Hollywood Babylon, the gardens of which have metaphored into a stylalistic has been pleasure Palace called garden of Allah oversaw by none other then a Valentino ex. The pseudo Russian doll nasimova.

The celluloid images burn slowly brown the edges viscerally by the sun but they are only disposable cut off stills out of the original.

No one can or should place belief over that dream, as the Majir Arcana answers the cast off abd out minority if illusions.

The trick is subsistence giving toward the deep bowels of hungry ghosted down but not outs, who manage to flip the coin by no mere tongue in cheek whisp 'owill sleight of hand but do actually escape reactions to the contrary expectation.

Another Hungarian started it actually many more, the master magician having made quite a splash when he failed to surface from a well chained up, locked situation

Try a guess for even I pass on that:

Any takers?

history.com/news/what-killed-harry-houdini

youtu.be/ke4vxWtaruI

Incidentally its real hard to knock a stand in from his digital pedestal into analog

…jus’ sayin’

Yeah. If we already exist in eternity, and we also exist here, do we exist in two different places at the same time?

Ok. Take it down a notch.

If everything was finished before it started, and you can send/receive information via Time, do we exist in … infinite … moments?

Paging Dr. Zeno.

“invasions of privacy”

Two words. Patriot Act. Privacy is bye bye.

But in a relationship, there should be fully consensual transparency. I used to think it should just be assumed without having to ask, until I stepped on a broken person’s toes. So… asking is courteous. But if they say no… huge red flag in my book. Don’t let the no stay no.

Ichthus.

I have a request from you. Give me one bible quote you think I should adopt while talking to others.

Just one.
[/quote]
A request from me?

The Golden Rule. It’s the whole thing.

The different stuff … that’s what I meant when I said the fire doesn’t result in us being the same. It only burns off the bad diversity. It keeps the good diversity.

That the blood you were trying to squeeze out of this turnip?

He is eternal… so he is the sameness in all of us, plus the good diversity. And more.

And you’re a meanie head.
[/quote]
Charles is grumpy. Do something about it.

_
I purport, that no-one likes their toes being stepped on… broken people, or otherwise.

Not judging, just saying.

Ok, but if the partner is clumsy but FOR you, be clear on what constitutes toes and stepping on them.

Everyone is different as to what/how much, they are willing to tolerate… I think the dichotomy-of-unity arises, when the differences in every-day-feels are disproportionately differentso humour, joviality, up-time, down-time, etc. etc. etc.

It’s not so much about treading carefully, but being conscientious/aware, of the/each other.

So that sort of makes sense, unless the partner is self-destructing and unanchored from the Source.

Revisit Felix’s ‘Wholeness’ thread… he covered depersonalisation/disassociation, in it… lots of helpful advice in there. Good advice…

I would say, that Ill-health -not corrected in a timely fashion- would be a sure-cause, of that… modern illnesses caused by modern -synthetic- causes, especially.

Some things should stay if they promote wholeness, some should go if they don’t. We are all a blend of both, none of us will ever be perfectly whole, and that is why we need to stay anchored and why trust in God is a good idea — because he’s never gonna let you get too far out… without jerking your chain as needed.

If your chain stays permanently jerked …count it all joy.

K.