The spiritual byproducts of alienation

spiritualawakeningprocess.c … g.html?m=1

i reached the 4th stage Jhana during meditation … but i was already alienated.

Supreme good exists, unlike Earthly good. All blissed out.

As soon it does reach there, the I and the i go into a frenzied turbulence mode.

Sorry to say, no frenzy. Wholeness happened. Unity with all.

Babes, never say sorry, only that I still have a long way to go. I am not sorry, for me, only for the others in my life, who can’t see what I am trying to understand.

You folks are still playing the Nintendo game.

It’s my job to test the game for bugs. You all gave me this job… I’m not god or a Buddha… I was made a part of the program in the matrix; I have my own independent role, but this isn’t the matrix, this is real life.

What is Your role,if You can define it, then it has to be in relation on a matrix we are engaged in
Otherwise Your role becomes tenuous and vacuous.

You said in another forum related to the Godhead:

“The thing is Wendy, in none of these scenarios is there not an already pre-existing otherness.”

My job,

Given by all of you, is to test reality to the brink and file a report.

That’s my job. It’s not glamorous.

You all gave me the power of every being in existence.

I have an independent role.

Being god or being enlightened is a nothing to me. Those are part of the constructs of the current plan.

My job is to test the plan. I’m actually your servant.

Thanks

Is that it?

The whole functional turpitude that Western Civilization has arrived to, groaning under the weight from the Great Loss, that has almost become a Luciferian Conspiracy, that only singly, and mystycally can ONE evoke, and all any ine can say reduces to a few exclamations of pathos?

There is a wealth of wordily metaphor whirling about, and the birth if the tragic died with it’s nemesis upon delivery.

I don’t understand it either, because there must be a muse! There must be, othervise death!

Meno, my report contains a lot more than has ever been given by me in this life in sentences with letters.

I need you, everyone to understand this…

Our current reality condemns blasphemy to hell forever. Well we live forever. The odds of us blaspheming once in forever is 100%.

Nobody who knows what I know as I’m typing this to you thinks this reality that we chose doesn’t have multiple bugs like the one above.