Nervous in spite of understanding Mr. Nietzche

Kundalini: the building of immunity against deceipt.

“Western thinkers with possibly awakened kundalini - I for one, have likened many thinkers to an awakened kundalini gone awry. Nietzsche, for example. Most of his symbolism especially in ‘Thus Spoke Zarathustra’ comes across as an unmistakable symbolism for kundalini.”

This yet unknown observation may alleviate the idea that an enlightened person, may, out his curative practices to the world, yet deplete his own sense of balance.

The black sun, is not caused of an external source, either, reversely, it is the interior lack of light which causes the depletion of energy.
Crawley, Mesmer, Freud , Reich may have been misguided on this.

Nothin wrong with cunnilingus. a little cunnilingus ain’t never hurt nobody.

Yeah, a little not, but it may be her fault of lack of psychological depth to underappreciated that quality should make up for quantity.
In case You may be wondering about the cliche of the bigger better analogy , let me tell You, women at times lack depth to over come the distinction.

A lot of optically deficient guys fall for it, and suffer qualitative deriliction, on account of it.

Or, reversely , nominally, most joyfully partake of quantitative dereliction.

The few, who can remain unaffected, or affected, may be able to navigate, without hitting an obstacle like Nietzche did, bless His Soul!

youtu.be/P73Z6291Pt8

Blame all the spurned women.

Nietzsche was wrong because cyclically, pleasure has become insignificant from a socia.l perspective.

Corsoe’s gasoline has stopped igniting the fire of the Italian Rennaussance!

He was partly right, from an elitist point of view, where the social -political heglelianism point of viewbut the interaction with the message per the media and thedialectical materialism, he looses the dictum.

Deminishing returns literally guarantees a failure ofeternal spiritual reurns, as the social-psychological deserve is broken by increasing exposure.

Figure the posteritedify view, of a-posteriori the logistics of revelation.

Nothing left to a barren imagination will disrupt the finely tuned mechanics of the quantum computed of the future brain ours, and real love will really be a rare occurance inter-alia, among tomorrow’s children.

The underpinnings of the Schopenhauer sadness induced by Goethe, caused him to become an orientalist, whereby the East conquered and effected the West’s affective pronouncements, actually , primarily for survival , as Malthusuan and Spengler predicted. The Wittgenstein notion of ‘family resemblances’ were qualified to be taken literally, as conditions of kinship requirements.

Peacegirl is right, but at what a cost to those that misunderstandingly are left behind.

The Gnosticism of Nietzsche is vulgar and wordly, not so within the original schools.that Iraneus resisted.

Tartulian supported the spiritual ages of the Father, The Son, and followed by the age of the spiritual , as sequential derivations of consequitive periods in time.

A lot of knowledge can be derived from this from appearently differing modes of Christianity.

So Nietzsche was wrong ito immetirealize the modus operans of religious thought.

A lot of false consequences were therefore drawn from this appearent error.

Trying here to dampen the Catholic sense of guilt here

I have a new appreciation for N. I used to rebel against his views. But now I realize he makes an attempt at life affirmation, where the body is the priority.

Yes Berkeley Babes :
was about to extend that thought into a separate venue titled 'the pulse current of the world, and if You ade still , present, then could write about that beat.

Or anyone

Accepting , not excepting the post modern vogue of vagueness of the flow.

Unwanted undamned :

Steeple in wolves clothing then a reversed full jacket , don’t let a fool in.

Once in, no exit possible no one comes in or out.

Stay. , there there of, come out from wherever you are

hiding, snarling in the recesses , once Allen says, he thinks he is kerouac, then someone else Nietzsche Swedenborg knew best as probable of belief in most likely : transmigration in aeternum. ,

philipstanfield.com/2020/02/28/ … riesthood/

swedenborg.com/swedenborg-and-reincarnation

Meno_, I read some of your posts in this thread. I agree with you that Nietzsche had a distorted (gnostic) view of Christianity. I also think he should have recognized the lion (or… fox, per your reply above) in every one of Christ’s “You have heard it said… but I say” and our own “binding” and “loosing” on earth/heaven. It is not lawless, but a harmonizing of law, or realignment of lower to higher. And it is not misanthropic or body-hating. Did he not understand Jesus in Matthew 11:16-19?

But I still need to study more Nietzsche to make sure I did not misunderstand him.

16 “To what can I compare this generation? They are like children sitting in the marketplaces and calling out to others:

17 “‘We played the pipe for you,
and you did not dance;
we sang a dirge,
and you did not mourn.’
18 For John came neither eating nor drinking, and they say, ‘He has a demon.’ 19 The Son of Man came eating and drinking, and they say, ‘Here is a glutton and a drunkard, a friend of tax collectors and sinners.’ But wisdom is proved right by her deeds.”

Yes yes and Yes a little dangerous knowledge… may not be useful, but then, such folly gives some weary soul some measure respite .

…until ? UN till me hearth. till…

Just for funsies…

K gotcha

Course with reservations such as like King Charles III telling the Markles with a heavy hand : good luck with your new life in amerrygo .

Well. I wouldn’t cancel ‘em.