Devalue all constructs. Except...

Devalue all constructs.

All narratives too.

Let me explain this to you.

The price of my soul… everyone gets everything they want forever at nobodies expense.

If this wish is granted. I never actually sold my soul, and I helped everyone else too, forever.

People try to sound very smart to deserve in a world of winners and losers.

They’re not smart. All that’s going to happen to them is hell forever.

I have a conscience, so I’m already immediately in hell forever no matter what I have here.

That’s not even mentioning the possessions and voices from cosmic beings that endure. I’m in hell because I have a conscience. This universe is evil.

What are you going to do as a sociopath being outdebated by the keeper of torment? Nothing.

After this being sends you hell long enough that you have an “aha” moment. You’ll have a conscience.

You’ll be in hell still.

Sure. You’ll have no hypocrisy, cognitive dissonance or non contradiction… that allows you to live with yourself better than most.

But it’s still hell.

Count it all joy.

Fuck you.

Fuck you, too :slight_smile:

You do realize that unless all of existence is changed structurally at the eternal form realm with analog patches that were all eternally damned, right?

Yeah but it’s ultimately a good thing, and nothing we do can change what is already finished before it started… complete with our contributions. You just gotta change how you think about it. Like … nothing good comes easy. You gotta fight for the legit good stuff. It’s WORTH it. Don’t settle for less.

Free of inclination - good.

Free of cost - get what ya pay for.

Forgiveness ain’t cheap. Grace is costly.

But after you heal, you’re stronger, you can handle stuff better… JOY.

Obv not overnight.

Ichthus. What you’re saying is not only wrong, but insulting.

It’s like watching a horror movie forever and always laughing at it. That shit will catch up with you.

There are people who actually live that.

You’ll be taken down. Guaranteed. This is not a threat from me personally … you will be taken down, and when you do, you’ll understand.

Well, I don’t know about that, but…

…if it’s real, it’s worth it.

Ichthus. Your apologetics is extremely offensive to beings who experience actual hell.

Forever.

Nobody who’s been to hell would say that. Not one.

Everyone’s trying to keep you out of it, but you keep inviting it.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3398142/

770 says:

"Well, I don’t know about that, but…

…if it’s real, it’s worth it."

Now the above excerpt from ‘can digs think phenominally’ has bearings to the question of positive rather then negative value in the leading search for a more precise approximation to this seemingly axiomatically dizzying eve. toxic inwuidry.

However dome assumptions appear to favor a result leading to a conclusion( IP above^^^) that a correspondence between rather than an exclusion from IT is more credible as well as possible.

[ of cross channel in formation between sentiment and non sentiment beings] so as to affirm a naturally occurring evolutionary link that necitates the more favorable connection between the the analoge of pre existing bars (like conflicting open closed bars of literal zoos) toward a non excluding opening through a yet to be understood phenomenon exemplified my rat studies in a (maze) controlled situation of learning.

In other words biological - and behaviorally corresponded channels of communication are indicative of a natural exclusive proceeds that does not allow a no-exit sign . unless the bars are opened and such corresponding learning becomes marred by some wild cat on the run.

In other(other( wirdes. the anomalous hell of regardless of where in geavenhell heaven you find yourself (or (hell(heaven)hell. that pattern has a preestablished image( structural pattern) that’s somehow built into a code that’s near near impossible to crack

Unless I an off

Ec, in the OP you said “you’ll be in hell still”… and you’re right. But if no matter where you are, you count it all joy… you’re in heaven… even if you’re in hell.

It’s a big eff you to those who wish you were there, which is also just a big come on in, the water’s fine.

The kingdom is inside you… heaven… or hell.

In psychology it’s called an internal locus of control.

John the Baptist had (has) it. Not a reed easily tossed about by the wind. He was/is an oak… once a mighty nut that stood its ground.

The stronger the wind, the stronger the trees.

Got all that from two fortune cookies & the Bible, & life.

Def not from poo-slingin monkeys.

Non empathic people can compartmentalize their sadism. That’s all heaven is right now.

I’m not a sadistic person.

Eventually the real ‘world’ will hit people who compartmentalize their sadism. They’ll be taken out of heaven.

Well. If sadists were really in heaven they wouldn’t need to compartmentalize, now, would they.

Come at me bro. Bring it. Love. Set. Match. I have no idea what I’m saying.

It means when you have sex with someone and you’re having the time of your life… you know you’re having that while destroying someone else’s heart.

Everyone on earth knows this.

They compartmentalize it.

Sex is an extremely small example of this.

Others are where you live, who you’re friends with, who loves you.

You can’t hide it forever.

Eventually you’ll have to feel.

That’s why I’m patching existence analog.

So you don’t have to go through what I went through.

You don’t need everyone, it just takes one person.

UN less they are masochistic. Then the gates of heavenhell will be burst asunder. With the self construed image of victimhood neutralize even that of the most partitioned sadist.

But EC

If You’re already therethere where -there, then You really not herehere, because You can never die, hence never was burn.

Is the heaven is non existence.

But with that all existence is wiped as clean by the very babies who can ever grow up to then things around.

That restructuring would in course convince nihilist to see merit in construction of an objective perspective, but to haves the unborn be merely a formally defined firm, will not cut the red tape at any launch of any ‘thing’ structural . The firm of the previously unchanged structure will be wiped blank. and everything would return to before the Word could be uttered.

Just mow ; apprehended a presence of some mystical triad

One kicked over the licked gate by unknown psychic power.