The end of the show..

_
I had a large dump the other day… of adrenaline, released into my system, from it being overwhelmed by weeks of exposure to Spring pollen, and so triggering said reaction. I wonder if that means that Spring pollen season is now over… my reaction, being the applause, at the end of a (very bad) show.
There was the surge, and then :banana-explosion:

Then :confusion-helpsign:

Then :auto-ambulance:

They three stared at I with puzzled smiles upon their three faces, but I… only observed this scene without thinking about why… because I was too busy breathing, trying to shove air down my bloody throat.
One… mistook my manicure tool for a vibrator… I said it’s not my thing… they said there’s nothing wrong with them… I said I know, it’s just not my thing - not a conversation I wanted to have at a time like this… or ever, come to think of it.

It was only after awaking the next morning, that it occurred to me that they were puzzled by the difference in my age and how I looked… just like the other two were, during my brief stay for observations on the ward, that night.

_
I was thinking of the act of mindful-meditation, when creating this haiku. Discernment of thought.

Decided to piece
the fragments of a still mind
into a whole thought

ilovephilosophy.com/viewtop … &start=600

MagsJ due to temporal limits can only comment - Vow-

_
…having a temporal [but not hot] moment, in time.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hsn0CLfTZZQ[/youtube]

I felt/thought, the exact same way/thing… not the best of situations to find yourself in, when your day was going great.

I was quite amused by the young man, but at the same time not… considering the circumstance, I was in.

And when amusing ends and absolute involvement is implied, once bitten, there is no going back.

Bitten by…?

When One is open to amusement, One becomes amused by much.

Unless he didn’t survive the Warrior, I think he meant Biden.

Many amusements here:
open.spotify.com/playlist/3BA2M … dXRw7T1eCA

waves

…no idea. A guessing game?

…I choose my own.

Cool.

Note to MagsJ :

The muses are laughing their xxxxxs off

Cause of countless certain calls

_
That is not of my concern…

Not sure why anyone here wants to mind my business, after all these years. :-s

Countless calls…? to/from/imagined?

… concerning that certain young man and the situation you were in.?

i duno

But maybe she does. remember

What exactly are you asking?

I remember what I was doing from the age of 3/4 onwards, so yea…

Remember what, though?

the comment from a few posts a while back about a situation you were in with a certain young man, related to my situation and honestly I don’t recall either how we got into it, so I’ll let it pass if you will…

No countless certain calls, occurred…

I wish a certain caller would countlessly call me though. :romance-admire:

…but alas. :neutral_face:

_
…had countless calls from a date though, that I went on last Summer… wine, in the shade of a tree in the local fields, buzzing from the sound of a full park on a Saturday afternoon.

A pleasant day out… but that was all it was and ended-up being.

Other people, other countless calls, at different times throughout the year… no particular season, but they obviously have a reason to… call.