Internet Forum Spray Paint Vandal

shake~psst

A few posts too long to read
one a lewd 1984 host, the other a take on some Animal Farm feed

I fear this might be a poem that rhymes too much of gnomes, almost troll like
so hike past the toll and pay zero for the posts below
or bump them upwards, like that one post bumps cocaine snow
for the other action packed post will soon disappear, so let it go under our thinker site flow
Never be that ILP artist who is last to reply his own thread just to keep it alive, oh no, never, nope
Wrote this to be cringe-worthy now I hang from a rope
Longer words, maybe something more abstract to end on confusing note
Blue Green Sporadic Con-fabrication of the chatting masses

shake shake ~ psst

As long as there remains an audience of at least 1.

Can always count on you, Meno. Pretty sure the creative writing section is yours.

I don’t think it’s ’ mine’ though I need to express more in terms of frequency and unawares stuff that always has me hangin’ that read or not, wants to coming up, if never actually satisfactorily reconciled.

At this stage of my life I own nothing really, including my ‘self’.

I like your attitude on not owning self.

So would you say you write more as a reaction than for a reaction?

i cant reconcile either

Absolutely % merely a reaction.

To what?

To what? Actually I can not distinguished the source or the object of the re action, only that it wants to move something or another, as some effect of an unseen or misunderstood stage of development. I become an object of sense by an unknown mover, what or who has to move things, including the self toward some purpose or objective.

The object never appears as manifesting some reasonable and substantive entity. but can manifest any conceivable form or shape.

Ahhh, I can see why you arrive here, on this website.

Why?, for me that s hidden , refer my prior comment, Babes.

The ‘why’ is remains unanswered, converting to ‘how’ or in what form. The ‘I’ is pushed to the many 'i’s comprising itself. The process of reconversion necessitates the ‘why’.

I am as of yet, unable or, uncertain that I could , or would be willing to do that, as of yet. All I know, it has to be dine before an actual, bodily death.