Page 1 of 47

Haiku Tag

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:05 am
by Oughtist
to soothe plaintive hearts
the mind would create a soul
for companionship


for companionship
matrices are created
in an empty womb


in an empty womb
(your turn :) )

Re: Haiku Tag

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:40 am
by PavlovianModel146
In an empty womb,
Lies an unfertilized egg,
That's where I come in.

Re: Haiku Tag

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:10 pm
by anon
PavlovianModel146 wrote:In an empty womb,
Lies an unfertilized egg,
That's where I come in.

That's where I come in.
But when? And how? And for what?
Can I split these hairs?

Re: Haiku Tag

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:25 pm
by Oughtist
Can I split these hairs
sprung from angel heads dancing
on pins we fashion

Re: Haiku Tag

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:28 pm
by krossie
That's where I come in.
But when? And how? And for what?
Can I split these hairs?


You dare part the hair
and poke it about in there
in the buff and bare

:banana-dance:

Re: Haiku Tag

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:32 pm
by krossie
Oh heck I did that wrong didn't I?!?

Hang about

OK from Oughtist's last one

Can I split these hairs
sprung from angel heads dancing
on pins we fashion


On pins we fashion
On tender hooks we ration
With whiskey lashin

Re: Haiku Tag

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:36 pm
by anon
krossie wrote:On pins we fashion
On tender hooks we ration
With whiskey lashin

With whiskey lashin'
These insides, water not with-
Standing, I'm falling.

Re: Haiku Tag

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:42 pm
by Oughtist
(oops, sorry for the poetus interruptis, krossie, ...fine save!! :lol: )

With whisky lashin
eyes glimpse blinks blur'd by spirits
of life drunk in swigs

Re: Haiku Tag

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:44 pm
by Oughtist
oops again... way to quicken the pace, anon... I return respectfully to yours (but have to rush off at the moment)

anon wrote:
krossie wrote:On pins we fashion
On tender hooks we ration
With whiskey lashin

With whiskey lashin'
These insides, water not with-
Standing, I'm falling.

Re: Haiku Tag

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:45 pm
by anon
Choice is a good thing. :)

Re: Haiku Tag

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:58 pm
by krossie
no wait

mash up!!! (saving me much work!)

Standing, I'm falling.
Spinning while thinking too much
of life drunk in swigs


Thanks for making the day a little less boring chaps!

Re: Haiku Tag

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:08 pm
by anon
krossie wrote:Standing, I'm falling.
Spinning while thinking too much
of life drunk in swigs

Of life drunk in swigs -
Is my stomach big enough?
Qualitatively?

Thanks for making the day a little less boring chaps!

Likewise!

Re: Haiku Tag

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:20 pm
by Arcturus Descending
anon wrote,

Of life drunk in swigs -
Is my stomach big enough?
Qualitatively?


Qualitatively? How little asked for….
Though nature still beckons…
Away! we say…quantitatively remains

Re: Haiku Tag

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:30 pm
by anon
arcturus rising wrote:Qualitatively? How little asked for
Quantitatively - our hands outstretched for more
In this alas we bare our shame

In this alas we bare our shame:
Syllable count goes right out the window!
Sloppy? Or carefree?

Re: Haiku Tag

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:43 pm
by Arcturus Descending
anon wrote:
In this alas we bare our shame:
Syllable count goes right out the window!
Sloppy? Or carefree?


Sloppy? Or carefree?
An apple hangs on a tree...
What answer given?

(I'm seeing it now!) :lol:

Re: Haiku Tag

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:29 pm
by anon
arcturus rising wrote:Sloppy? Or carefree?
An apple hangs on a tree...
What answer given?

What answer given?
Why does the fair weather fig
Bear his name instead?

Re: Haiku Tag

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:55 pm
by Arcturus Descending
anan wrote:

What answer given?
Why does the fair weather fig
Bear his name instead?


Bear his name instead?
Why such trivial matters!
Still, Anon it is!

Re: Haiku Tag

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:26 pm
by Oughtist
Still, Anon it is
sitting, motionless, focused
on and on, Anon.

Re: Haiku Tag

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:08 pm
by Arcturus Descending
Oughtist wrote:Still, Anon it is
sitting, motionless, focused
on and on, Anon.


On and on, Anon
A transcendental Buddha
Aum – deeply embraced!!

Re: Haiku Tag

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:36 pm
by Oughtist
Aum - deeply embraced:
Many (a) pad may hum bums
numb from wisdom won

Re: Haiku Tag

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:15 am
by krossie
Beats working this!


numb from wisdom won
and so dumb from younglings sung
sour chicken was won

Re: Haiku Tag

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:47 pm
by PavlovianModel146
Sour chicken was won,
But at that restaurant the,
Bird was really cat.

Re: Haiku Tag

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:00 pm
by anon
PavlovianModel146 wrote:Sour chicken was won,
But at that restaurant the,
Bird was really cat.

Bird was really cat,
And therefore fat! - A kind of
Concatenation.

Re: Haiku Tag

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:51 pm
by Arcturus Descending
anon wrote:
Bird was really cat,
And therefore fat! - A kind of
Concatenation.


Concatenation
Whither goes fabonacci
Spiraling onward!

Re: Haiku Tag

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:57 pm
by anon
arcturus rising wrote:Concatenation
Whither goes fabonacci
Spiraling onward!

Spiraling onward -
A hare, rabbit, lots of them...
I think I got it!