Four strikes a balance

Four strikes a balance
As far as feet are concerned:
But what for a mind?

But what for a mind ?

Sisyphus ,as bird returns

Nests change seasonal

youtu.be/5-KOZl5CLbU

My apologies. Unfortunately, Ierrellus, I lack the intelligence to upload the picture! #-o

Here, a brief extract from Jung.

The next picture (Plate V) is motivated by this differentiation. The painting as a whole is red; it contains four blue spheres, and the serpent is placed below. The centre is green, signifying growth, and is surrounded with gold, which indicates value. Round about are some black contours.
The fact that the serpent has been placed below signifies that it has been accepted as an objective world-principle. The picture expresses a consciousness of the structure of man’s being. The latter is represented by the number 4, a number which was sacred to the ancients; the Pythagorean tectractys and the four directions of the weather vane are examples.*

Four is also the number of the basic psychological functions: sensation, thinking, feeling, intuition. It is only at a relatively advanced stage of consciousness that the four functions are separated and given specific valuation. When this happens, the one is preferred to the other, and one function is developed to the detriment of the others. But man loses in this way his connection with the whole of himself; he identifies himself with his most valued function, and all the rest falls to the share of the serpent.

A perception of the significance of fourness, of the totality of the psychic structure, means illumination of the “inner region.” This recognition is a first step, a necessary station on the road of inner development.

*We might also consider, the four noble truths of Mister Buddha! :slight_smile:
*Four legs good - two legs bad! :slight_smile:

If anyone would like to see the illustration, email me at derleydoo@yahoo.com. I possess the required intelligence to send a copy!

Imtrigued, darelydo. all me no wishes to represent is Meno’s relevance and authentic a-priori signification.

Will email u for the picture of intelligently designed confirmation! Thanks presently.

But what for a mind ?

Sisyphus ,as bird returns

Nests change seasonal

Thanks for the explanation. My Am. Native friends regard four as a sacred number --the four directions—North South, East, West-- used in prayers. and blessings.

Nests change seasonal.
But directions stay the same,
Guiding one to home.

Guiding one to home
That I found walking the streets
Pretty little thing

Removed in a flurry of premenitions.

Pedro I Rengel wrote :

"Guiding one to home
“That I found walking the streets
Pretty little thing”

Pretty little thing,