Alec Baldwin and the "Rust" shooting

Uh, anyone else?

No, seriously.

:wink:

Take 2:

Shall we accept diamonds from God, and shall we not accept rust?

…and?

I’ll be following the court case, and see how it unfolds in real-time.

I have no expectation of the outcome, as expectations aren’t part of my vibe. Please remember that for similar future exchanges… as I find insinuations about my emotional character demeaning to my personage.

So s/he has some expectations^

He has [deductively] determined the outcome, I have not… I have no emotional-attachment to the event, to warrant I do that.

I was half joking, which is maybe out of place when someone had died and another’s life hangs in the balance.

If the policy I suggested was already policy, everyone who didn’t follow it is culpable. How does the policy handle violations?

If it wasn’t already policy, no one has violated anything, unless y’all have tech that can prove intent… beyond a shadow of a doubt.

And y’don’t! Especially once you wonkify the junk in the brain that signals intent. Something to keep in (out!) of mind :wink:

Hm. It’s almost like in order to observe intent, you mess up the possibility of observing intent. :wink:

oh yeah!!!

:laughing:

No, seriously.

…then I didn’t get the joke.

google.co.uk/search?q=How+d … s-wiz-serp

Is that a trick inquiry? :-s as why would ‘health and safety’ liability be exempt on film sets… as opposed to any other workplace.

Do actors take gun safety classes?

Actors and even sometimes crew will receive training from weapons professionals on gun safety. “You spend time with them, showing how a gun works, how you don’t point it at anyone ever, how you keep your finger off the trigger and always point it down,” Walters says.
__
What has intent got to implicitly do with it, when there are legal adherent protocols and procedures in place?

Depends what the charge is.

_
Lol…

dont sass me woman

Did you really just say that to me? :open_mouth:

:laughing:

I’ll see you and raise you plenty! :smiley:

dont make me say it again

_
I’d rather a discussion… not sure what you are doing.

that’s better

_
That wasn’t my objective, nor my intention… my reply was to suit me, not to suit your feelings, so go ‘do’ one.

Now that’s ^^^ better!

whatever you have to tell yourself

_
Likewise.

you sassing me?