Or patient pruning?

No matter how meaning
Is stated–
Over-- or under–rated,
It remains
Desire in human brains"

Or:

" Meaning…

== == == == == == == ??? == == == == == == ???

desire in human brains"

This is eclectic , not that the other rhythmic lines should be considered structurally unnecessary,

but to point to my own take: that the late William Burroughs replied, when asked about Ezra Pound’s intimation of the equivocation between the biochemical substance inherent in both :seminal fluid and the cerebral cortex

He said he was not familiar with it. ( even though it has become cliché to talk of seminal narratives)

I lost my only copy of Ezra Pound,'s " Cantos" , but I could swear to it being in there.

Please don’t take this,as irrelevant, only an old frontier into a road seldom if ever traveled, the the last frontier, that struck me as if intended covers for drawing some architectural design .

Reminds me of what someone implied recently about structural drawing, and then erasing that on second thought.
But then, meaning and it’s intended revision , the next day, even before the paint dried, causes more problems then forming any clear message.

Now I am compelled to delete, but almost an equally forceful desire works against it, so I will leave it.

But this was an overly impressionistic take, that probably wasn’t meant to elicit, so will comment with the following

And I second the motion to commend a very keen and intuitive verse.

Thank you.