Love Poem for phoone.(and magsJ TOO!!!)))

Yes?

Can one sell freezers to Eskimos or shades to bats?

I think the former is very much more likely than the latter…

Talking of bats, the local owl seems to have left the vicinity.

That is exactly the paradigm for the latter, the owl has freedom of movement, by virtue of his eyes, while the vain bat has only the vibrations of lesser frequency to go by.

Poor Ecce homo had to build his Existance by a tremendous will to escape his very limited con texts, by any other sense available. Ask Maya.

The owl always returns to roost, like a homing pigeon… or perhaps he hibernates and so falls quiet, so whichever is the nature of owls, he does. His familiar call has fallen deadly silent, and very much missed.

I went… to look upon his face and into his eyes, but he wasn’t there… I wish he had been, but I cannot change the fact that he wasn’t.

Not everything is meant to be, but everyone needs a reason to live.

Fable has it. that the owl is a carrier of souls.

.MagsJ writes :

went… to look upon his face and into his eyes, but he wasn’t there… I wish he had been, but I cannot change the fact that he wasn’t.

“Not everything is meant to be, but everyone needs a reason to live.”

------------------------------->

The owl may have left by the time You looked to find him

I haven’t heard him for many nights… perhaps he went to carry a soul away, or to mate… it’s very mild here, and the crows have already hatched crowlets and the cat is already a-plotting and a-prowling after them.

I wasn’t talking about an owl :-$

Ok, but cannot the two ideas be combined by strung metaphore ?

Well, no… they cannot.
for they are two different things and therefore not the same.

Ok. But can someone else, like me, take Your two ideas and splice them together, and show what comes out of it, and then ask You if it may work?

You could take two of mine as well, and try the same.

I’d. try putting the homing owl and. looking for Maya together by merely looking into it and asking if the owl found home, for instance.

That could work?

But I may not care to… right now.

Ok. Later then

:laughing:

The blossoms of romance always touch my heart.

Hope you’re well, friend.

fuck me…this thread got 35k views…and my dutiful civic exposes get nothing…pussy sells…i need to start pimping…

i will say this…holocaust never happened…but if it did…there is nothing wrong with it as long as you are not jewish!!! :confused: :confused: :confused:
FUCK ALL NEO-NAZI VIRGIN GOONS!!!

The funny thing about the neo-nazi cunts is this…Germany, as a country and broader civilizational alliance, would have surely conquered the world or at least whole of EuroAsia if its ruling elite was qualified and intelligent…and it was not at all!!!Read Himmlers letters…a simpleton moron…read Hitlers written sources…a paranoid kook dim-wit…JUST READ IDIOTS!!!and then go to the figures of Third Reichs early political life…read Schachts biographies or his own books!!!what happened to him!!!what happened to the fames desert fox???I ASK MORONOS!!!WHICH OF THE NEO-NAZI ELITE ACCOMPLISHED 10 PERCENT OF EITHER!!!
ASPERG FUCKWTIS!!!
DUMB FUCKWIT CANADIAN SPOOKS WITH AUTISM!!!BOOOOO!!!
:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Google eaten corpses of Russian war prisoners!!!Idiocy!!!loosing a war on the Eastern front and having liberated and eager to fight Russians and you do this…nazis are insane goons,sadistic fuckwit rejects who fantasise about lashing out on the society which rightfully rejected them because of their inferiority…Cannibalism…dead bodies with chunks of meat torn out by other prisoners…I BET YOU WHEN LYSSA WAS FANTASISING ABOUT GOOD VEGETARIAN ANIMAL LOVING HITLER SHE DID NOT HAVE THAT IN MIND!!!DUMB INSANE AUTISTIC WHORES OF THE INTERNET!!! :confused: :confused: :confused:
I WILL BEAT YOU FOR WASTING MY TIME WITH YOUR INSANITIES!!!

FUCKING CREEPY

BRO…YOU WANT TO SUCK ME OFF???I CAN SEND U SOME DICK PICS ON WHATSAPP