It’s done... but not done.

What if we all consent, and refrain from legit harming?

Pretty sure you still haven’t solved existence, but.

You could just answer one simple question.

I’ll wait. Until 1 o’clock.

No. Once a being has evolved to a certain point, they become aware of violating the pleasurable exclusive access problem, and it hurts them.

If the patch doesn’t go through. It hurts them forever.

I’ve been heavily working on the cosmos as of late.

Haven’t been here as much.

Socrates says you need to get your ass back down here.

I edited my points…
———————————

The patch should kick in when all these criteria are met when feeling bad about them or are tired of them.

• Not always getting what you want
  • Getting what you want and someone doesn’t or can’t have it
  • If you have friends
  • If you have no friends
  • If you have enemies
  • If you want peers, and not hierarchies
  • If you don’t want to be dominating or dominated
  • Getting anything or everything you want at the expense or exclusion of somebody
  • Otherwise, there will be psychological and emotional torment forever.

Currently, anyone with a conscience goes to hell forever (without the patch implemented)… eventually, over infinite time, everyone will eventually acquire a conscience in finite time - which may be a hundred, billion, trillion eons from now.

Goodness and love means the patch goes through so that everyone isn’t eventually eternally damned.

The patch uses hyper-dimensional reflections of everything stored in the subconscious and the conscious part determines what it wants forever as a projection.

Currently, heaven doesn’t exist in existence.

Once a person outgrows this system, there’s nowhere to go.

Ec,

What if it’s like Plato’s Republic, and when you go up through the stages and glimpse the Good, it unlocks something in your mind so the kingdom of heaven appears everywhere around you (from inside you), plus you add to its beauty with everything you do?

Like when the spell of winter is broken in C.S. Lewis’ “The Lion, the Witch, & the Wardrobe” & when the ring of power/Gyges is destroyed in Tolkein’s LOTR?

Further up & further in… and back again.

All of that is nonsense.

Right before you posted, I edited to add the term projection.

Now my post is perfect.

All we have is an up-down-up-down reality or a down reality.

There is no up reality in existence right now.

So… if you’re down… the patch kicks in & you go up… & stay up?

So the quickest way up is down? Hm. We should all watch a depressing movie right quick.

No. You can reach those 8 bullet points no matter where you are. There is no up right now in all existence.

Every second I walk this earth is proof that we’re all eternally damned. When the patch goes through, I’ll send a hyperdimensional mirror copy of myself back here.

I hope it never kicks in.

Evil itself speaks. I’ve seen you before.

I’m not from this universe.

You can stay here all you want. Nobody is forcing you to leave.

With Ecmandu, we may well be back to the chicken and the egg…

Which came first, a “condition” that prompted him to obsess over a world where 1] no one ever gets everything that they want and 2] when they do get what they want it can often be at the expense of others, or did the world as it actually is bring about the “condition” itself?

I’ve done all I can do to get him to “pull back” far enough to tackle this himself. To accept my “patch”. In other words, accepting that there is no patch at all. There is only coming up with the least dysfunctional manner in which to endure what may well be an essentially meaningless and purposeless world, a world full of human suffering and pain and a world ending in oblivion.

Or, of course, her way.

But her way never really confronts the factors I pose here:

A whole other “condition” entirely.

What about your condition?

If you ever died you wouldn’t be here right now.

Oblivion covers the entire timeline simultaneously.

Maybe once you figure out that all of us are eternal, you might be interested in existence structural problems for once in your life.

Besides… with oblivion, suicide has zero consequence.

Nobody really wants to be here as the structure currently is. But we stay anyways.

Why? There’s an intuition that suicide isn’t oblivion.

There’s the hope for oblivion. We do all kinds of things out of hope.

Over and again, he makes claims of this sort without a shred of hard evidence to back it up.

Yes, most of us want to believe that “I” is eternal. And in order to be comforted and consoled by it, they latch onto one or another rendition of her God.

But challenge him to provide us with substantive empirical, experiential proof of his claim and all he has access to is what he believes “in his head”.

Or, perhaps, this all revolves around the “condition” explored here: ilovephilosophy.com/viewtop … s#p2494548

The only possible way of letting go of a disordered attachment (such as growing accustomed to suffering like a broken horse), is to pursue or be pursued by the source of passions… the only one who can rightly order them without destroying them, so we can have life abundantly. Another broken person can never do/be that for us, but if both+ people are pursuing (and being pursued by) the Original together (as friends or otherwise)… well. What if? Don’t knock it if you’ve never tried/allowed it. Like an off-set experiment.

Ichthus.

I really don’t think you understand this situation.

I’m here on behalf of an infinite number of beings from a universe you corrupted with analog.

I’m given full authority to fix this.

You people are insane to us.

Your narrative structure annoys us.

Since you’re a Bible thumper…

Let’s explain this you…

The only passage of your toilet paper book that you’re instructed to say…

The Lord’s Prayer…

There are no hierarchies where we come from.

Our father who is in heaven…

• none of us were never born or ever die. There is no supreme father

• heaven no longer exists

Hallowed be thy name…

• yeah, people have self esteem issues

Your kingdom come, your will be done on earth as it is in heaven.

• there is no heaven in all existence right now. Kingdom implies hierarchies. Still we think you are insane

• give us this day our daily bread

Yeah, people like food

• Forgive is our debts as we forgive or debtors.

The golden rule right? Try flashing everyone and see if they’ll flash you back! If they don’t they’ll be sent to hell!!! We’re not even talking about hyper empath masochists here.

• for you are the kingdom, the power and the glory forever and ever … so be it.

Wow. That’s someone with serious self esteem issues!!!

I’m not from this universe Ichthus. You’re all insane to us. Every being in this universe is insane to us.

I was picked out of an infinite number of beings in a universe you don’t understand as the best choice for this job. My job is to make heaven exist again.

I have an infinite number of spirits inside me now.

Separate yourself out from the infinite spirits, tell me how many are left, then define the heaven that no longer exists, that you want to make exist again.

Define it very simply so I understand the situation.

Simply?

A hyper empath who feels all feelings simultaneously has no heaven if even one being in existence is slightly hurt.

That’s forever.

That’s eternal damnation.

:laughing:

No, seriously.

Iambiguous,

Are you serious?

The heaven that used to exist (for you) was not heaven. And the heaven (for you) that you want to exist again is also not heaven. Otherwise it would’ve been able to handle anything you threw at it.

You need to rethink heaven. If it ever existed, it still exists unmoved, unchanged.

Alpha & Omega type stuff.