Magnus me morality of abortions - others dont post!

Dont post!!! Me and him. Idiotic to have 40 people spamming in-between.

Whoops

my responses are highlighted

I know, and I said I know. This problem is trivial. For me, if something is an alive human being and you take actions to kill it, you are killing another human being. These are my terms, I dont even bother to state them because there is not much to them and they are trivial. If a female has a living human being in her own body and wilfully pursues a course of action with an end intent of murdering the human being inside of her, out of her own initiative and under her own free-will, it is a murder of another human being. These are MY positions, if you have others, present them. I am not seeking universal truths and universal morality because such things are infantile and do not exist. To reiterate, you can critique my positions, present your own, alternative ones or do nothing; I am neither trying to present a universal, ‘objective’ assessment of the situation(because such thing does not exist) nor trying to provide a balanced narration over all possible positions, I am stating MY OWN position, which, to a degree, is not something you can prove right or wrong.

I said abortion is killing for certain, whether abortion is murder, as I’ve already said at least 2 times, is a legalistic and individual position. Ethics are not morality and are very resistant to reason, similar to aesthetics. You either like steak or not, if you do, nobody can come and ‘objectively’ convince you that you do not. In a similar fashion, if one things something is wrong, he thinks it is wrong and, mostly, thats it. You can argue with WHY he thinks that, but that doesnt change the fact that he does.

Consequences of choices? Consequences happen after you act, not before. You want to use something that has not happened to evaluate how you will behave before it happens? Consequences for whom? If you are in a room with 9 murderers and you let 10 of you evaluate the ‘pros and cons’ of bashing your head in and burning your body…what do you think the consequences will look like? your logic is faulty inherently…all you are saying is that the ethical consideration or a moral evaluation should be postponed to the consequences, which themselves need to be evaluated and they themselves have their own consequences, so why not stop there and evaluate the new consequences instead of evaluating the first two?
and fuck you, you autistic pencil neck kook too

:laughing:

No, seriously!

The New ILP in a nutshell. Or in a nutcase? :sunglasses:

Mental case…contra mental case…
Shit…I should not have intervened…let the madness unfold.

But, when I’m gone…it will happen.
Mental patients have short memories.
This is why they are mental.
No experiential intrusion to their genetic impulses.

A man can enter a pig pen, and wallow in the mud and pig-shit…because he can leave and take a shower.
The pigs can’t.

Why are you two deranged kooks shitting in this thread when it says in the title to not post? you fucking loonies will swath anywhere you can, acting like you are the centre of the world and you are smarter than everyone else hahahaah

See why you were banned, retard?
Do you see, now?

No…i don’t think you can.

The moron thinks he was a threat, a challenge, when all he was was a disrupting retard that soiled every damn thread he chose to post in.
Listen Polack…retards should congregate and discuss their idiotic world views with other retards, who will not will not disturb them with anything real.
But you entering my forum with your obsessive, vengeful, psychotic, autistic, incel crap…over and over…and over…
Nah…
You and the other cunt can stay here…with your own kind.
You, a “threat”…moron, you are a joke.
You and most of these morons on ILP.

Prediction:
Your autism will not last here.
You cannot socialize. You lack the tools. Not my fault.
Your creepiness, and anger…will bubble up…or seek refuge in silence. In quiet desperation.

Anything over this level is ‘word salad’ for your mind.
Best you keep to the soup…and the cream.
Your teeth aren’t made for solids…and your tummy might be upset by the bloody meat.
What’s funny is that I’m spiritually younger than you are.
You are an old kook, in your thirties.

Did your grand-dad teach you to hate Nazis and Russians?
I think he did…because you have no clue what they stood for, or why they went to war; all you know is Nazis an Hitler, as an emotional trigger, like it does most of the ILP retards.
You have no place in KTS…this is your place…plenty of kooks here.

Let me 'ramble on incoherently" to those who can comprehend me, moron…you cannot.
Move on.
Stay here, with those who might come to relate to your victimhood.

are you making a dramatic exit???

hahaha my grandad…my grandad was a fucking maniac and when he was young he was completely unhinged…i wish i could see your goofy nutter ass mumble that shit to his face…i wonder how old you will be when your grandsons grow up…95? 110?

and i honestly dont know what alt right youtubers are teaching dumb kooks nowadays…what paul john watson or some other charlatan has told you…but last time i checked, it was the Germany who went to war with the Soviets and the reason was pretty fucking clear and widely known ie. creation of living space for the Germans and attacking the Russians before they could develop themselves from an agricultural society to an industrial one and be able to endanger Germany…you have some secret new knowledge of history idiot? everything you touch is a pile of shit.

And you are his prodigy…a "nutter’ like him.

Moron…keep to google searches…never mind reality.
Hitler was insane…and he started the war…and he was evil…and a closet homo…who cares what you fucks think or say about anything?
You are conventional in all things…as much as a autistic man-child, like you can be.
But…you try, don’t ya?

Give the boy a prize for trying and participating.
Paralympics…

all you can do is insult me and behave like an emo 16 year old kook. nothing of real value, no real riposte on anything. you say some dumb shit arrogantly and pretentiously, i show how idiotic it is and you immediately run for the hills and start insulting me and acting like you are a 15 year old emo boy who wants to seem brave and sturdy but has no clue why and cant. if you had a minimum of intelligence, you would demolish my arguments directly and ruthlessly, show how much of an idiot i am and then ignore me and treat me with disdain and superiority…but you cant…you tried that last bit…you skipped the middle one…who are you trying to kid? yourself? its evidently not working brother.

When I’m gone…keep posting and deferring to me…you pathetic man-child…do so for years…and years…then pretend you are strong and free.

the bitch is staging his dramatic exit…meddling and manipulating when you are gone hahahaha who the fuck do you think you are moron…somebody important???

I’m outis, motherfucker…ΟΥΤΙΣ.

Like the other cunt, Mary, you then fall back on the insignificance of ILP and its lack of impact on the world…
Pathetic.

Dramatic exit?
Incel…when I’m gone I’ll watch you deteriorate, make excuses as to why you no longer want to participate, disappear for a while and then return…over…and over…unable to establish long-term relationships…unable to socialize…
Autist…I already know you are the product of a dysfunctional family…a bad paternal figure…this is why you are obsessed with me…and you will be until you die.

and i am…BATMAN…A BAT - MAN, NIETOPERZYK MOTHERFUCKER!!!
NOW…
FUCK OFF :smiley:

Well, if you know, and you said that you know it, then why did you ask me why I’m so concerned about definitions?

There is a dispute over whether or not a zygote is a human being. You can’t resolve that dispute by merely stating what you think is the case.

You said that no woman ouhgt to abort her baby, right? If so, what I want you to do is explain to us why you think that’s the case. And to do that, you have to show us what you perceive to be the consequences of a pregnant woman aborting her unborn baby and what you perceive to be the consequences of the same woman not aborting her baby. Finally, you have to explain to us why you think the pro-life consequences are more preferable to the woman in question than the pro-choice consequences.

Every proposition has truth value. Moral proposition are no exception. “You should never abort” means “In each case, the consequences of a pregnant woman performing abortion are less preferable to her than the consequences of not performing abortion”. That’s either the case or it is not. It has nothing to do with what anyone believes, how anyone behaves and what anyone has written down on a piece of paper. It also has nothing to do with how those things came to exist, whether they evolved naturally or were designed artificially. Morality is an objective thing, existing outside of human minds, that refers to how a rational being ( and optionally omniscient being ) would behave in a given situation.

Nah, that would be an appeal to nature. What is natural is not necessarily good.

We make decisions based on what we think will happen in the future.

The one making the choice. In our case, that would probably be a pregnant woman. She has to decide whether or not to abort her baby. What’s the better choice? What leads to the better consequences for her? Alternatively, it can be someone else ( e.g. her father ) deciding whether or not to threaten his daughter with punishment. It’s up to you. You are the one who claimed that abortion is wrong. Wrong in what way? For whom? When? In all situations? In some situations?