Magnus me morality of abortions - others dont post!

you simpleton, i have nothing against them…i just dont want to be with them or deal with them.

Abortion is racist & inhuman. We should teach good choices, not just any choices. We are culturing an unsustainable miscarriage.

Abortion is not racism in any meaningful sense.
Abortion might be that good choice.
I don’t even think you know what you mean by the last sentence.

Not you. Unless you are carrying the foetus
If you don’t like abortion then don’t have one.
What if you found yourself raped in your late 50s - too old to have a good chance of a healthy child, or too old to keep it until they are mature?
What is the foetus has died inside you - what then.
I bet if you dig deep enough their are reasons even you would need to abort.

I think the best reason for abortion is if the “mother” does not want to go through with it. There should be no other criteria except time. Early abortion being the best all round.
Women who do not want a baby should not be forced to carry one.

Why apply that only to life inside your skin & not outside it? No one is a deserted island… unless…

…in aborting any human, I abort myself.

well said

You can do want you need to.
Let others do the same.

exactly, you can do want you need. well said. if people want to shoot up schools, let them do want they want. e

eyEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAEYAEYAYYA YYEYYFYDY Y
HAW HAW!!!

AUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU AUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!

I feel that.

we are all morons anyways, dont take yourself too seriously.

i act up because its funny, add a bit of spice by calling magnus a smelly dog moron but i dont mean it. i try to live loving all to the bset of my ability.

Feel free to remind us.

Yes, I know, and as I already explained to you, it’s completely irrelevant. All I asked you to do is to explain why you think that abortion is wrong. I never asked you to explain why it’s universally wrong. Yet, you keep blabbering about it. It’s your own invention born out of the fact that you do not carefully listen to what other people are saying.

I have no respect for Kant but I don’t think he ever said something as stupid as “Consequences are irrelevant because they have yet to happen”. Rather, he said that moral imperatives, such as “Do not steal”, have nothing to do with goals and consequences, which is a seriously stupid idea but not as stupid as “Consequences are irrelevant because they have yet to happen”.

The only thing that Kantian line of reasoning achieves is to make everyone blind as to why they think what they think ( effectively turning them into narcissists who think they are right because they think they are right ) and to make it easier for people to hide their true motives. It makes it easier for you to justify your decisions. All you have to do is claim they are “good in itself”. End of story. If others don’t like it, they can just go fuck themselves. No room for other people to criticize you. You’re right by default.

ok buddy…

Everybody talks crap about Kant w/o backing it up. Dude was (is) fire.

moral imperatives based on utilitarianism…genius.

sigh no. he had the harmonic triads. Scroll to Third Proposition.
drive.google.com/file/d/1wtXoLk … p=drivesdk

When you claim that moral imperatives have nothing to do with your goals and the consequences of your choices, and when you insist that you should do what is morally good even if it goes against your interests, you are teaching people how to be stupid.

Who? Kant treated people as “ends” (highest interest) because he acknowledged self=other as the first/basic universal/categorical (given) imperative.