That Crazy Ocean

He watched the ads.

He was awash in them.

Not wanting and wanting, wave upon wave of preference assessment.

Not hating but strongly disliking the lowest common denominator portrayal of a good life.

in promotion, not just of products and services, but of a certain type of life quality.

If desire is suffering then who are these psychic war mongers who tempt and twist his wants into needs?

store front cameras that monitor micro-expressions of his face twitching emotion.

Stay productive, folks!

Will try babes but the trouble is credit crinch, pre planned obsolescene, and always having that one guy talk behind your back .other than that i’d always not be thinking of leaving town and changing my identity to skip and start over somewhere else.

If you leave town be sure to be quiet about it, like a sly man, otherwise your debtors will follow you. Nonsense nomad with niche market. tower babel real estate price in the dadascape.

I dreamed of a readership and I got one reader. Who am I? Who are you!

you saved the crazy ocean from the crazy cliff of page 2.

“Watch this space…”

…being so, more than I have been in years, so amazing Myself… which has led me to landing a pivotal role or two in my chosen field of interest, of which I plan to celebrate in a few days, as right now I am currently being productive, so currently can’t. ; )

Life is like an ocean… you don’t just dive right in and go for it… otherwise you’d be swallowed up by its sheer entirety, and then be not waving but drowning.

Unless. wasting scuba gear, but then u too have to come up reel slow’