Tea & fascinating

Oh what have I done! …but I think things can be rectified …it will take a little effort on my part, but will definitely be worth it.

Just as I was starting to like he, he’s now gone, but I’m sure it’s not a permanent situation… or at least I hope not. I guess this is what happens when we take other’s presence for granted.

Socrates said… what did he say. :neutral_face:

There is little cause for concern ,
I assure You. It was only a slight inconvenience.at worst. Behind Socrates is Plato, and there is absolute no reason for it, as his spirit is all entailing.

Thanks, MagsJ.

…you say that like you’re sure, but how do you know that you can be so… sure?

…and what did Plato say? What will we All opine? I’ve done this to my self, but why? What was done, can also be undone.

What he said was less of a consequence then what we ‘moderns’ think about him, and for some strange unforeseeable reason, Heidegger comes to mind. Well, not really that unforeseeable. But the thing of the matter is concerning Heidegger’s and Plato’s relationship, and I feel the question of that has been fairly well explained.

The oft neglected relationship into the question of Heidegger’s Dasein is difficult ( for me ) and still wanting to understand it, but perhaps the spirit of Plato can expunge any remaining suspicion of fault of Heidegger, of his interpretation of Nietzche’s assumed guilt , vis what went down in the World Wars, those struggles , the causes of which still outstanding

The fascinating part in any story or narrative, is and You are right, in how we can misrepresent our self in the most simple terms, and then regret later four the faults in defficiant language, and then 'he’is gone, but that is against my principals, and I hope he understands that.

After they are gone, we miss them incredibly.

Indeed we do… but the situation has been diverted, and resolved itself.

Thanks for the ear, Meno… not sure about the outcome I desire from it now tho…

As far as I can see, the fact is some bind mercilessly, and any resolution may may not contend with the luxury of separation on any level.

It’s simply impossible , because of an emerging strategy, that requires a stand, as no parady or satire can foreclose upon. No way , even if, it turns into a jest, by neccesity. It’s optics are at fault, more then ‘it’s’ foundations.
As Machiavellian that sounds, it really is straight from conscience.

Seconded

_
Kombucha

Kombucha and wabi sabi

Hello MagsJ: I wouldn’have believed it, but there really is such a concoction.

lastea.com/kinds-of-japanese-tea

I did not intend the whole history of Japanese tea history to be included, but thought You will ignore all except the connection between Buddhism and tm the whole evolved culture of tea drinking

Tea & fascinators… to be worn when attending an afternoon Tea.

Funny how it is the Japanese who are known for the tea ceremony, when it is the Chinese who invented it… they also invented Kombucha, which I make/love… it’s health-benefits are insane. I would recommend.

Will try it , and report back of results. Heard about it before, thought it a Russian tea, it sounded more Slavik .

Thanks MagsJ.

_
Slavic… in that it is fermented rather than brewed? I really don’t know, but that doesn’t change its yummy health-qualities. :slight_smile:

Drinking a fresh-brew of kombucha [made without the scoby, only GF yeast] …a squeeze of citrus to taste, is all it needs… mine, contains a sufficient amount of alcohol, just enough to ease my daily HuaweiFitPT-trained activity-weary limbs. It’s quite an energising drink, you know.

Slavic is Russian tea they serve it everyday in a teapot call d a samovar and it’s mostly a very heavy drink and usually prepared by boiling tea down to a heavy syrup then pouring the syrup inside an inner smaller compartment and adding water to the second larger compartment where it is kept warm over a hot start be

It’s impolite not to offer tea to guests not even requested

The health benefits are said to reduce all types of illnesses and extend life by 10 to 20 percent if drank three times a day and that is without any additives!

‘ But have to confess to You that I have not yet tried Kombushka, though have taken Your suggestion to drink it to heart MagsJ. Let You know when I do and repert on it

Leaving to a place near a mountain where years ago we spent some time , it’ s a high elevation, do You suppose that is advantageous to tea drinking
? Heard about several exotic brands like Oolong and Jasmin and Ginger teas, don’t know much about them but they too have soecial benefit from way back

I always wanted to buy a samovar, since my school days and subsequent art-excursion to Russia, but I never got round to it. School used them, before modern-tech came along and replaced them in later years… how very disappointing.

…sounds like the idea for an advert. :wink:

While dancing to the rose/cut that out/

Down from mountain. The mountain bears down like Russia tea from samovar, and Russia is like a bear trainer .

Telling someone of Gogol and they think talking about google the search engine, makes one wonder, yes MagsJ meno obsessive and wants to hang in.

And You may wonder and others like Ichtthus as well who am I?

And my fear is becoming more and more like AI.

I think there is something cause it works both ways like doubly edged strokes nowadays to get it together and someone told me the other day that personality is an invention anyway and one has every right to reinvent so coming off the mountain was like someone reversely surfacing from some very deep water only the relief of gasping for air was over the fumes of it not it’s scarcity.

No really it’s not good to be alone too long and think about the future, even worse is to ruminate about the past how one way of doing something or another way could have been preferable, ….
But then it was different , one could no think to become like a computerized version of ones self, even if there was a center fixed insude one or, even if one didn’t have one like boy George or some other camilo n.on something usually proof of some kind.

The mountain lastly is too, like a shadowed burden left behind where one is the rock that falls and has to recover and climb back.

There are the unrecoverable ones along the way who go into recovery and plunge headlong down that steep narrowing tunnel which by now their diamond head have burrowed into solid rock, but they use every repeated attempt as a successive proof of gaining some semblance of progress every time like notches engraved in a belt that needs tightening concurrent with every climb.

Overcoming the brevity of loosing weight comes with major adjustments like tightening the belt notch by notch, except when sudden belt tire Ning indicates drastic occurrences of weight loss which is anything but good. And there are those who can’t bear that kind of loss and can never accommodate to such sudden and revolting occurrence.

They must perpetually either keep up some kind of appearances or, are able to bear the consequences without cosmetic application, costly transgender schemes, disuse of obvious speech obfusquations which alter accent to serve opportunity, or even the dismissal of the use of magical potions.

But enough said, and the favorite Hollywood.cliche of the editing room really comes from the hidden aspects of the cutting room, where remains the very heavy weight of the failed talent, like the swept up hair from the floor of a heartbreaking barber shop.

Such and others thought, while looking at the obelisque of Sharon ( who left breezily off to corpus christy one heartbreaking summer) as Texas faded in the rear view mirror) never look back but always every day seems like.

Heartbreak hotel or another paradise comings?

Who knows but my surviving son who is enigmatic, rather, says this summer knowing our place is up for foreclosure, let’s go to Europe for Xmas

So sally accedes but has never been there in the winter and is totally unprepared so are the kids.

The kids are flying to London and stay with my daughter in laws brothers while we are going to gay paree and unto Barcelona by train. Then back to Paris and rejoin my son and his family and see sights Rigel tower Versailles, the usual and not looking foreword because chronic is from a warm climate and she always wants to go go.

Me? Homebody, like to curl up a sofa with book cook delicious chickens paprika listen to classical or blues stuff like that.

Anyway thought on the way down home now almost there / where the heart is/ or should be

Similarities, differences. Maybe you have no idea. Let’s go with that.

tenor.com/baGkF.gif

Well yes got point will travel , resembling families, kinds of what, and that’s what they-IT gives one you $ You if early on the only focus was time travel to realize - hey it’s all happening now! And other astounding stories to scratch under your britches by.

No kid- ing that Texas in my rear view mirror kid . But as warned that ‘ off topic.

ur point taken well but the kind differs even from what’s it’s similar to to what degree before it’s cut off.

Jus sayn

Well. When you say stuff to my face & make it obvious that ILP-you is you-in-person… which is hard to do with someone like me… ~lol… maybe we’ll have something to talk about. MAYbe. MayNOTbe. PROLLYnotbe.