The story of Violet

No catastrophe from the eye of adoles ent’s attempt to reassamble that which has been lost.

Ur the trusted , to really under stand what was the dirge that Faust explained as OCD’s last postmodern retroactive alliance to the newest paradigmn of faith

Note: to be burned to any appearent misunderstanding please?

No misunderstanding - the pattern is still assembling. The inference is strong.

…echoing into the atmosphere…atmospherically resounding…

…entering and exiting the ages…

decode_encode_decode____________says:

No misunderstanding - the pattern is still assembling. The inference is strong.

…echoing into the atmosphere…atmospherically resounding…

…entering and exiting the ages…

Interference between induced reduction ad absurdum,

where a calculated minimally substantiated near null absolute per Leibnitz has shifted the fall off point to previously unseen expansion to smaller and smaller paradigms still forming.

“Therefore, you can never fall off a mountain”

Jack Kerouac, ‘The Dharma Bums’ or, ’ The Subterranians’

"…echoing into the atmosphere…atmospherically resounding…

…entering and exiting the ages."

youtu.be/9uMVPA2Vwh8

youtu.be/ya46wfeWqJk

Recode____________says: Epoché

Oh, the Eidos! How tiny a bee’s wing’s buzz in the expanse of the vast forest can through etermity’s echoes recoded-&-recorded as an in-between third that forms other 'd 2 folded ones to lastly.

Where obsessive need to re-turn as did Kant trek into His Town and the City, without modern angst

As, if guilt turned sin against venturing out, of a bound , tightly woven channeled mesh too sleazy to articulate.

The moat of redemption filled vile.

Oh the kid now in children’s court violet wilting at the thought…

How will the judge rule there after three courts’ involvement?

At the very least the Persian grandparents should approve some kind of rights to visit, and not double cross as their pattern suggest

But they may take the dark sided course by flying back to Iran, anyway and defy even the court of uncle Sam.

No they will protract the time by advising to refuse the government’s deal and go for some dream team defense full of falsities like the maternal grandpa is a chalkfull of nuts , and a bordered case whose only defense is salomon’s judgement.

At any rate there is a lot more to the problems of echoing narcissus’s TRANSFIRMATION then all that ideatkon, after all living in post utopia is opening birders from the outside without a required warrant.

All in all, some should reflect on wether one should override an ethical stalemate by a moral imperative for the sake of the kid.

Whom are we kidding?

Sketch

Sins of our fathers
Schizophrenic Germany
Lead to left side unintensionally without cut off realized break oh the complexity of it dear!

Peacegirl authority as morally mandated assurance and others

Logoanalysis frankel , encode decode

Faustian trick

Composite, cyclic paradigmn

Niet Che and the kid

Solomon judgement solved by me no uber alles waaaay back 2012 as belafekete et all parts played

Failed actor. Left turn here

David reisman cut off method in vanishing adolescent

And she goes,

“I rely on the kindness of strangers” as some studio 54 starlet would say…

youtu.be/xvtjho1SUNo

youtu.be/s1_ZYZYVGmE

Matryoshka dolls , zen, Ying yang , mind control,
Colonial repression, familiar patterns of organization, social organization, & the politics of experience, and other summer readings that has to occur from an inner photo impression, rather then taking incessant pictures by others to remind one where they are coming from

(And why capitalism’s victims need to grin and Bear it)

Lookin’ for jet plane on tarmac tomorrow.

Haven’t seen splendoring leaves fallin’ on gentle slopin’ brightly shaded meadow fer numbers of decades now.

Minnesnota back then had some, but I her that nottin like new England autumn.

(Just try in to get a fitting voice like southern bellis, surprised by spendors in grass.

But ain’t help in with me’ reluctance bout flyin’ since that time back, way fore got hi in 60’s.

Her late Rita Franklin was quite reserved bout it too, took train every chance she had, stead of circling miles hi IP there.

(Violet Tryon to find hirself after loosing voice and characuter on a fixed role way before he she became tiny bit clearer
violet bit better, and ceaser- ceasorina vastly bested…ever.

Such palette of colors, approach on tip toes, and then don’t.entangle in role fer, you might play it for real.

(Just try in to make sense Californi styll.

The rest hop in to be purely descriptive.gotta live it to believe it.

Now: remember playing ‘The Stranger’ over and over again, to get back there to that new enhlandish purity no lost for ever, at least from this point.

Saw Loretta Young in a cathedral that was to become a confessional baroque, for a very long time, and she became disconcerted when she looked back met eye to eye.

Much later saw her entombed in an unmarked grave . Edward G Robinson was the eye, private and haunting to expose the chilling black and white past of lost innocence.

(Dropping phonetic phony southern bell talk, just try in it out, as the coming suggestive modus of gay lib on the horizon. Stonewalled erections hidden away in putrid aired late night gilded balconies of reminiscent first pleasures, taken advantage by old queens hunting for chicken.

& now fanfare and loud trumpets marching to the tune of

6 characters in search of an author.

1St character foot in mouth squeels in utter delight.

2and character praying and ejecting some octopus juice and octimom embrios almost full term

3Rd character in chartreuse minipants: I wanna win a prize now any prize before eviction so that can call my old man in for a lasting supper

Fourth character: i’d be darned i’d go to town without the chewing tobacco

Fifth and next to last character whistling against the wind

Last but not least character :
Don’t really know what to do or where to go …m
No b-day knows the trouble i’be seem. nobody knows but Jesus

And the guy thinking he won, collapses with the last words on through puffered up cheeks:

I thought there was still some competition going on

(Meanwhile from waasaaaaay back a normally stand down guy drifts in through the exit signed door , has the last laugh.

"No shit "

Feering a practical mistake , and reasserting the real need of being an idiot, he admitted the story title a mistake, and instead called:

Turned on a dime, 6 authors in search of a character, better fit.

youtu.be/-Pydznlepdk