Sock puppet

I am only one suckpuppet at a time Pooh me what to be come of me and they are all the same. Thats goof reel good watch out for the company

The puppets hike in the mountains railing against those intending to break it up into the very many unseen , trYing here a while there a while pressing on the impressionable ?

The new schizomasters of utopium pushing feverishly their agendae for fear not time the internet will puff out putrid brown smokes of residual vomitus. and the god master appeareth all of a sudden clearing the air.

And why not kant baby? Why can not kant ? Can kant unsow the metaphysically lubrigious uncertainty BH exposing the charlatans who delved into his sacred domain of are you still supple enough to triEd into thus park, the park of dreams , the tree of eter with dab in the middle. ?? Hung with sultry decor shingling for a creation. that one sacred tree oveoomjng the vastly spread out city with a thousand eyes that know all secrets which dare allure the epiphany of the uni verse?

This verse is inescapable from the glare of sacred mushrooms to avoid the nuclear ones from poisoning the holysm dripping Doug little by little as do the grains of and do before three minute warning that the soft boiled egg is ready.

No fear friend there are as many universes as there are all possible peopled craniae populating all possible people before and after test ity, gods did not leave. they just slumbering. nappin’ till another woke embellished in another fragrance of jasmine another divan of silk can illuminate a moment in time.

Flashes of blinding athmosphere, greenest of saturated trees , multi green shaded seclusion wrApped and tasty, girls I king daffidoils before putting on the Ritz. money bombs to scars shiftless the admired homeless the periphery of the park.

The fauns do come out after the blazing aura of the son, god folds into the azure, crimsoning the slice of heaven till the early morning dew buzzes awake the early times as do children’s dreams do.

You fuckn iidiot cant you at least edit this niggeh trash ?

Too late now baby.

youtu.be/BERd61bDY7k

Polanyi, my savior

Found me just im time so i cam fast forward from echoes of marcissus , give up booze for grass cause showrooms ID never could come back like star, whom her he tripped, her in the abyss of unicorns.

Gave up already of pro ING u to anyone, polanyi,

Were you intent on saving me or the world or both.
Anyway it’s all the same swear giethe, for it’ALL out, there both body and mind.

To not to veer off.

Im repressing this bs, cause one part of me says there is some BS here, the other disagrees. So what goes?

Ive tried burroughs’ cut up method, with freeflow, and go back to dada, but then limits come up from a wistful horizon…

Cut up is more like cubism, whereas freeflow would overwhelm the senses and like when Henry Miller tried painting , he did nit let the paint dry long enough before reapplying paint, he ended with a mess.

The thing about puppetry is, that children liked it more before TV.

TV has a habit of cutting for a commercial, but can’t cut it like video or film cutting. and editing., because it is usually live. Or alive. It can not be re-presented.

Socks and puppets most kids think has to do with Santa somehow, and as Santa begins to fade into the real life, he needs to hang up his head and seek other employ. He needs more hats, .

Sometimes we feel that the original hat is one escape route that we must always retain, others are brave enough to let it fade into obscurity.

Maybe we can pick up the other ones along tje way sometimes in the future.

The scene , the characters can be cut,

the courage to be a nobody, yes, yes…

My You sound like someone i used to know …the masked ball maybe or the other one.

Anyway it is what it was and maybe never will be again.

I feel, um…mmout of it tonight going to bed. Its been the longest day.

Sad but true it is what it is

It is so obvious it’s laughable.

6 authors in search of a character.
Or, is it the other way.?

Anyway , it’s past that way past…

Say what?

What indeed.

Just another version of Satyricon, that’s all.

Abstract

westmont.edu/~fisk/articles … ricon.html

The uses of irony while sewing up the metaphisics of sock mending.

& going beyond that in abject regret.

So tough, but who can throw away a perfectly good sock, and rushing out for another? That’s the problem with pre planned obsolescence, it nullifies the guild sytems’ aversion to ‘quality control’.

All comes apart prematurely, and the logic of fine workmanship is thrown to the wayside.

Emphasize designated markers where branded products are required to be individually valued and prized, notwithstanding the honest accession of the basic unity of the underlying material. ( out of which they were all made of)

Though, admittedly bringing contraversy , amusement and the outworn boredom that goes south with it.