Y'all philozofersz

Tell me a story, tell me your PHILOSOPHIEZZZ on LIEF N SHIETT

Cmon ppl. This is a philosophy forum right?

You are the YALL PHILOSOPHERS. So. Let’s do some concepts. Let’s make some truths. Lets rip some facts from the universeee.

This thread, to clarify, is for three things:

1. your own philoosophical insights, aphorisms, writing, essays and original insights

2. comments on the nature of philosophy itself as well as on ILP in general as regards its relationship with philosophical thinking

3. drunken pictures of yourself at the bar or at home (bonus if includes cigarettes) or drunken rants

Bonus: (4) post your music choices while or at the end of your own posts here so we can rock out while reading your based wizdoms. I’ll go first

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzq5q9NX8CY[/youtube]

OHHHH sheiiiiiitttttzz :sunglasses: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: =D> #-o #-o :-" 8-[ :blush: :smiley: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

_
Lol

The main thing I know is that truth is reality, and reality is the truth.
It cannot all be escaped.
It shapes us.
No matter whether we realize it or not.

The next thing I know is that spiritual forces exist.
There are higher dimensions to things.

Another realization I believe :
None of the gods or anything else is all-powerful.
There is no single superior force.
There is infinite free space, though,
for any race to ascend up.
Reality is certainly big enough to house a god.
We’re not short on energy, or space.
It’s only a matter of time, until the super man is made.

We’re in a part of reality that develops, implying an atemporal wholeness towards which it develops. That is the only sort of reality wherein a whole can give of its atemporal fullness to the temporality it sustains. The atemporal God (whole/father) become temporal man (part/child)…within the coeternal timeline (co-created plan, thought born whole)…the logos through whom all made things were made. self=other

Hegel understood God and was the high point of analytic philosophy and he understood God needed to be negated first by being made unwhole to be manifested from the inside out and then came a bunch of crap and then Nietzsche who negated God so he could be created from the inside out and now there’s a bunch of work to do and I did some of it and now I’m done with that work or something and now I’m staring into the void and so I came back here cause there used to be my friends here and some still is which is nice.

Seriously though without Hegel there’s no use to either religion or philosophy in the west that Hegel caused the gargantuan error Marx is only testament to his power.

Also Hegels dialectic is bullshit I think and premature attempt to address the task he set out for millenniums of geniuses and retards alike to perform like demons in the Sun.

I read infinite cheese

God must be created he is absent cause he is all and we’re all there is so prayer is dangerous cause it’s addressed at incomplete states and every prayer adds to the incompleteness unless it is a well carved brick precisely meted out to perform some specific special purpose like a well drawn rune.

Well, there is that truth and reality called facts.

Aside from the above facts – forget about escaping the other kind. How do we go about discovering the other hidden kind of truth and reality?

That’s easy. All you (or anyone) need do is to ask yourself, “does this violate my consent?”

I actually had to come up with a perfect encryption level to ascertain that people aren’t being cruelly possessed without my knowledge to get everything I want, when they appear happy and fine but are writhing in torment and agony.

My loneliness is simple.

Nobody uttered the words that need(ed) to be spoken:

“That’ll shalt not violate consent.”

That one sentence shakes all of existence.

Instead of a person who solved everything and you should trust that they and existence is perfect …

We have a goal of an uncompleted task.

From my perspective …. We’ve all been a gigantic waste of time because of the arrogance of people claiming to be the answer instead of laying forth the problem, of which we can individually use our discernment at any moment to decide whether the commandment is completed.

I always choose consensual sexual relationships because they’re more complex that any other power demonstrated. That is a very spall part of my encryption level to ascertain no abuse is occurring.

Genius move there, Ec. All should emulate.

I don’t see anymore music in here, wtf dudes. Let’s get this party started

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2d9hk9pYflA[/youtube]

Imagine doing philosophy without blowing your ears and brains out to heavy metal smh

Grow some balls then get back to me. Then we talk some filozofys

Philosophy is philosophy is phylosophtly

Not good enough.

This place devoid of life. Hello, anyone there??

Determine the absolute reciprocation of transversal protoconceptual alignments preemptively by decoding subliminal affective arrangements guiding across boundaries superseded by entropic instantiations gathered according to trajectories of similarity and use this metric to analyze retroactively the neigh-inviolable not even to mention essentially self-invisible tendencies toward the collapse of both pre-organized and ad hoc constructs buttressing the barely cognitively functional mind in its increasingly insane world-relations subject primarily to dissimulation and dissonance factors not even to mention any expanding plethora of secondary and tertiary factors and relations endowing diseased semi-collapsed structures with all manner of pathological compensatory mechanisms, errors and fallacies such as to render conversation and even any attempt at meaningful communication or understanding entirely impossible whereas until recently efforts could be made albeit with difficulty to transcend these limitations that now appear fully-formed and absolutized failures asymptotically regressed to the entirety of the image of the self, let alone to wonder at far deeper integrations below the eidolon of more salient surfaces.

Or just post some kick ass music.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4bz1jmD9GE[/youtube]

philosophy in this times of modernism and digitalism can assist the human race in friendly competition for example business and technology.

Life is endless battle and conflict.

:sunglasses: :sunglasses: :laughing: :-&

#-o

Still nothing, huh. Too bad.

Take your daily dose of filozofi, brought to you by pfizer. :laughing:

Side effects may include:

Drowsiness
Headache
Suicidality
Self-injurious behavior
Sweating
Vomiting
High blood pressure
Anxiety
Uncontrollable rage
Delusions
Paranoia
Liver disease
Cancer
AIDS
Narcissism
Uncontrolled hubris
Pathological lying
Eternal damnation

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j2IyX5LXGyg[/youtube]

Get your philosofy brain rocking homies.

RUNNING WILD

HEY HEY HEY

BRAIN BRAIN BRAIN

HEY HEY HEY

BRAINING OPTIMIZATION PEAKINGGGGGGGGGGG