American Captive

Much more than hilarity plan to visit. the birth of the Subterranian next spring namely last stand Lake Balkal.

I could really love to write you bout Siberia but it’s so O dasein.

& oh so mundian to leave you in tears.

The Virtuplex has you.

How so? Is that ok, though?

You will have to ask the architect of the matrix.

How do you continue to communicate?

Instintually, telepathically, magically and through poetry & music.

Try.

I am Iron Man
Has he lost his mind?
Can he see or is he blind?
Can he walk at all
Or if he moves, will he fall?
Is he alive or dead?
Has he thoughts within his head?
We’ll just pass him there
Why should we even care?
He was turned to steel
In the great magnetic field
When he traveled time
For the future of mankind
Nobody wants him
He just stares at the world
Planning his vengeance
That he will soon unfurl
Now the time is here
For Iron Man to spread fear
Vengeance from the grave
Kills the people he once saved
Nobody wants him
They just turn their heads
Nobody helps him
Now he has his revenge
Heavy boots of lead
Fills his victims full of dread
Running as fast as they can
Iron Man lives again

Sounds like a sleepful night laying in an iron bed covered with a straw blanket.

The dream was a boundary shaking event, and was formed from the outside, that was constructed through the inside.

Therefore it became a fallacy.

“Seems, madam, Nay, it is. I know not ‘seems.’ ’Tis not alone my inky cloak, good mother, Nor customary suits of solemn black, Nor windy suspiration of forc’d breath, No, nor the fruitful river in the eye, Nor the dejected havior of the visage, Together with all forms, moods, shapes of grief, ‘That can denote me truly. These indeed seem, For they are actions that a man might play; But I have that within which passeth show-”

Hamlet

Thanks Meno again for being a reader of mine. I’m thinking of adding 15 thousand words involving a pretty big twist, and maybe putting in some additional things from your feedback. More killer face time. I might, big might, elevate it from the underground and publish it on amazon. Someday. If you want me to let you know when its available I will, so you can have a physical copy. If not, cool, from one guard to another guard, thanks.

I might take a break from ILP as I’ve been told I don’t add anything to this community and being here for a long time, it probably hurt because its true. Posting a novel length post excluded I guess.

Anyway, I wish I understood more what you say here. Sometimes i view you was pranking everyone, although I could be wrong.

Back to the security guard story, for now, where its always better on the outside.

Looking f oreward ( or backward) to it
really, Berkeley Babes, & in spite of being here that long, please keep in mind of the very short relative duration of that as contrasted to the vast near timeless effect that inspiration has lived down through the ages!

And i do not construe this in terms of reappraisal of a prior estimation of ‘Security Guard’

ok, haha, will do and got it.

GPT-3 has scanned this novel in a nanosecond and bots have negotiated the movie rights. What are humans to DO about it?

Everything nowedays either under or oversold, at least realized through a looking glass.
I dunno stuff is being published with no regard except in spurts of ejaculated gusto, that need be saved up in a bank, so that some could come up with something other than , well every goddam thing that could conceivably be thought up has been copiously expressed , and every new generation thinks their version is something new.

Maybe the so called classics could in these turbulent times not be simulated to arouse , from stimulating the hybernation that could not reignite the Original. The time from writing and editing to publication has dramatically been shortened, and the idea behind 6 characters onsearch of an author has been reduced to 6 authors in search of a publisher.

interesting.

yes, every generation thinks its the first generation to fuck.

Just read a fact that around 800,000 books are published on amazon that were written by Artificially Intelligent bots. To0 much choice, paralyzes the consumer.

I will always daydream like a writer, but I might quit writing like a writer, at least today. Preparing for the Tsunami of tech explosions about to occur. Standing on the beach as the water recedes in that strange way. Watching, in awe, somewhat bemused, waiting to be swept under.

I agree. Want to read ‘On the Beach’ again and read ’ other things which I abandoned at the time, finding them a bite back then, albeit remembering the title. One of which is something called ’ The Visible abd the Invisible’ doesent it sound chummy? Course i’be been on the wagon and need to puck up some pieces.

chummy indeed :smiley: :smiley:

I want to publish on amazon and be the only person to buy my own book, but only because it will help fund Bezos to colonize space, and not because my book is any good!

In other words I just wrote a book to save humanity, that’s all.

That makes sense and I failed to mention another interestING book by Neville Shuteye the lost highway or something like it.

I am thinking of writing a short story bUy the title 'I used to book the buGS or bug the books, nah — ‘used to be a bookbug in a past life’ or some other variation like a seminal bookbug for eternity.

Bugbook could be a about fire bug, and people could burn it.

Have you ever burned a book before? I have. The catcher in the rye. I like that book, so I had to buy it again after I watched the ink turn to smoke.

edit, please call the bug, nanobug.

Also, I forgot to mention I once considered writing a book of rhymes called Hook, Hook, The Toilet Book.

No, I demand that you call it nanobug