Acrimony through and through

The ancient science can not account the dereliction. through alchemy. For instance , when it becomes profitable to loose.

Just a note.been here a while and can’ t help observe the change of atmosphere here. It-s like arguments have sunk from rational dialogue into splintered anger and defying competitiveness, self righteous pronouncements of either belittling attitudes without substance, and table talk bringing tears to empty wordplays.

It is the greater atmosphere of political uncorrectness, godless fears of the beyond, and imminent horror of pestilence all converging.

The analogy is unmistakable as it seems futile.

_
I quite like the current vibe, of wit and whim, with a little bit of drama and adrenaline thrown in.

Should we not have a pulse, or think and/or feel?

What are you, the endocrinology police?

_
Actually though, I’d say that the ability here to self-moderate, ain’t half bad.

I think you be a sensitive soul, Meno…

MagsJ, I think that in the figure of a lost and last generational archetype , some things are really understoid, at least from this angle. Whatever is, has been, many many times.

Personalities aside, besides, extemporaliy, if I were to be very general about it- I control the horizontal, along with the vertical.

The twilight zone, instead of the god’s creation, is really a matter of will, without the need to re-power that has apparently vanished into thin air. Between Das ein, and Dasein the space is informidably appearent , or it’s soothing negative, which indicates profound nihilism.

My gentle soul at times conforms the core of my self to the gentility of those that by deliberation , others wear on their sleeves, but then we live in a world of paradoxes and that is why that sleeve remains reversed, the face has a double up : both facing out.

For that matter, very few can sketch other arrangements , in a manner of expediency.

With You , I remain undoubted to a degree that retains that unreality remains , merely a whisper of the intangible!

So, no worries on that part, unreal that prom was so quick to recognize.

On that score, I’m estopped to further deliniate for the sake of my own rationale.

One who binds into an imminence of absolute lack of boundaries , has totally given up on existence, by refusing any sense of identification" hence run the risk of a violating the structureal violation of that double.

“Just reach Bear Castle
with the squeaky, bad chariot!
The dog of death is barking, our
bishop is constantly coughing,
chariots and
fever of dry disease shake his weak body.
Matthias chases… He has already fainted, he is
taken up to the castle by the arm -
On the third day,
Pannonia’s decoration, John, was buried.”