Celine with Mann

A one act play

Celine with Mann

A one act play

By adalbert diamonde.

images.app.goo.gl/xwJgNBdV1cxyvAKg9

Act 1

“This fellow has a problem . . . he considers boredom an Art”

Who me? You must’ve been thinki’n of another, since no boredom can reach an internal tapestry.

Hence the problem is not boredom itself but the boringness of being bored.

Call it writin’ block to make it more palatable.

No not you at all. I actually tried to evaluate boredom and entertainment soaked culture in American Captive. So, if anyone, me.

I don’t see boredom as much of bad thing as lot of other people do. Constantly being entertained however, can lead to a sort of head in the sand outlook.

If you will remember how an American Captive is recognized by fellow Americans, by repeating character catchphrases and movie trivia, then you will have captured my point.

They hold me hostage, these savages. In every captivity narrative there comes a spiritual awakening. Ready for it, I wait for mine.

Admiration due to such intention. What realization follows is reminiscent to goody waiting for something to happen. Something

In fact the only thing to await is the wait itself. If that becomes too heavy, Godot will most assuredly pray. For You. That’s it. That has got to be it.

Follow the heart, it will lead to the Soul., which is a comfort in captivity.

The captivity in stead, will turn , and become a source of Captivation!

Haha, and captivation is what i am ultimately after!

Call me the captivizer…

American Captive turns 20 this year and I’m wondering what follows.

What follows is if anything, wonderful has to. There is no doubt, at those moments the grains of granite the light reflecting in thought always will be there , within all the energy accumulated since the eternities commenced to think of it.

Besides you and I and any and everybody began as babes in arms, as of mothers careful waiting for him to return.

And he did come home one night to be forgiven.

And, …,

babes 20 something.

Jan Kerouac wrote a novel too. She was young but wrote out of a silver spooned plated ire. She so much wanted it, to come out, to find out the ink behind what was there, and after all there was much shadow to be reflected from an inner darkness.

But in vain, papa never came home. Saw her in a glimmer, furitive, searching and fast. But, it was not to be for the reasons were glaringly obvious, the shoes to be filled like silent boats forging ahead, in a swamp full of sharks, never had a more illegitimate forey into the true heart of darkness.

The speed gone, well what transpired was predictable, just like that neoclastic archytypes Neal cassidy, the buoyant epic of male orgasmic eruption, who went way before grateful became dead.

Wanna go home again, ?
Don’t look angel, home bound for angel is gone
Look elsewhere, beyond the deft summary boldly highlighted in anteriors, hiding baroque interior magic spells

as if-

Imprimaturs of atonement mix with upward swirling wifts of musk.

youtu.be/Gty6dqfrhbo

right right right

babalicious here to reply

It still amazes me that Vincent Van Gogh sold one painting in his life for 75 bucks, but after his death one of his painting sold for 100 million. Even the gun that he shot himself with went for something like 800 thousand.

Romantized tortured starving artists

Philip K. Dick struggled financially but movies based on his books made billions.

What is my point here, do I dare compare myself to these artists? Yes, but not really. I could probably add 15000 words to American Captive and it would involve a “Twist.” akin to “He loved big brother.”

But I don’t think I can bring myself to do it.

I’m about ready to let this thread sink off this page, unless meno my second reader keeps it alive. What’s in it for him? think van gogh’s pistolo

I wont kill myself like van gogh because he and I are not the same.

Peace out dear Meno, whoever and wherever you are in the world.

Keep it underground. Debaser. Kid 606 in love with the underground. And all that jazz.

Even one reader is better than one, as at times one writer is preferred to multiple.

As far as Your worth is considered, how could Dostoevsky deal with notes underground if he had nit assumed a minim reception? Some noted are retdivedong aftsr, found in bittles, where a genie has ti retrieve it? To one or some?

Really the examples show the hypocrisy of the world’s reception, and One literally has to attend a Mad tea party after falling into a hole, a hike that dade not be looked into fir friar if being looked back; in order to envision weather the desire to
exclaim, " I’ve been down so long as to firget what up looks like, so that they MUST stop the world so that ONE, anyone could get off.

Even one reader is better than one, as at times one writer is preferred to multiple.

As far as Your worth is considered, how could Dostoevsky deal with notes underground if he had nit assumed a minim reception? Some noted are retdivedong aftsr, found in bittles, where a genie has ti retrieve it? To one or some?

Really the examples show the hypocrisy of the world’s reception, and One literally has to attend a Mad tea party after falling into a hole, a hike that dade not be looked into fir friar if being looked back; in order to envision weather the desire to
exclaim, " I’ve been down so long as to firget what up looks like, so that they MUST stop the world so that ONE, anyone could get off.

Sorry double post.

But i really would like to continue indulging in the MS, even if as if between one security guard to another.

okay, as long as you finish your rounds first, your nightly rounds.

oh, and I’m finally reading Celine. Humorous tone.

Please make cents.

soon, they may stop making them.

That sentence is a circle.

I can almost hear the fat ring of keys, jingling on their hips.

youtu.be/fjKp0G3dOK0