Vampire

I thought that created means to make from nothing. Maybe vampires are transplanted lol rather than created.

Arc, that is an unclear technicality. By creation, I mean in the case of a vampire some crossbreeding going out, albeit naturally from living beings.
The frankenstein , on the other hand is a construction from inorganic materiel.

But actually, we are both right, for Frankenstein OS more machine like the Dracula :

“Spark implies something electrical and things that use or run on electricity are generally considered to be machines. In essence, Frankenstein uses electricity to turn on or start his machine-like creation. After the creature has been created, the reader is able to witness more of his machine-like qualities.”

Sorry for the duplication

The dualistic (Janus) nature of the vampiric warewolf:

That draw, no viscious dog-wolf can withstand.
It’s electric magnetism which energized Frankenstein and summoned by the vampire, summoned the werewolf acting out the control that expresses a long standing division between the slave and the master.

Forget though naive prophethic Dorian virgins of ancient aires, not, the long forgotten downtrodden minions of classic lore !

PS

"How does Dracula control werewolves?
Demonic Vampire Bat Form - To help him escape his icy fortress, the Devil eventually gave Dracula wings. He has the ability to turn into a large bat creature unlike most regular vampires. In this form he can fly, move at alarming speeds and is strong enough to fight a werewolf.

Can a werewolf kill Dracula?

Dracula could only be killed by a werewolf, but he kept them as pets to do his bidding. Van Helsing is Dracula’s doppelganger in the final fight with both monsters trying to kill the other one.

DISTINCTION

Transform into hyper-aggressive wolves on the night of a full moon, provided their gene has been triggered

When the full moon crests in the sky, whoever is unlucky enough to fall under the werewolf curse turns into a wolf. […] If it were a choice, it wouldn’t be called a curse. Werewolves will attack humans, but instinct and centuries of rivalry have hardwired them to hunt their prey of choice — vampires.

Werewolves (also called Lycanthropes, Loup Garou, Rougarou, Beasts, or even just Wolves for short) are a supernatural shapeshifting species of individuals who unwillingly transform into large, fearsome, and extremely hostile wolves on the night of the full moon. They were created by the witch Inadu as revenge against her tribe for killing her. Even in their human form, werewolves possess superhuman physical prowess, though not to the same level as a vampire, and their abilities are not as powerful compared to those they possess on the full moon while transformed. These creatures are the most dangerous enemies of vampires due to their venomous bite, which is lethal to them. Werewolves are also hardwired to kill vampires on sight in their wolf form, though they still hunt human prey whenever there are no vampires to kill.

Wolf: Janus

Fanart of the old boy. He’s fast becoming my favorite character, though he used to be one of my least liked pack members.

Sounds like one confused little puppy

:laughing:

youtu.be/gu-q1xWC8-0

Three dimensional convolution.
Byet .

Bats.

Albrecht Direr pisses on the wall

If you read this.your too late

You’re eternal. Choose wisely.

How? Just as they imply, between life and death, heaven and he’ll, between freedom and determination, between then and now, and then ; again(?) follow the light.
???

I dunno man. I can’t say anything but smile right now.

Live forever.

I hope your smile notes the distinctive feature of living in eternity rather than living eternally, hoping it doesn’t sound caustic…

Point your ship toward the bigger Yes and smile while all about you the waves are crashing.

Unless God bids you up from slumber in its belly and transfers you to the belly of a fish.

Peaceful waters were never promised.

Don’t hate the life that grows and gives its shade after the storms have passed and the sea is far behind.

The vampiric tradeoff between classic value and modern value:

The current value of Elon, not elan, is about 300 billion.

Julius Cesar relatively 4 trillion & Solomon 2 trill.

So there it goes in dollars and sense.

ok fine. Investment advice :wink:

storing up your treasures in heaven: priceless

plus you get the rest thrown in :wink: (on earth, as it is in heaven)

Just kidding. I ain’t no prosperity preacher.

but I have seen him do miracles at every level of wealth. Wealth is completely relative… If by relative you mean… unrealative.

You like that?

Yellow, source, transformation, Transfiguration, reformation ,orAnge>resource>

Part of me wants to listen & learn. Part of me wants to put it the way I’d put it. I don’t don’t know which is proper… ever… so… forgive me if I’m stepping on your toes.

This is how the story goes… whether meta… macro… or micro…

creation (red)
false orange… omg that’s hilarious, er… i mean no it isn’t (but we’ll eventually be able to laugh at those days)
fall (doubt the word in yellow… otherwise yellow is DISCOVER)
green - holy crap what else do i not know?
blue - play cards right, or cheat (redemption regardless)
purple - fear and trembling when poker face ripped off… or walk through valley like badass with Shepherd
back to red (restoration… born again… only once… but we may forget… then…)
orange: fascination (false? spin around again, true? discover more about this pleasure garden of delights)

_
Vicariousness’ness.

needn’t be

just be :slight_smile:

Story time? In high school, I remember getting an A in government, but a C in economics. It could’ve been the other way around. I just spent a lot of time with truancy cops that year in high school. Teacher was good… Mr. Jostad. Total bullshit policy to pick kids up who are literally ON THEIR WAY to school & waste their time treating them like criminals headed for a life of crime. I had a serious case of senioritis coupled with stickitothemaniosis. That policy added gasoline to that fire. MORONS. I never quite recovered. :wink:

Also I met an anarchist or two along the way (forgot most I read, but some of it def stuck), balanced with the very Rev MLK Jr’s radical peace. Now they’re trying to make me a Marxist. Good luck with that.