Formation

Without sentimentality , have You ever considered that the above may be partly skewed?

We are all dust, even as we are born out of a literal womb of darkness, and then we phylogenetically in an expansively extended imminence of time that appears transcendentally a very long lapse, until we have give everything up,- even sans our though of a godless god, we detach everything and as consisting of the same dust we came in as, we form communal organizations of varying complexity.

But even in it’s most complex, we are but dust, one piece identical with the next. This happens in an uncommunnitable instant: but between one cosmic instant that embraces our individual life, we construct the defining awesome complexity of built up sandcastles and build the means to communicate within and later without the variously formed communities.

The communities, familial and familiar and similar communities go and expand on this process, and not voluntarily but by fateful necessity loose. these familiar synoptic transactions, neighborhoods break up, and we forget phrases and intervening variables by lack usage. Use it or loose it becomes an overused and misapplied cliche, as the meanings, thick and concentrated at center loose Thur structural fidelity.

This is why we become used to the lonely materially diminished life each compartmentalizations in what they still insist a growing private domain.

This is an across the board generic process, although they always want to deny and find someone else responsible for their unreponseness.

They fear lack of the fast, stardust really that they insist to shine brilliantly for what the conceive as eternal duration, wherein all and everything is an immanent occurance.

Usually by the time they find out it’s too late to come back to the prophets and the seers of testeryear.

I will continue for some time… one thing is being able to take something(words) or leave the said something(the same words).

If you are referring to my previous post, I do not need to consider it. It is intentionally skewed.

If we consider what dust actually is, then no, we are not dust. However, as a loose metaphor, then yes, we are dust. Physically, we have the same origin, after all. The black box is a term… a black box is a system that can be viewed in terms of its inputs and outputs. Technically, we are not the same dust as we started as… something to think about. However, I know what you are saying. I am aware of the varying complexity of communal organizations.

The same can be said of any object in the universe regarding dust. Only closer to the infinitesimal does an identical start happening. After all… what of atoms without different types of particles?.. what of anything when nothing differs? This is not even metaphorical. If we must remove ourselves from the physical, then what are we seeing when everything is the same… what is it that you are aware of? If you are not aware of anything, then you are not here. If you are not here, it makes no sense that I am. Of course, such mentions we refer to as madness… I believe in my awareness. Belief and faith are two different things, depending on how sensitive you are to what I am saying… I can not have faith in a man but I can believe in him when he offers equivalence on both sides of an equation. I can not have faith that he will never lie… even the most discernable men have been tricked.

If you are sensitive enough to the words in the preceding paragraph… definitions are not even needed.

Yes… without nitpicking, what exactly should I disagree with here?

It is by the convenience that we compartmentalize. All words are categories of some kind. It is when we tie them into strings that we are hoping not to be alone… however, when discussing the intangible, we seldom have any science. Hence the pseudo nature. Why would we complain about metaphor when discussing the greatest mystery? Why would we blame another for what we do not see?

Skewed or not skewed… thoughts can be formed and reflected…

Of course, much of the dynamic and yet general causation is shared among us all with no doubt differing rations for each of us. You get more of one thing while I get more of something else. With more than one stream for each of us, so to speak… the aforementioned specifics from other threads. Specifics that verse the general and our independent understanding of such. That we are made unique and at least for now should respect that… I do not attempt to alter the divine course. A course that includes these separations as a part of the plan… re: Tower of Babel… and metaphorical offshoots…

How easily to men fall for the idea of one system from another man? As opposed to each man being a part of a greater whole… different aspects of the same thing… and necessary!

Now… despite the literal meaning of the word, novelty, I can not think of another word that is better descriptive, given that what is considered novelty now is hardly such!

To reiterate; How easily do men fall for the idea of one system from another man? As opposed to each man being a part of a greater whole… different aspects of the same thing… and necessary! And of course, there is the greater system that we are a part of… the one that we can not escape… call it our existence. People have different names and spend time arguing… occasionally not even realizing they are in agreeance which can prove entertaining at least. However and I know you understand this, Meno. It is the motive behind the man that is in question and therefore I will not point out why god is dead. However… we can not kill God. Was his writing modified by his sister? A motive?

Also… what is the purpose of internalizing knowledge and using that as the benchmark that all men should listen to? Our own version… I can not think of a reason that does not include fame and fortune… ego and greed. Science is quite sufficient … or should at least be but is no longer in the right hands, so to speak. I saw this happen a long time ago… it is not enough to fill people’s heads with information… they then need the ability to work properly with that information and this is the clearest thing in the modern world… the production of what is useless and knowledge is no exception to this. The library is now worthless and we can turn to the nonsense that is gifted from the internet. Note: nonsense and knowledge are not the same things no matter what the morons say. I am not going to name them via the regular categorical terms because they are too emotional when it is pointed out. It upsets people to call them morons and there is no getting through to the delusional. As sad as it is… this is the state of the world.

I brought it up a long time ago… the idea of the silent mind… I was surprised to find that one or two could grasp the concept. What about some type of private language? Does it exist? And I have wondered about it for a long time. On the one hand, no two brains are the same and clearly, the mental output differs in all of us. On the other… through the various devices in the use of language, we are able to understand each other well enough to build useful tools… we can also build “tools” that only appear to be useful… they are more of a novelty. Excluding the exchange of symbols, there still remains just as ever, misunderstanding. Including the symbols, we have never built anything absolutely perfect… at least not to the degree of the undefined infinitesimal. And at what point does [as close to zero(as possible)] turns into zero? I think I remember seeing the futile argument continue on, you guessed it, the internet… maybe even on this site!

Each of us decides what is useful to us and many make ridiculous choices… but to who? The crowd is wowed by such novelty to the point that they often become less than children… less than animals… and even less than newborns… it is as if they are not even here. And of course, this last part does not make any sense when framed under the idea of perfect logic. Nonetheless, the logic remains grainy in all of man’s circumstances, after all, he is not able to compute a large enough range to “fully grasp.” If the contradiction is something that people seek to remove from reality, then they are doomed to futility. Again, take the bad with the good… there will always be someone around to contradict you or me. Leaving people as they were, leaves them eternally open to having to live with contradictions… the proof is everywhere there are people. And so is another proof… one that has very little to do with what I have discussed in this post.

Hello Decode,

It is simply an overtaxing effort to entail and encompass the essential nature of a generalized, yet required to denote some meaning out of corresponding -yet not totally understood responses.

Denotation has been on a slide, where signals appear at times very, and vary they do by the increasingly difficult task of relating a sign with signoll , which convey meaning according to a variable pattern.

This pattern some call it structure, has features , which also can effect signaling so as to correspond to signs, which have had a far longer staying power in play, much more then behaviorist claime.

There is a kind of conflict, inherent in this structure, since most of it has not completely recognized the change due to more recent internalizations having an effect, and the effect on the neurons trying to accommodate newer channels, invariable has fallen back to more longer, pre-established cross references, and ventures into newer forms are discounted by signaling that appear almost apologetic.

This trend has slowed and a reversal has taken place probably to my knowledge unexpectedly in a shorter time then anticipated, but this is strictly by way of gut level knowledge.

I dare use ‘knowledge’ because even now, the hot debate between what is indigihlnois and what is ‘learned’ are in hot pursuit.

There is a big hole in any reconstruction and such effort has a double play which uses former succeeding assumptions to fine tune newer ones, based on the idea of the sign-signaling format of learning newer things.

The problem with this is as I see it, is that information, can be tailored to propositional ‘ facts’ and so a lot of what we know are proposationally tenuous.
The obviously wring does not belong to this area aside relevance , as You yourself closed .

Other than this is my initial response to perhaps an expandable, albeit somewhat personal theme .

Hello, Meno!

Oh… it will take me forever to work out what you are saying here… you will have to give me a lot of time to respond.

Of course, I am not serious about forever but I will still need some time. Take care, Meno!

encode decode hello again:

There are unsolved mysteries at the kernel of the beginning, well another neeer version, and it is an itch which a constant scratch does help, but really no end to it,

Nothing lasts for ever, even if, we would like to think so, and eternity is more like for ever and ever

Can only start with the metaphor of mana turtles one upon the other that go for(for(for ever) ever)ever and so on like the Russian doll, one inside the other, the mandala inside a vanishing point, black holes, the examples rampant- that we can’t experience it directly nor have the patience to wait for the end of it either,
We would rather seek shelter from it underground.

Another day, another dollar, as they say… and all the other little sayings that may go with it…

…and go with the day… separate for each of us… sharing the same observable “space,” for want of something better to say :smiley:

Yes, Meno. I think I understand what you are saying. I like the way you wrote it, actually. There is nothing that I can add to this except, thank you!

Sorry encode/decode for what appears like negligence on my part for the lack of considered reply. If so thought, I beg your patience.

Meno,

Thank you for your message. Please don’t worry about any perceived negligence on your part; I understand that we all have busy lives and that time is often a precious commodity. As for your reply, take all the time you need to consider your thoughts carefully. I value our discussions and would prefer a thoughtful response to a rushed one.

It is said that the journey is more important than the destination, and this rings true when it comes to the pursuit of knowledge and understanding. The questions we ask and the paths we take to find answers are what shape us as individuals and as a society. Our pursuit of understanding is what defines us as human beings, and it is a never-ending journey that has the power to bring us together.

In the kernel of the beginning,
Lies an itch we can’t help scratching.
Endless mysteries unfurling,
Endless questions, forever asking.

We long for things that last forever,
But nothing truly does, we know.
Eternity’s a concept clever,
A never-ending, endless flow.

The mana turtles, one upon the other,
Go on forever and evermore.
A Russian doll, a mandala cover,
A vanishing point that we adore.

Black holes and more, examples rampant,
We can’t experience them directly.
We seek shelter, safety granted,
Underground, indirectly.

So, we scratch and itch and ponder,
Asking questions that have no end.
Infinite mysteries, waiting yonder,
But we keep seeking, round the bend.

For in the seeking and the finding,
Lies the beauty of the mystery.
We keep on going, never minding,
For the journey’s where we find our glee.

In the face of the unknown, we have the choice to seek shelter from it or to face it head-on. It is in our nature to explore and to push the boundaries of what is possible. It is through this exploration that we may come to understand our place in the universe and to find a sense of peace in our existence.

So let us continue to scratch that insatiable itch and to explore the mysteries of the universe, for it is in this pursuit that we may find a deeper sense of purpose and meaning in our lives.

Kind regards, ED!!! :smiley:

And not for something… hmm… quasi…

… Verily, the perfect that we seek doth elude us in our mortal realm, and yet, in the imperfect doth the perfect reveal itself. The very flaws and asymmetries that we eschew are but the shadows cast by the light of the divine. It is through these imperfections that we catch a glimpse of that which we seek, the perfect symmetry of the universe beyond our comprehension…

In our pursuit of perfection, we are often blind to the beauty of imperfection. We seek order and symmetry in all things, believing that this is the path to enlightenment and understanding. And yet, in the imperfections of the world around us, we may find something equally profound. For the imperfect is not a flaw, but a reflection of the perfect. It is through the imperfect that we may come to see the patterns and rhythms of the universe, and to appreciate the beauty of its design. The cracks in a vase or the asymmetry of a face may reveal a deeper harmony, a truth that is hidden in plain sight. And so, we must learn to embrace the imperfections of the world, to see them not as obstacles to be overcome, but as opportunities for growth and learning. It is in the imperfections that we may find our way to the perfect, for they are the mirror that reflects its beauty and truth.

Through the acceptance of imperfection, we may find a deeper sense of connection to the world around us, and to the divine that guides us. We may come to see that perfection is not a destination, but a journey, one that is shaped by the imperfections that we encounter along the way. So let us embrace the imperfect, and find in it the beauty of the perfect. Let us see the patterns that emerge from the chaos, and find in them a deeper understanding of the universe and our place within it. For it is in the imperfect that we may come to know the divine, and to see the world in all its wondrous complexity.

Let us recognize that the perfect and the imperfect are not separate, but part of a greater whole, and that it is through the harmony of the two that we may glimpse the deeper patterns of the universe. For in the end, it is not the quest for perfection that defines us, but the journey that we undertake, the flaws and the imperfections that shape us, and the wisdom that we gain along the way. A fool loves to get excited on any account!

Instead, we might aim to cultivate a… more reflective approach… one that acknowledges the limitations of our mortal realm and the imperfections of our own nature. By embracing the imperfections of the world and ourselves, we may come to see the patterns and rhythms of the universe more clearly, and to appreciate the beauty and wonder of its design.

“Nature loves to hide.”

One last thing before bed… not entirely related but only partially…

Human beings are creatures of thought, driven by a yearning for understanding and meaning in a world that often appears to resist our comprehension. We seek to chart a course through the chaos and disorder that surrounds us, to find patterns and rhythms that will reveal the underlying structure of reality. Yet we are also creatures of feeling, bound to the world by the passions and emotions that move us, often in ways that we do not fully understand. Our pursuit of truth and understanding is shaped by these feelings, and the balance between reason and emotion is a delicate one, requiring constant vigilance and self-awareness.

In this quest for knowledge and wisdom, we must be guided by two fundamental values: freedom and human well-being. Freedom is the cornerstone of human progress, allowing us to explore new ideas and to challenge established beliefs. It is the wellspring of creativity and innovation, and the catalyst for social and cultural change. But freedom alone is not enough. It must be tempered by a concern for human well-being, a recognition that the ultimate purpose of our quest for knowledge and wisdom is to improve the condition of humanity. We must strive to create a world in which all human beings can flourish, in which the bonds of community and solidarity are strong, and in which the dignity of each individual is respected and honored. (Thanks for the inspiration, Mr. P!)

This requires us to adopt a perspective that is both humble and aspirational. Humble, in the sense that we recognize the limits of our knowledge and understanding, and that we remain open to the possibility of error and uncertainty. Aspirational, in the sense that we seek to push beyond these limits, to expand our understanding and to explore new frontiers of knowledge and discovery. At the heart of this perspective is a deep appreciation for the beauty and complexity of the world around us. We recognize that reality is multifaceted and richly textured, full of paradox and ambiguity, and that our understanding of it will always be partial and incomplete. Yet we also recognize that there is a profound symmetry and order that underlies this complexity, a hidden harmony that beckons us to explore and discover.

And so we must be both humble and bold, open to the possibility of error and the inevitability of change, while also embracing the challenge of exploring and discovering new truths. This requires a balance between reason and emotion, between freedom and responsibility, between individuality and community, and between the pursuit of knowledge and the well-being of humanity. In this way, we can chart a course through the complexities and challenges of the world, guided by the values of freedom and human well-being, and animated by a spirit of curiosity and wonder. In our quest for progress and innovation, we must not forget the wisdom of the past. Tradition is the fabric upon which the new is woven, the foundation upon which we build our future. To disregard tradition is to cut ourselves off from the collective wisdom of our ancestors, and to risk losing sight of our own identity and place in the world.

At the same time, we must also be open to exploring the new, to embracing change and growth in all its forms. The world is a constantly evolving place, and we must be willing to adapt and learn if we are to thrive and succeed. But in doing so, we must proceed with care, with a deep respect for the traditions that have come before us. We must not expect others to move as quickly or as eagerly as we do, but rather, we must be patient and understanding, recognizing that change takes time, and that the path to progress is rarely a straight one.

As we move forward, we must seek to strike a balance between the old and the new, to honor the traditions of the past while embracing the opportunities of the present and the future. We must be mindful of our own limitations and biases, and open to the perspectives of others, recognizing that there is much that we can learn from those who have come before us, and from those who are charting new paths today. For it is in this balance between tradition and innovation, between the old and the new, that we may find the true meaning of progress and growth, and the path to a more just and equitable world for all. As we explore new ideas and concepts, we must be mindful of the impact they may have on others. Progress is exciting, but we must not be too quick to impose our new understandings on those who may not yet be ready to receive them.

The uninitiated may become excited by any novelty, without true reason or understanding, and this can lead to conflict. It is important to recognize that such conflicts often arise from a lack of full understanding and an incomplete picture of what is happening. Therefore, we must proceed with caution and sensitivity, recognizing that tradition is the fabric that the new emerges from. We should honor the wisdom of our forebears and approach new ideas with humility and reverence, recognizing that the wisdom of the past is not to be dismissed lightly.

At the same time, we must remain open to new possibilities and be willing to challenge old ways of thinking. We must be willing to examine our beliefs and assumptions, and to question the world around us in order to gain a deeper understanding of ourselves and our place within the universe. But in doing so, we must also be mindful of the impact our actions may have on others. We should approach the world with empathy and compassion, seeking to understand the perspectives of those who may be different from us.

In this way, we may find a balance between the old and the new, the traditional and the innovative, the familiar and the unfamiliar. We may move forward with wisdom and understanding, and with a deep respect for the complexity and richness of the human experience. In summary, our philosophy should be based on the values of freedom and human well-being, allowing for diverse perspectives and modes of thought in order to explore new ideas and make progress. However, we must also respect tradition and recognize that progress must be made carefully and not at the expense of others. It is important to avoid imposing our new ideas on others and to approach conflicts with diplomacy and understanding rather than force.

The key to achieving a peaceful and harmonious society is through a balanced approach that takes into account both the need for progress and the importance of tradition, and that seeks to resolve conflicts through peaceful means rather than resorting to violence. It is only through working together and understanding one another that we can create a world that is just, fair, and prosperous for all.

[b]Goodnight world… until next time… may you all rest well…

And may my dreams be sweet… oh, and of course, yours as well.[/b]

Such a procrastinator I am,

back soon decode

Very briefly Encode;

In that black hole perhaps rest different colored wavelength for which we have not adept sense organs to conceive that . Perhaps there is no state which has any empty spaces, all is full,

How were antithesis formed? Out of contrasting colors of black and white? The abysmal black against the white lit objects illuminated by the sun?

If so and it’s probably more likely then not, then our conscious dialectical thoughts were formed by these perceptions, and they may have differently positioned conceptions, if we were to have evolved adaptive tools which were sensitive to those missing signs of substance.

For a long time, here, been trying to double think, as if the couplets were antithetical, but maybe the time has come to reverse the ‘flow’ as you call it, by rethinking evolutionary progress.

encode_decode wrote,

@ell, they might just talk about how boring their conversations have become. Then, they decide to go out of their way to discover those things which they “actually” do not agree with. That would be a meaningful conversation I think.

So, this is where you would stop - "Look! A tree? What if you were out walking in a park? lol The thought of this actually has me laughing right now. :laughing: Would he/she at least not say "What tree? What do you say? Well, you might say - pointing to it: “That beautiful, awesome Cherry Blossom tree over there which stands alone, glistening in the sunlight.” Just look at it! Do you know how often I have hugged that tree? (encode_decode asks his friend).

Then what is you friend’s reply? Perhaps, “Yes, that is a beauty but not as much as that heartrending weeping willow over there that so speaks to me.” 'God, just look at it! Have you ever seen anything like it?"

See, already there is some form of disagreement and then the conversation begins about trees and emotions and how different things resonate differently within us.

Arc…

Here’s a poem I wrote that explores the idea of what people talk about when they agree on everything. In the poem, I express the idea that even when we agree on certain things, our unique perspectives and experiences can still bring something new and beautiful to a conversation…

The words we speak are like the leaves
That rustle in the wind
Sometimes they dance in harmony
And sometimes they rescind

But even when we share a view
That seems to be the same
Our varied hearts and minds can bring
A new and brighter flame

For in the depths of all our souls
There lies a unique spark
That’s kindled by the world around
And glows into the dark

So let us not just nod and smile
But speak our minds with pride
For in the beauty of our words
A new connection may abide

And though we may agree on much
There’s always room to grow
By sharing thoughts and insights bright
Our knowledge overflows.

The poem encourages us to speak our minds and share our thoughts with others, even when we think we might agree with them.

By doing so, we can deepen our understanding of ourselves and each other, and create new connections that enrich our lives… thank you!

Meno_

Your words speak to the interconnectedness of all things, and the potential for there to be infinite complexity beyond our current understanding. It is true that we are limited by our sense organs and our ability to perceive certain wavelengths of light and other forms of energy. However, this does not mean that these wavelengths and energies do not exist. In fact, it is likely that there are many more forms of energy and matter that we have yet to discover and comprehend.

Your thoughts on antithesis and the contrast of black and white are interesting, and it is possible that our dialectical thoughts were formed by these perceptions. However, it is also important to recognize that these perceptions are shaped by our culture, history, and individual experiences. As we continue to evolve and develop new tools and technologies, we may gain new perspectives and understandings that challenge our current ways of thinking.

Ultimately, the process of evolutionary progress is an ongoing one, and we must remain open to new ideas and experiences in order to continue to grow and evolve.

… and of course, not shut the door to the old …

encode_decode wrote,

Here’s a poem I wrote that explores the idea of what people talk about when they agree on everything. In the poem, I express the idea that even when we agree on certain things, our unique perspectives and experiences can still bring something new and beautiful to a conversation…

I have watched the leaves often. Either way, they are beautiful as they go about their journey…kind of like the clouds do. Sorry, do not mean to digress - or do I?
Perhaps the words spoken were not so harmonious in the first place. They were meant only to please the other, to get along. …not really “real”… Just a thought there.

I think that people have to come to the self-knowledge or truth first of realizing that there IS something within them that is worthy of speaking about, showing to the world, that is different than the thoughts of others and that they are entitled and free to see things differently and to express them.

I like that phrase “new and brighter flame.”
As in enlightenment? I think that when we are able to see a different perspective it enlarges our whole beings even though at first it may make for a more tedious journey along the way. But what are we here for anyway if not to make ourselves New and Brighter Flames. Have you ever sat in a dark room with only a candle for light and gazed at it, meditated on it? I am digressing again.

Actually, I think this whole poem is really cool. Do you really believe that we ALL have this unique spark within us? Do you call this spark God, encode__ecode? What is it that brings out this spark within us, I wonder? I love the stars, the ocean, he animals, the birds, so very, very much. What is that makes this spark rise up within us as individuals?

Why do we need to speak with pride? How are you defining pride here? What might be a better word than pride? I am sorry. That question might be full of pride within me. We might just say with exuberance, passion, joy, a longing to discover the Truth and for others to know who we are and what we feel and vice versa.

So what do we do about those who have their stuck-in-the-mud way of thinking and see no other way then their own? It just dawned on me that what I am saying is just the opposite of what you are talking about. You are talking about others usually agreeing with us.

I kind of think that that might ALSO require us to go away and come back another day after we have spent time looking up at the sky and the clouds lol and contemplating the ways in which we might think differently with them and even with ourselves. You know, taking that leap into the darkness to see whatever else might be there for us…what questions, doubts, thoughts, images, et cetera, may be there for us to examine and to take hold of, by enkindling that “unique spark” you spoke of.

Yes, most definitely. At times though, it might just upset the applecart of our beings, do you not think? But it is well worth it.

You are quite welcome.

Why this location. I googled it. Just curious.

Encode ,

I agree with the assessment you present, and an added observation occurred here.
As perceptions may shape primary contrasting precognitive processes of thought, cultural evolution is influenced by the primal perceptions, as in later cultural analysis, as a product of reflective processes formed on these initial images, construct these into subliminal sources, or what has developed as the ‘unconscious’

The gaps formed as the evolution proceeds at a faster rate then the neural cognitive function by which the perception of the primal processes, reduce the complexity of what you mention in the gaps produced by the formation of the ‘unawareness , imbue a simpler method of simplifying whatever complexity we are unable to process as human beings.

May be the darkness, the blackness of this complex neural pathways have from format , more distant times, blanked out complexity that the neural pathways were slowly disallowed, by reducing light, at least those parts which became unintelligable, and photochemically responded by displacing, and/ir nihilizing those parts of the nervous system accordingly.

As a stretc, but a distinct possibility, is, that our philosophical concerns with the reduction of what has been a phenomenal presence has been nihilized in a sort of reaction to prevent an overload to input the parts reaching maxi tolerance.

The natural perception makes a sort of room