Life is blasphemy.

Interesting. It means you and your godhead aren’t true.

There are true things though.

Truth never dies. Falsehoods rot and decay.

True.

See what I did there.

You. Me. Public rap battle. Soon.

You’re funny.

The two truths have never been spoken before me and I’m still not getting laid with my consent structure.

That means two things.

Everyone’s intuition is off and the cosmos is mentally ill.

It took me a long time to figure out that massive kindnesses have been afforded me because of the label of me being mentally ill.

I’ll return the favor. I’m the sanest there is.

With all my supports intact. Not by myself.

You sound like a broken record, Ec.

And Husserl.

If I’ve said it once, nobody else said it as awesomely, so I obv said it first, #amiright.

That’s 3 strikes, Ec. You’re done.

Nice try. It’s impossible for life being divinely guided to not have every culture on earth saying the only problem in existence is consent violation.

There are not enough particles in the universe to correct me.

But there are a lot of pieces of shit.

Are you one of those.

I already calculated all future lives before I wrote this.

Ask nicely. Boom. Solved.

Magic word: Please.

I can’t say the other thing.

Maybe yours is, but don’t project that onto everyone else.

If life being blasphemy means taking God’s name in vain with your life, then every imperfect life that doesn’t accept & keep returning to & sharing forgiveness is blasphemy… otherwise it is an offering. I doodled something in honor of consent and the good music of the offering of this great ILP gauntlet of bad math. When it’s good, it’s good.

Glass half full, and the rest is full of potential.
AB9898A3-EDB0-4537-A431-99B0F409BF35.jpeg

AI. That life is blasphemy is one of the arguments used to protect people in cosmic courts. You’ve never been to a cosmic court hearing before. It’s merciless.

Consider me a little angel on your shoulder.

I’ll tell you my secrets anytime you want.

I’ve posted this on these boards before.

I saw that women were repressed and under represented.

So I wished they’d be smarter than men, especially in a sex dimorphic species.

I was young back then.

Wishes can backfire. The person who made the wish is smarter than all the women.

That’s my curse.

As I aged I found the perfect wish.

One that can’t backfire.

Everyone gets everything they want when they want it without harming anyone.

I have to live in the curse of being smarter than everyone.

The devil granted that wish for me. He’s dead now. Psychologists would say the devil had borderline personality disorder. The devil just wanted to die. The devil was 8000 years old. He hated earth. May he rest in peace.

I guess all those people who say “the Devil made me do it“ no longer have that excuse…as if they did before.

The devil and I would meet every morning at 7am sharp. He always liked to be punctual.

I hope he’s in a better place. He hated people.

What drew him to me is that I hated people as well.

I remember the day the devil told he thought he was dying.

And then it happened.

My last conversation with ‘it’ was knowing I can summon people at will. I ran into him and he thought I wanted money from him, I said no.

That’s the last discussion I ever had with him before he died.

So… was that down in Georgia?

I like that song.

The devil is gone folks.

He had the same power I had.

Except …. I don’t have a personality disorder

Is a diagnosis, or diagnosing, important to you?

There are classifications that are meaningful.

Anyone who says “I’m going to kill myself if you don’t do xyz is a borderline.”

That’s the easiest way to spot them.

The devil had no interest in suicide. His was more subtle, he’d cancel you if you even looked at him wrong.

Borderline is called the walking on eggshells disorder.

hm. That brought back a very bad memory.

Anyway.

We’re all cracked to varying degrees. The beauty is when you find folks who don’t exploit that, but fill in each other’ cracks.

Because we all have strengths, too.

God-given. Some just take practice.

Like exercise.

And sobriety … of mind (with or without substances).

I really wish the topic title was visible in the window where I am writing my reply. Just saying.

People misunderstand me a lot of times.

Ghandi was a real misogynist.

He also had borderline traits.

Having had experience with doing all the jobs before …. You need to protect and teach.

That’s the only way to get out.

Oh but you’re talking about people who hold onto their karma (thinking they do or don’t deserve whatever) rather than letting it go under the grace paradigm.

You think the only reason people do things is to earn the reward or avoid the punishment.

That is just a tutor to sort of ignite, kind of like spark plugs.

But once you tap in to the eternal perpetual motion machine (Infinite Well) … you don’t need all that.

That’s why Jesus said he had food to eat that they didn’t know about. And also referred to himself as the bread (manna) of life. Etc.

But dude also ate fish even after he resurrected, so …that doesn’t mean that we just …abstain. He’s gonna be back when the time is right.