There isn't really a muse thread.

Hello Mowk.

Yes. Let’s play. But before that, let’s clarifg. I am an authentic person. I did go by 2 to 3 other names, same account however, not because I have bad acting ability, or bored with myself, have a problem with multiple personality or other possibilities.

Let’s say I need to cover my tracks and come in as as a reinvention, someone totally fresh and new to all concerned outward apoearnces, either virtuously it merely by trying to escape a worn out, trodden down animus of exasperated dimensions.

So before playing such a dangerous game of self demolition, The Groundwork of the game needs some rules. Open games usually start with nowhere and end up exactly at the very starting point. The terrain has not changed, so, it usually end on the same old same old traje trajectory.

This method, fof a method dies arise with the course of an elongated temporality, runs the risk of becoming 'inauthentic,

The so called ’ Hunger Games’ were fed on a predictable diet, and so ended with promises of sequels, to feed the authors used to supposedly six seeking characters.

Profess to three, or even one, and the faithful will stampede through.

So let’s some games begin, without the need to salivate?

Wasn’t that fun.

Too Big For Ones Britches. Me. And the list follows with:

Aspen Dental Care: don’t try to cancel an appointment made with this company. No appointment cancellation available on the website, if you call, or if you attempt to hijack the place. Really bad potential customer service. If it’s that bad before you are a customer… it’s not going to get any better.

Fidelity Investment: Call 24/7 with an issue, was on hold for 1 hour and 15 minutes before I gave up. Can they really advertise 24/7 availability?
And during the whole time I was on hold they advertised their online assistant as an alternative. So I ask it; I can’t log in, I don’t know my username, and it responds with: You can easily change your username and password if you log in, and takes you to a log in screen.

I swear they do this intentionally.

Members that seem to do this intentionally… I could name a few.

Actually. I used to think so, as well, but no, their methods are conservative to an n’th degree, and their safety measures are just as aggravating. I don’t think the are able to over ride any lost passwords , because their inadequete tech support can not humanly cover by their insufficient member services.

You walk in and there is no one in the front office. .until some one finally comes out not like other investment services used to be set up.

The case should be noted, I differ in opinion with Carleas; with a right, comes a responsibility; freedom of speech, a case in point. It isn’t and will never be free of it’s implicit responsibility. It’s representation of what is true. what is the minimum that requires?

I hold, anyone who would read what I have to write; with the same deep disregard. If I were to fashion a third person sort of Twainian persona. Sock puppet!

Hint: I have never been who I am. It is rather fun to take um-bridge in what I am not.

Free speech becomes mute when there is no responsibility for what is said.

how utterly conservative of me. I am right handed if it is an arm wrestle. [to continue within a Twainian inflection]

Or, is it noise, it becomes?

You dudes… kind of misunderstood. Free Speech, as in the first amendment, is a right, not an ontological statement. Its not like “free will”. I see how language can be misguiding though if you dont pay attention.

Clarify;
Its not “is speech free of its consequences?”; it is “is speech to be free from government control?”

fixed?

has got nothing to do with government directly. an awareness may lead one to a connection, but to mistake it for the big show; is… a misfortune.

thinking along the line of personal responsibility for what one speaks.

and cheers for the home team. a loosening of the strictest definition of “family” may become required.

the umpire rules the batter at one strike, for swinging at a ball no one pitched.

a short poem.
Duh?

So simple,
yet not so easy…
and less so;
said
-text strings

I am awake. awoken? no longer sleeping. And hell It was a lousy night sleep.

This cracks me up. Metaphorically asking “AI” what to do about a person who is sleep walking.

A response from the internet:
“Instead of trying to wake a sleepwalker, the Sleep Disorders Center at NYU recommends gently leading them by the arm to guide them back to bed.”

As a metaphorical address to a world and it’s problems, “AI” responded. Put them back to bed.

Great advice, if while sleep walking, they weren’t such an obstruction.

Case in point, the US legislative system.

Asleep at the wheel.

these two statements do not seem to preclude each other in reason.

First god or no… doesn’t matter.
Second:

Does not depend on premise 1 but intuitively and cognitively possible they coexist; whether god does or doesn’t.

If cause and effect are correlative then the question of what created the universe is mute. Cause and effect demonstrates it’s sequence in and of it self. There is nothing that exists that has not been caused. And nothing that has no cause can exist. If you got that notion there is just the one answer.

So, help an autistic soul out.

The planet is only so big and everything on it came from somewhere else billions of years before any man walked the planet I think it rather strange some individual can claim they own it or have more right to it because of habitation proximity. Shit, someone else birthed a child where on the planet are they going to live?

See it like this. There are only two kinds of people on the planet, those that recognize that with life comes requirement, and those that think to take advantage of it in a way that not all can live as they. Hey it’s one planet… either we all have or we’re fucked. Cause the haves are taking way more then is sustainable for any of us.

It’s mathematics.

Please wake up. Your alarm has been going off for like 6000 hours. Its like a car alarm in the distance…will someone please realize their car isn’t being stolen, cause if it was it would be a lot quieter by now. Be dump bump thish.

I’m not all that worried about AI, yet, or the planet… I knew I had no kids for a reason… no one left behind to worry about. You can burn it if you want. It’s going to take longer then I got left. Beyond that.

Best of luck.

Mowk

I’ve never been a fan of capital punishment. But sleep is sleep. And if you argue against being woke, well then have I got a deal for you.

I don’t understand the car analogy. A lot of things can be stolen without having to change their location. Like hearts and minds. The reason that the alarm is still going off as loudly as at first regardless of such things as repeat exposure is — well — sometimes repeat exposure develops a trigger rather than a taste. Results vary.

Animals are territorial by nature so that they can control for risk. The problem is not property. The problem is failing to recognize self=other, resulting in poor stewardship (of what is never really owned—like sandcastles). Taking liberties with others’ rights/responsibilities (not to mention hearts and minds)—as if we are undomesticated/untamed (wild) animals.

Aaaand good night.

And good morning and evening and night. One planet. Can we ever say a new day has really dawned?

I’ve grappled with that emotionally human shit, but hey the freezing point of water is much cleaner. It really doesn’t matter how much you feel the cold or the heat, but whether you can tolerate the change in temperature.

A car alarm is senseless noise. A product of capitalism designed to lull you into a sense of security. That you are safe. Safe. In an earthquake, wildfire or flood. Safe with your retirement, safe with your savings, safe with your plans. Your car is safe. But, hey babe, there is nothing safe about this gig. And the fact you can hear the alarm going on and on and on. How much safety has it provided you. Zero. Your car doesn’t have an alarm. Be dump bump thish.

So, the bigger question is do you hear the alarm going off? If you don’t, let me gently take your arm and put you back to bed, cause you’re sleep walking.

And good time, how ever that falls into your schedule.

o

Spy.

Spy.

OK, a bit paranoid, In these times understandably so, but within context of the thread in question, maybe you might wish to question assertion and whether it is inwardly or outwardly directed. Context. I myself, am often thrown buy a mistake in context. Regardless. My intention of return was not to reply, but to vent frustration further.

If I live on this planet, I intend to live in a manner and means that does not impinge on the manner and means of any thing else living on the planet. If democracy means living on the planet at any and all cost, that’s not really a democracy. See, if it were really a democracy then all of life would get a vote. But it’s a worthy idea, just really hasn’t taken root.

There are still a lot of thugs on the planet. Gangs in the US and Mexico, don’t act too differently then the mob or the mafia and governments like Russia and China. Brute force. Fear. Extortion.

And commercial television shares the same tactics with scammers and hacks. Go figure.

Hello Mowk

Sorry for the misconstrued interruption, whic probably went unnoticed, but if it did , it may have been a formidable error.

You see being anew in a.new environment has it’s challenges, that is evident proof for the need to learn ways not to take things for granted.

So hoping nothing was totally out of sort, even if noticable, I beg your pardon.