Women, Fat and Food:

Women, Fat and Food:

I came across one of those how-to-date-women websites.
A lady was saying how if you do this one secret thing,
any woman will be after you.

I don’t believe in this.

I suggest something else:

Back in caveman times, if you have a lot of spare food,
you the man. If you share your abundant food with a random
woman, often, she will feel safer in your care.
So, my theory on attraction in part,
has to do with you feeding the lady that you like,
all the time. Because she needs a stable source
of food for the babies.

Another idea is that women want protection.
In these old times, the men were warriors and tried to protect their woman.
So in some way, women want a warrior, a loyal warrior that belongs
to her.

Being semi fat also is a sign you have an excess of food.
So being semi fat is a turn on, at least some times.

Being an ideal mate is how to get the girl.
This means trying to provide everything for her.
When her needs are all set, she will also want
the man to stick around and be loyal,
this time for the baby’s sake.

Many of you may disagree,
but my own take on evolution based romance,
is now a tiny bit explained,
for you all.

Pamper your ladies.

Unless your lady happens to be Kim Kardashian.

In which case the tables may turn against you.

Like Kim trying to get into Marylun Monroe’s famous dress and splits the part where Kim had a rear augmentation with blubber.

Then certainly we could be reading tomorrow’s news yesterday when the image of overweight women models being in the vogue, suddenly deflated, leaving such women gasping for air to get out of their corsets.

The then abstracted themselves into modernityby simply having art slice off some body parts and doubling up their faces out of the embarrassing situation they let themselves meander into.

And so they always go that it was the effinite designers who lured then into such fake preception.

Some species have reverse gender rolls.
Gender rolls are a real thing in nature.
“Sexism” is nature demonized.

Is that kind of like looking into the mirror and projecting the self image instead of reflecting on it, via an opaque based background which diminished real lighting?

Or literally becoming aware of the rolls of fat which some are unable to take responsibility for.

I’m guessing you are joking, here.

If I am , i am pushing the joke toward the insensibly presumptive.

No. I have known creatures who feed on compliment , whatever style of body build happens to be, the desist nothing more than being unadmired aa unappealing.

The care not about how frequently they have to appear to newly invent themselves, under the credit that they only too well of their own assurance of harboring a beautiful soul that’s not available to reflection.

No such can only come to terms with themselves through the flattering minimum dusclisyre if the opaque matured image under the reflectively cruel misrepresentation of the transparently white mirror.

It depends on the stage of life of the female. If she’s done having babies, she just wants this pizza with garlic sauce instead of red, and a workout buddy:
FDA91B7A-FB55-47C6-9E4D-258150D22FF2.jpeg

I’m guessing evolution favors the young.

So, young women have more evolved qualities than old ladies do.

Ultimately i think evolution has failed.
So I’m not siding with nature on this one.

Women outlive men.

mic drop

the ultimate privilege

dan today i took some smoked chicken thighs and some baklava to a girl i know who i hadn’t seen in a while. she lives a bit away from the city but was here stuck in an office working and doesn’t know where to get the good food around here and i don’t think there is any place near where she lives that serves baklava, which she likes. i used to mess with her a few years ago for a while and we’d go out a lot and so she credits me with ruining her ability to not yearn for delicious food. so i was bored and out and about and took her the chicken and the baklava. i’m fully expecting to have random sex with her some time this week as a result of that. she’s 27 now so i’m not sure where that falls on the young/old scale but she’s younger than me so i’m fine with it

The afterlife is same length for both, so it’s a wash.

is that really a thing though?

Yup indeedy.

still not really fair because i mean there’s 2 lives apparently and you get a bigger cut of one of them

Subtract the first from the second & tell me what’s left.

just doing the math in my head here what’s left is injustice

by 5 years.

Does this confirm of my idea / theory ?

i think it does. chicken thighs are kind of fatty and so is the baklava it’s basically just a pile of sugar